Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma (26233 Views)

Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by ifeanyija(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
CALABAR- A Seventeen year old female student of the University of Calabar, name withheld, was raped to a state of coma by armed robbers who raided the hostel she and several  other colleagues are living on Tuesday night  in Calabar.

The robbers, according to a fair complexioned  male student who gave his name as Ngoli, attacked  the hostel located at Mount Zion Road/ Inyang Edem Street  at about 2am and raped all the female students and carted away all their  laptops and cell phones.

“They stared by firing warning shots into the air to warn us that they came for serious business and thereafter went from room to room battering everybody and raping the female students one after the other”.

He said the girl that went into coma was still a virgin that made all the robbers want to have a taste of her.

“The first one to pounce on her announced to the rest that she was still a virgin and that made everyone of them go after her and in the process she bled seriously yet they would not allow her go”.

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/robbers-raid-students-hostel-rape-female-student-coma/
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Phemmy99(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Read the title of your post again,,,thank me later..
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by ifeanyija(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Phemmy99: Read the title of your post again,,,thank me later..
was a mistake by varguard, corrected now
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by uzeba(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
Raid hostel! Dem no dey strike?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by extremelygolden: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
This is serious!
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by KKImoh: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nawa o! Mayb na remedial students, staying in school is safe sha!
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by coalcoal1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
this is really horrible
are students in school? I thought the universities were still on strike.....
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by omoadeleye(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
ifeanyi_ja: CALABAR- A Seventeen year old female student of the University of Calabar, name withheld, was raped to a state of coma by armed robbers who raided the hostel she and several  other colleagues are living on Tuesday night  in Calabar.

The robbers, according to a fair complexioned  male student who gave his name as Ngoli, attacked  the hostel located at Mount Zion Road/ Inyang Edem Street  at about 2am and raped all the female students and carted away all their  laptops and cell phones.

“They stared by firing warning shots into the air to warn us that they came for serious business and thereafter went from room to room battering everybody and raping the female students one after the other”.

He said the girl that went into coma was still a virgin that made all the robbers want to have a taste of her.

“The first one to pounce on her announced to the rest that she was still a virgin and that made everyone of them go after her and in the process she bled seriously yet they would not allow her go”.

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/robbers-raid-students-hostel-rape-female-student-coma/

Ha!
shocked
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by funkymedina: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nairalanders will approve of this , its probably them doing the rapping, the comments will start feeling sorry for the robbers.. ..bastards !

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Plutarch: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
uzeba: Raid hostel! Dem no dey strike?

Many of those girls and guys too no gree go home. Go to unilag and some other schools and see them. Den dey do parole angry. You can simply determine the background of students like that.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by alphaconde(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
ASUU products
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Ocutegan(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
WTF
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
Na wa oo! Are they back in school already

Meanwhile. . . . Irrelevant punishments you gave to the junior students as a senior back in secondary school

www.nairaland.com/1527738/irrelevant-punishments-gave-juniors-senior grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by badluck247: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
Eeyah..
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by gegee(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by asagal(f): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
shocked shocked
cry cry

angry angry
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Badosqi(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Are they still in school?
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
What is it with Nigerian men and rapping too many incidence of rapping in that God forsaken land, i say make the act of rapping a death penalty offence and am freaking serious, we need to protect our women for real, wat the fvck are we animals?

10 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Lilimax(f): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
What a wicked soul angry
He disvirgined her and alerted others that she was a virgin.

Ekwensu!

20 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Greedy bastards,see what they did to a virgin.I've not been opportuned to date a virgin in my life so far,I pray to meet one soon. NB: I'm not looking for a virgin wife o becox me I no be virgin
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by tolu4you: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
see life........ Na those pre-degree studentz. God will destroy those armed robberz coz of dat little small opeke good virgin girl. God, have mercy on us.

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Beync(f): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
sad I hope they'll capture these bastardss and sentence them to death by hanging
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Beync: sad I hope they'll capture these bastardss and sentence them to death by hanging
death by hanging? Hell no, slow death is the best way to make them feel bad, torture them to death, make them watch their fellow robber die gradually. I just pray They're caught, people no longer have fear when doing evil. End time things. sad

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by funkymedina: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Plutarch:

Many of those girls and guys too no gree go home. Go to unilag and some other schools and see them. Den dey do parole angry. You can simply determine the background of students like that.

Your response is to blame the victim. So if they dont go home does it give anyone the right to do this' -answer me you useless people in that God forsaking ocuntry. I knew it will not take 5min before someone tries to blame the victims. Animals!

12 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Aromas: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Na wa o, can she go home abi she be pre-degree student
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by 9jahubcom(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
na wa
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by pearl360(f): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ha This is so wicked of them. Is it now a bad thing to be a virgin?
I really feel for her.

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Wisdytech(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Am living closer There.................................................. i nearly fainted when i heard the news!!!!!!
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by PrettyClare7(f): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
i realy sympathise with d poor girl hu ws molestd. virginity is now a crime. hw wuld dis girl live to tel this story. it wil b very traumatic for her. God help her.

8 Likes

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Codedrock(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
ONLY IN CALABAR..

1 Like

Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by bayulll01(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
everybody wan phuck virgin even armed robber i pity d poor gurl sha why are they in school asu don cancel strike
Re: Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
They should be hung by their balls!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Senior High School Students Dancing & Having Fun In Ghana / Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students / ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.