Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? (217213 Views)

LAGOS Car Auctions (season 2) - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) / LAGOS Car Auctions - Great Vehicles At Lowest Prices (with Pics) / Hire Purchase (Or Instalmental Payment) For Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hello guys! Want to share with you my personal thoughts. Let me know, what you think about it.

I can read that many people are so tired of searching cheap cars on thousands of different websites! There are so many of them, but they could not find the best one.

I realised with time, that first of all, I need to know that company is always giving the discounts to their clients, helps to negotiate the price, and providing with constant support 24 hours per day! This is the most important and reasonable point, during our searchings.

And you know, what? Many clients have already received such service!

I will not make any promotion here. The service is speaking for itself there. The feedbacks, discounts, wholesale prices and happy clients are the main provement in this case.

Just wanted to tell you that reliable companies are the real gold in this modern world. I advice you to check with the prices on other websites and to check shipping rates and to post it here. As for me, I was absolutely impressed by such a great difference!

Auction Export. No promotion. Just facts.

P.S. Your thoughts are much appreciated here! Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Guys, I need your thoughts. Feel free to share your ideas here. I will be glad to discuss the main problem of humanity here: of buying the car smiley

Moreover, Christmas is so close!!!

Waiting for the first reply cheesy
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Christmas is so close, guys... I think that car is the best present that anybody could make for such a wonderful holiday of our Saviour!

Let me suggest you to be quick in your decisions and to make the right present at the right time wink

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
I have found the source where we can buy cheap cars, under 3000$. So, the dreams can come true and we can afford buying a car even today!

What do you think about it? shocked
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Better to be sure and to check 3 times before buying a car, than to buy at once? Hmmm?

Any ideas?

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
The truth is here, guys.

You know, there are no miracles in car business. We are buying and paying for quality.

You can buy a cheap car and ride for the rest of your life on it. Or buy an expensive one and ''finish your road'' in several km.

Feel free to ask me here, I am ready to share the place, where you can find the business you can trust!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by CarXus: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Be sure to check the car you are willing to purchase before sending the money for it!

There are too many frauds on the net! BE SURE TO CHECK 5 TIMES BEFORE SENDING THE MONEY ELSEWHERE!

CHECKED=SAFE!

P.S. CHECK WITH AUCTION EXPORT.COM
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Just one minute of your time, - they said, Just one click, - they said.

Many dissappointed clients in summary.

We will fight together against the fraud!

Join only the business you can trust. The business checked by time.

www.auctionexport.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Being a customer support representative I can provide you only with HONEST INFORMATION about the company.

Feel free to add me in LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lily-bruni/78/aa3/89b

Or in Twitter:

https://twitter.com/LilyBruni7

I am always ready to share ONLY the truthful information.
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
If you can not find what you want in Nigeria, we will be glad to find you the best offer from Canada or USA!

Just let me know your specifications!

​Skype: auctionexport.lily
E-mail: lily@auctionexport.com
Tel: +1-416-900-3303 ext: 424
Twitter: LilyBruni7
ca.linkedin.com/pub/lily-bruni/78/aa3/89b/en
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2013
SALVAGE CARS!

FACE THE TRUTH!

Be sure what you are buying! Salvage vehicle is the vehicle with previous damage that was previously involved in collision, flood and water damage, theft, vandalism, fire, natural disaster etc. Ownership type is : Salvage Title, Salvage Certificate, Certificate of Destruction etc.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2013
How can I know if the car is clean?

Clean title car is the car that was not involved in any major accidents and has a clean title history. Ownership type is Clean Title.

Here you can find the clean cars:

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Search_Results?vtype=vehicles&adv_srch=false&autoID=&vin=&keywords1=&autoyearfrom=&autoyearto=2013&automake=&supergroup=&automodel=&automileagefrom=0&automileageto=9999999&auctionType=1&auctionType=2
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
DID YOU KNOW THAT IT IS MUCH CHEAPER TO SHIP A CAR BY RORO??

Roll-on/roll-off (RORO) ships are vessels designed to carry wheeled cargo, such as automobiles, trucks, semi-trailer trucks, trailers, and railroad cars, that are driven on and off the ship on their own wheels. This is in contrast to lift-on/lift-off (LOLO) vessels, which use a crane to load and unload cargo.
RORO vessels have built-in ramps that allow the cargo to be efficiently rolled on and off the vessel when in port. While smaller ferries that operate across rivers and other short distances often have built-in ramps, the term RORO is generally reserved for larger oceangoing vessels. The ramps and doors may be stern-only, or bow and stern for quick loading.

AUCTION EXPORT OFFERS SUCH A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SHIP THE CARS BY RORO! CHECK IT HERE:
https://www.auctionexport.com/
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Guys! I invite you all to buy cars with the BUY NOW option!

“Buy Now” cars are offered for sale with a fixed price and can be purchased right away!

No need to wait for bidding!!!!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
They are selling the cars for such crazy prices!!:

Hurry up and check it now, the wonderful offer of Toyota Camry - the most wanted car this season!!!

2007 TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID Sedan 4 Door

BUY NOW: $4,995

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2007-toyota-camry-hybrid-sedan-4-door-54003384

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hello guys! Hope you are doing fine today!

As for me, I am great ^^

I like doing business with reliable companies whose reliability and base of clients is growing each day.

What about you?
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Do you like luxury cars

So....Probably this one is for you thenwink

2013 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED SPORT UTILITY 4 Door

BUY NOW: $13,300

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2013-jeep-grand-cherokee-limited-sport-utility-4-door-53955854

Check it and write me here what do you think about this offer!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
So excited about this car...

Very interested who is buying Acura cars here?....

2004 ACURA TSX

BUY NOW: $1,700

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2004-acura-tsx-53841277

If you find it cheaper, share the link?Please?
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Have you already seen their page on Facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport

Check the feedbacks, I am amazed!!!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Very cheap cars!

Read it once again.

VERY CHEAP CARS!

Where?

Nowhere, except one checked place.

Write me an e-mail, and I'll tell you the truthwink

lily@auctionexport.com
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2013
To buy or not to buy a salvage car?

That is the main question for those, who want a cheap car.

We do not want to buy an expensive one, when a lot of opportunities are opened through the net.

Stay in tune with modern technologies, try to buy the car online!^
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2013
The prices in Africa in local markets are too high...

Just compare with those at North American and Canadian wholesale auto actions!

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Decapo: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2013
Ok
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by nfts0502: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2013
By the time you add up the price of the car,shipping cost and the clearing cost you will find out the you are only saving 100k - 150k naira that is not a good deal ..is better of you buying your car in nigeria....
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Decapo: Ok

Thank you!! smiley
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Fricain: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
BE PAID N228,800 MONTHLY!
Grab this ICT Empowerment opportunity today. Get trained FREE of charge and be paid cash! Read More:
http:///social/354/14865
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
nfts0502: By the time you add up the price of the car,shipping cost and the clearing cost you will find out the you are only saving 100k - 150k naira that is not a good deal ..is better of you buying your car in nigeria....

Thank you for this message!! smiley

In Nigeria, there are many unchecked sources, many unhonest deals.

You should try buying online with North American and Canadian auto auctions. Their cars look better, you can always check it with Autochecks, that they provide you with and NEGOTIATE the price of the car with the seller! You can save a lot of money, because they give you great discounts!! Especially on HOLIDAYS! wink
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by stagger: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
Export1: I have found the source where we can buy cheap cars, under 3000$. So, the dreams can come true and we can afford buying a car even today!

What do you think about it? shocked

Can I ask why you keep sending me emails about the REPO cars, only for me to go to those links and see beat up vehicles that look like they are out of the garbage can?
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
stagger:

Can I ask why you keep sending me emails about the REPO cars, only for me to go to those links and see beat up vehicles that look like they are out of the garbage can?

Sir, the repossessed vehicles are the vehicles, that clients have bought but for unknown reasons have not made the payment for purchase in time. That's why we resell such cars with discounts and minimum fees. These cars have been chosen by clients, not by company!!
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by Export1: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fricain: BE PAID N228,800 MONTHLY!
Grab this ICT Empowerment opportunity today. Get trained FREE of charge and be paid cash! Read More:
http:///social/354/14865

Sir, we are not promoting here. We are discussing important problems of buying cars!! cheesy
Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by nfts0502: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Export1:
Sir,i live in Atlanta i do car business so i no what am talking about....
Thank you for this message!! smiley

In Nigeria, there are many unchecked sources, many unhonest deals.

You should try buying online with North American and Canadian auto auctions. Their cars look better, you can always check it with Autochecks, that they provide you with and NEGOTIATE the price of the car with the seller! You can save a lot of money, because they give you great discounts!! Especially on HOLIDAYS! wink

Re: Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? by omonla10(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
nfts0502: By the time you add up the price of the car,shipping cost and the clearing cost you will find out the you are only saving 100k - 150k naira that is not a good deal ..is better of you buying your car in nigeria....
I don't believe that. I bought 2003 Honda Accord (EOD) myself through an auction agent here in lagos and I saved gained above 400k on it twice after selling them. I even chose d cars myself and everything cost 1.1m.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (269) (Reply)

***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.