Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Young, Gay And Murdered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young, Gay And Murdered (2684 Views)

Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Political Aspirant Possibly Violated And Murdered In Aba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young, Gay And Murdered by HCH3COO: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2008
Kids are coming out younger, but are schools ready to handle the complex issues of identity and sexuality? For Larry King, the question had tragic implications.
http://www.newsweek.com/id/147790&GT1=43002
[b]

At 15, Lawrence King was small—5 feet 1 inch—but very hard to miss. In January, he started to show up for class at Oxnard, Calif.'s E. O. Green Junior High School decked out in women's accessories. On some days, he would slick up his curly hair in a Prince-like bouffant. Sometimes he'd paint his fingernails hot pink and dab glitter or white foundation on his cheeks. "He wore makeup better than I did," says Marissa Moreno, 13, one of his classmates. He bought a pair of stilettos at Target, and he couldn't have been prouder if he had on a varsity football jersey. He thought nothing of chasing the boys around the school in them, teetering as he ran.

Brandon, 14, wasn't working on his paper, because he told Mrs. Boldrin he'd finished it. Instead, he opened a history book and started to read. Or at least he pretended to. "He kept looking over at Larry," says a student who was in the class that morning. "He'd look at the book and look at Larry, and look at the book and look at Larry." At 8:30 a.m., a half hour into class, Brandon quietly stood up. Then, without anyone's noticing, he removed a handgun that he had somehow sneaked to school, aimed it at Larry's head, and fired a single shot. Boldrin, who was across the room looking at another student's work, spun around. "Brandon, what the hell are you doing!" she screamed. Brandon fired at Larry a second time, tossed the gun on the ground and calmly walked through the classroom door. Police arrested him within seven minutes, a few blocks from school. Larry was rushed to the hospital, where he died two days later of brain injuries.

[/b]
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by MCUsman(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
Good

1 Like

Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Terrible embarassed
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by c33b33(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
Phew!
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by Akinagirl(f): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2008
Oh my, thats terrible, just because the boy was gay. I mean, thats not a death sentence. I pray for his family.
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by KarmaMod(f): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2008
says alot about his home life

First off where does a 15 yr old gets a gun? Who made him "exerminator" of the gays?

He lives in California, he'd HAVE TO MOVE if he really has a problem with homosexuals

Bunch of busybody morons. Poor kid.
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by Gonorrhea(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2008
young or no young, GAY people are scums-m really sorry it is harsh, but gay people deserve every piece of shit they get!
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by KarmaMod(f): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2008
MC Usman:

Good

This is exactly why you now have to look towards IVF for a child after 4 years of marriage.

Olorun mu e.
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by onyinye2(f): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2008
What a sad and horrible story. but unfortunately i have to say it is getting easier to get a handgun than a library card these days. undecided
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by Akinagirl(f): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2008
Gonorrhea:

young or no young, GAY people are scums-m really sorry it is harsh, but gay people deserve every piece of shit they get!

I cannot believe what you are saying, Gonorrhea, I mean seriously, scums? Alright, they are people as well, they have feelings and they don't deserve to be exterminated, because of their choice. WHO WAS HE HURTING?
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by Gonorrhea(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2008
Akinagirl:

I cannot believe what you are saying, Gonorrhea, I mean seriously, scums? Alright, they are people as well, they have feelings and they don't deserve to be exterminated, because of their choice. WHO WAS HE HURTING?

but then itz not right to be gay u know?!

it is unholy and un-natural

stupid choice i would say, that is my opinion!
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by onyinye2(f): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2008
Gonorrhea:

but then itz not right to be gay u know?!

it is unholy and un-natural

stupid choice i would say, that is my opinion!
So we should round them up and start shooting them?
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by dreeldee: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2008
in as much as I don't support homosexuality, no one deserves to kill them, they're human like us
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by Gonorrhea(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

So we should round them up and start shooting them?

if that is what is takes, i am happy to carry a gun

do u not marvel when dare-devil armed robbers are roasted like sallah goat?

do u not rejoice when rapists are caught?

I believe in Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve,anything stepping out of the boundary is unacceptable to me!
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by dreeldee: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2008
That boy doesn't deserve to die (no one deserves to die because of their sexual orientation), Larry is the criminal here, he murdered an innocent boy. if that's how God sees us then no one will be alive today, because i'm yet to see a saint (at least no little sin)
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by onyinye2(f): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2008
Gonorrhea:

if that is what is takes, i am happy to carry a gun

do u not marvel when dare-devil armed robbers are roasted like sallah goat?

do u not rejoice when rapists are caught?

I believe in Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve,anything stepping out of the boundary is unacceptable to me
So the bible says for us to wait until marriage to have sex. so we should round up all those people and kill them too?
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by dreeldee: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

So the bible says for us to wait until marriage to have sex. so we should round up all those people and kill them too?

and liars, snitches etc
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by KarmaMod(f): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2008
dreeldee:

That boy doesn't deserve to die (no one deserves to die because of their sexual orientation), Larry is the criminal here, he murdered an innocent boy. if that's how God sees us then no one will be alive today, because i'm yet to see a saint (at least no little sin)

For once I agree with you. what a miracle
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by Gonorrhea(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

this gay issue is going to go on and on but letz face it, it is despicable and disgusting!

lessons need to be taught to change people's mindset

people say they were created to be gay, how can God do that?

it is in the bible and the quran

fair enough the boy doesnt deserve death, he should have been ticked off big-time to renounce his gayness! grin

he died because he was gay, maybe he wouldnt have, if he wasnt!

it is my opinion to be honest and i am not here to change anybody's views that is different to mine

homo's r scumbagz!
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by KarmaMod(f): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2008
How about you answer onyinye's question, Geno instead of rambling rubbish by trying to change the subject.
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by onyinye2(f): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2008
Gonorrhea:

this gay issue is going to go on and on but letz face it, it is despicable and disgusting!

lessons need to be taught to change people's mindset

people say they were created to be gay, how can God do that?

it is in the bible and the quran

fair enough the boy doesnt deserve death, he should have been ticked off big-time to renounce his gayness! grin

he died because he was gay, maybe he wouldnt have, if he wasnt!

it is my opinion to be honest and i am not here to change anybody's views that is different to mine

homo's r scumbagz!

Oka thanks for dodging the question. It was nice how you tried to fool me with your so called logic. Now answer my question.
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by dreeldee: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

For once I agree with you. what a miracle

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sign of good things to come abi wink

Gonorrhea Staphylococcus grin grin cheesy cheesy

i agree with you on facing the issue but that doesn't mean they should be killed, it won't change them and in the course of doing that, you're committing another sin by killing them. they deserve life just as you and I do, at least repentance is what God wants of us and not for any sinner to perish in their sins.
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by Gonorrhea(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

How about you answer onyinye's question, Geno instead of rambling rubbish by trying to change the subject.

i dont need to go on and on, i have put my opinions across, respect mine, dont respect it, put urs down or shut up!

enjoy wink
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by Gonorrhea(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka thanks for dodging the question. It was nice how you tried to fool me with your so called logic. Now answer my question.

Onyinye, i am not dogding ur question
I have said i dont like homo's and it is simple, because it is the way i feel about them!
No problem, if u love them, it wont stop u from being my friend! grin
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by HCH3COO: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2008
cry cry Larry shouldn't have killed that gay. Thou shalt not kill.
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by KarmaMod(f): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2008
*rolls eyes*

Typical loud mouth slowpoke

People ask questions, they can't answer instead they ramble on some other trash that has nothing to do with anything

we are all still waiting for you to FINALLY answer onyinye's question. If you like, throw a sisiyfit
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by Gonorrhea(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2008
dreeldee wat it do bruv? grin

true wat u said, but u know me-, m just some radical nutter at times! wink
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by onyinye2(f): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2008
HCH3COO:

Nwannem nwoke, dont call them that.
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by Gonorrhea(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2008
@Karmarmod

Clap for yourself for insulting me!

Good woman, have a good day!! grin
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by KarmaMod(f): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2008
I will cool
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by dreeldee: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2008
HCH3COO:

my point exactly

Gonorrhea:

dreeldee what it do bruv? grin

true what u said, but u know me-, m just some radical nutter at times! wink

just incase you're planning to go to california (San Francisco esp.), then you berra load your .44 magnum pistol, because you've got a lot of killings to do grin grin
Re: Young, Gay And Murdered by Gonorrhea(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2008
dreeldee:

just incase you're planning to go to california, then you berra load your .44 magnum pistol, because you've got a lot of killings to do grin grin

bruv, i wont need to, i wld rather not see them!

i wld have the gun ready in my yard tho, any poo-pushers or gays snooping arnd, wld be shot point blank at close range! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Year Old Nigerian Sampson Blake Oguntope Charged With Murder In The Us / They Ask If Am A Black Racist>see Why, Pics! / Why I K1lled My Wife - Lecturer Who Slaughtered His Missing Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.