Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! (6619 Views)

Dark And Lovely Unveils Braids N Weaves In Port-harcourt / Check Out These Hot And Lovely Aso Ebi Styles. / Please Help My Knuckles Are Very Dark And I Am A Light Skinned Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by avalon: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2006
Wow!  A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! What Do You Think?

This is a very beautiful picture of a friend of mine which I thought I should share smiley for all to see.  Seeing her face makes me believe in the expression "black is beautiful".  Please share your views on her. smiley
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ikamefa(f): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2006
where is da pix
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by jgirl3: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2006
Yeah where is it?
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by avalon: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2006
rite dere pple!
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by jgirl3: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2006
Oh okay
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ddizzle(f): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2006
lol ahh NL Don kill me oh dem no see am abi dem think sey she no fine!! i think she looks gr8 she is dark and lovely bt amama i no like d shirt oh!! not to be mean sha!
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by shotta(m): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2006
she's cute
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by hotangel2(f): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2006
She needs to come to my house, so i can serve her amal, and ewedu, with correct bokoto, every monring, afternoon and night. Or maybe i'll sign her up with Mcdonalds. Delivery every day.

Yes, i hate on skinny people. Because wel, embarassed

your friend (or shall i say YOU), is pretty in her own way. She's lepa, she looks good.

But what is with nigerian girls in NIgeria and this lilac lipstick? I mean in movies, everywhere? The lilac lip stick.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2006
@HA, that is what they call yoruba makeup. ok did i just hear you say " na wa for nigerians which one is yoruba lipstick/makeup". well igbo girls also have theirs. most of them wear light red/pink lipstick.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by aloib(f): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2006
hot a , thought i was the only one, i aint feeling the gurl oo
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by hotangel2(f): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2006
Eastcoast:

@HA, that is what they call yoruba makeup. ok did i just hear you say " na wa for nigerians which one is yoruba lipstick/makeup". well igbo girls also have theirs. most of them wear light red/pink lipstick.

I didn't say yoruba oo. I said NIgerian girls in Nigeria. Im sure Nigerian girls abroad don't use lilac lip stick. At least not the way nigerian girls in nigeria use it.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2006
@aloib, i think its more like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She looks in the mirror and she sees a beautiful african queen reflecting back. I think it's more of a good thing. Atleast it is having a postive self image rather body dysmorphia wink
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:09am On Jun 15, 2006
@HA, i mean yoruba girls in naija
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by hotangel2(f): 12:19am On Jun 15, 2006
im lost
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:21am On Jun 15, 2006
Lets just change the topic. hope i've found you. smiley
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by hotangel2(f): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2006
Yeah u found me. smiley How are you? Fan of novels?
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Seun(m): 12:25am On Jun 15, 2006
The girl is nice looking. She's ok. She's fine in her own unique way.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2006
i'm all good. i'm sorry but i don't like novels. Actually, i hate reading. i know it may sound a lil odd but i'm just not into it.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2006
and seun, i definitely agree with you. In my opinion, i think she is very good looking.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2006
@avalon, i like your pose. the picture shows a lot of your personality.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2006
i think it is even better than Linda ikeji the self acclaimed super model.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by bluenubian(f): 12:31am On Jun 15, 2006
nah she aint dark enought, pretty though, but not dark enough, u wanna see dark, ask for blue grin tongue grin
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by bluenubian(f): 12:32am On Jun 15, 2006
@hot angel

nice observation, i no go lie, i was rocking the lilac lipstick too back home
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by zebudaya(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2006
She's not that preety.
she needs a new weave/attachment with a better colour. Red/brown is too out there!
she needs a new top, jeans are alright though, and I love that she shaved her armpits.
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:36am On Jun 15, 2006
@blue, after looking at your picture, i can backup your statement to say that you are truely dark. really dark, darker than dark chocolate. with the black cloth your wearing in that picture and no lighting, i must say you are ebony. smiley
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by bluenubian(f): 12:37am On Jun 15, 2006
thanks eastcoast, see blue is true, always
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2006
Your welcome gorgeous
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by zebudaya(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2006
what both of you like yourselves?
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by bluenubian(f): 12:44am On Jun 15, 2006
um, lipsrsealed
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by Eastcoast(f): 12:47am On Jun 15, 2006
zebudaya:

what both of you like yourselves?
why did you say that?
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by shawna(f): 12:58am On Jun 15, 2006
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
im sorry but she not pretti, jus bein honest yo lipsrsealed smiley
k she aight buh dat top and lipstick and face and gotta go shocked
other dan dat she okayyyy grin
Re: A True African Queen: Really Dark And Lovely! by ToyM28(f): 1:10am On Jun 15, 2006
shawna, take it easy. dont go all fashion expert on us now wink wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashion Icon: Jackie Kennedy Onassis / Msm And Biotin / Adidas Adilette Sandals For Unisex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.