Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) (58529 Views)

Need Help In FIFA 14 Android!!! / My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' / Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by shosky1794: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
pators: does d transfer cheats in 2013 still work for 2014...........I have sold a total of 6billion

Not confirmed but i'll sure try it and get back
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by shosky1794: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
By the way, I've not been able to buy anything from their store. Don't know if any other person is experiencing this. The buttons are not even clicking. Those buttons should normally take you to a playstore page at a click
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
pators: does d transfer cheats in 2013 still work for 2014...........I have sold a total of 6billion
pls wat is the transfer cheat?
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by pators(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
tomii: pls wat is the transfer cheat?
Ito sell any player for 173 million...nd also to open dose unlockable for free wit freedom
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
pators: Ito sell any player for 173 million...nd also to open dose unlockable for free wit freedom
do u mind mind posting it here or sending it to me on whatsapp 07016574409
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Blasko: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Do I need rooted phone to play this game?
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Blasko: Do I need rooted phone to play this game?

No need of rooting...
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Blasko: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
How to install it? When I install the game it says that the game is obtained from unofficial source and I can't play it.
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
seunpayne: Guys this defender is off the chain. In just a year and six months he is already better than vidic (I use man u by the way) Eder Alvarez banetta

Lemme go and search for dis young talent...maybe i could save some millions...
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
suxxman: I wanna ask a question. Never liked dis fmh,maybe cos I haven't played it. But I'm recently getting interested. Dunno y. Re the matches being shown? I mean u watch it urself not white and red circles on a green field?

Its stilll white and red balls ooh...
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Blasko: How to install it? When I install the game it says that the game is obtained from unofficial source and I can't play it.

Use d apk to download d data then
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Blasko: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
When I use apk to download data it still says that the game is obtained from unofficial source and I can't play it.
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Blasko: When I use apk to download data it still says that the game is obtained from unofficial source and I can't play it.

Well, i. Didnt experience that at all....mine worked after using d apk. To download d cache
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Blasko: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
marcjoe:

Well, i. Didnt experience that at all....mine worked after using d apk. To download d cache

Which phone are you using and which android?
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Obidikejr(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=marcjoe]football manager 14 is now available for andriod, in this thread we would be discussing about player names i.e young talent u discover in the game, tricks, and best/rich team to manage

[img]http://2.bp..com/-N39R6P9xreg/Uo8k3nYHZXI/AAAAAAAAO_Q/4kcYtt4FbyI/s320/fmh2014.0_cinema_1280.0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Dx2qwpNX9tg/Uo8k797EMKI/AAAAAAAAO_k/RINcZngEV6s/s320/fmhapk+data.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-lvb2JNWaTHk/Uo8k3zgh_tI/AAAAAAAAO_U/Nn4lSy49w2U/s320/fmh014.png[/img]

FMH14 New Features:
- A complete redesign of the way the game looks, with improved graphics and a much more intuitive menu system.
- My Club Mode allows you to create your own club from scratch. You choose the club name and kit colours and you assemble your squad. Recreate a classic team or build a squad of family and friends and then enter them into any league or international competition to compete against today’s real teams and players. It’s the ultimate football fantasy experience.
- A more realistic transfer system with more intelligent bids and squad management from AI managers meaning the FMH transfer market reflects the real-world.
- Use the new player progression tracking system to monitor the progress of your players’ attributes over time. These pages chart the improvement or decline of your players’ skills and are the perfect visual aid for making those tough decisions on whether players have a future at the club.
- Improved media interaction, with questions from reporters about your club’s successes, failures and the future. Can you keep the media happy without upsetting the board, fans and squad?
- Improved post-match analysis gives you better feedback on your team's tactical strengths and weaknesses.
- More detailed historic records of previous seasons allow you to look back fondly on past successes.
- You can now choose multiple nations when starting a new game, so your career is no longer limited to one country... you can start managing an English club, but move abroad to manage in another country if you fancy a different challenge or a change in culture*.
*This feature is not available on all devices. Dependent on device capability.

Requires Android: 2.2 and Up

Version: 5.0.2

CLICK BELOW LINKS TO DOWNLOAD THE APK AND CACHE FILE...

[b]ZIPPYSHARE DOWNLOAD LINKS, JUST DOWNLOAD THE 3 PART AND EXTRACT ANY OF THEM TO GET UR APK AND CACHE FILE

FMH 2014 APK+DATA PART1
FMH 2014 APK+DATA PART2
FMH 2014 APK+DATA PART3

here coms Fmh 14! dancing Skelewu! tired of 13 sef. downloadin very ssoon
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Obidikejr(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=marcjoe]football manager 14 is now available for andriod, in this thread we would be discussing about player names i.e young talent u discover in the game, tricks, and best/rich team to manage

[img]http://2.bp..com/-N39R6P9xreg/Uo8k3nYHZXI/AAAAAAAAO_Q/4kcYtt4FbyI/s320/fmh2014.0_cinema_1280.0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Dx2qwpNX9tg/Uo8k797EMKI/AAAAAAAAO_k/RINcZngEV6s/s320/fmhapk+data.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-lvb2JNWaTHk/Uo8k3zgh_tI/AAAAAAAAO_U/Nn4lSy49w2U/s320/fmh014.png[/img]

FMH14 New Features:
- A complete redesign of the way the game looks, with improved graphics and a much more intuitive menu system.
- My Club Mode allows you to create your own club from scratch. You choose the club name and kit colours and you assemble your squad. Recreate a classic team or build a squad of family and friends and then enter them into any league or international competition to compete against today’s real teams and players. It’s the ultimate football fantasy experience.
- A more realistic transfer system with more intelligent bids and squad management from AI managers meaning the FMH transfer market reflects the real-world.
- Use the new player progression tracking system to monitor the progress of your players’ attributes over time. These pages chart the improvement or decline of your players’ skills and are the perfect visual aid for making those tough decisions on whether players have a future at the club.
- Improved media interaction, with questions from reporters about your club’s successes, failures and the future. Can you keep the media happy without upsetting the board, fans and squad?
- Improved post-match analysis gives you better feedback on your team's tactical strengths and weaknesses.
- More detailed historic records of previous seasons allow you to look back fondly on past successes.
- You can now choose multiple nations when starting a new game, so your career is no longer limited to one country... you can start managing an English club, but move abroad to manage in another country if you fancy a different challenge or a change in culture*.
*This feature is not available on all devices. Dependent on device capability.

Requires Android: 2.2 and Up

Version: 5.0.2

CLICK BELOW LINKS TO DOWNLOAD THE APK AND CACHE FILE...

[b]ZIPPYSHARE DOWNLOAD LINKS, JUST DOWNLOAD THE 3 PART AND EXTRACT ANY OF THEM TO GET UR APK AND CACHE FILE

FMH 2014 APK+DATA PART1
FMH 2014 APK+DATA PART2
FMH 2014 APK+DATA PART3

here coms Fmh 14! dancing Skelewu! tired of 13 sef. downloadin very ssoon
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Obidikejr(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
shosky1794:

Not confirmed but i'll sure try it and get back

Cheat de for fmh?! Pls I need it both for 13 & 14.
i'll be very grateful bro
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by pators(m): 1:02am On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=Obidike jr.][/quote]abeg teach me hw to unpack al this three files together
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2013
Blasko:

Which phone are you using and which android?

Phantom a+ and andriod 4.2.2
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by shosky1794: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
The transfer cheat in FMH 2013 isn't working on 14. Even freedom does not work on, at least not yet(but I'm thinking this is due to the source i downloaded the game from).
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by pators(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
shosky1794: The transfer cheat in FMH 2013 isn't working on 14. Even freedom does not work on, at least not yet(but I'm thinking this is due to the source i downloaded the game from).
which source? ?
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
i advice u guys to buy hulk(Advance playermaker) from zenit(russia) and adil rami(defensive center) from valencia(spain)..awesome players..u can try mauro icardi(poacher) from sampdoria(italy) to bang in awesome goals and dont play him all the time for good results...and for goal keepers Rui patricio from sporting(portugal) is good in goal, bt he tends to be called often for international duty so get him a back up...i need any transfer cheat available...currently with ac milan..won all trophies back to back with barca for 3 seasons without buyin anyone except vidal(midfielder central) from juve(italy). el sharaawy tends to injure often..i need transfer tricks...4-4-2 attcking, 4-1-2-2-1, 4-4-1-1 and 4-5-1 are the best..

2 Likes

Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
u guys can post ss of tactics here
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by shosky1794: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
pators: which source? ?

I used the transfer in 13 but it doesn't work in 14. I have tried it. There are no confirmed cheats working in FMH14 for now. Mind you, I used the phrase 'for now'.
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by pators(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
shosky1794:

I used the transfer in 13 but it doesn't work in 14. I have tried it. There are no confirmed cheats working in FMH14 for now. Mind you, I used the phrase 'for now'.
bros nt dat nahh...I mean where u downloaded urs?? android.mob.org always stop at 360 mb instead of 602 mb..nd blackberry has refused to download from the above site........anyone in ekpoma to help me out plsssssss
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by shosky1794: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
It's now in blackmarket. Download from there. But you will need the internet to install it.
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Blasko: 12:41am On Dec 05, 2013
shosky1794: It's now in blackmarket. Download from there. But you will need the internet to install it.

Could you please put the link to download the game?
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2013
pators: bros nt dat nahh...I mean where u downloaded urs?? android.mob.org always stop at 360 mb instead of 602 mb..nd blackberry has refused to download from the above site........anyone in ekpoma to help me out plsssssss

Use d apk to download d cache then...
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2013
wen cheat comes out u guys should not hesitate to drop it here
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
I dont think there is a cheat but this is what i do to get enough finance.It works only when you have unlocked the sugar daddy feature..after this jus go to your settings then click view at the base of your screen then you will see unlockables click it,you will see sugar daddy that is only if you have unlocked it o then off the sugar daddy click confirm,then go back and on it again and confirm it..tap your message icon and you will see chairman advice choose yes,then your budget would increase..continue doing it to increase your budget..i have $615M im managing atletico madrid!!!To unlock sugar daddy you have to be very successful for at least 3years..
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
Blasko: When I use apk to download data it still says that the game is obtained from unofficial source and I can't play it.
Just clear your google playstore data,then reboot your phone..then launch the app..make sure your data connection is off..Good luck
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Best players to sign Doria [defender], Leon Goretzka [Midfielder], Viktor Fischer [Winger], Draxler [winger], Eder balanta [defender] , phil jones, shaqiri, alex sandro [Left back] ,Luke shaw[defender] Carvajal,Santon,ter-stegen, Sandro ,wilshere, Facundo F. [best goal banging striker scored 52goals in 46appearances]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Install Games With OBB Files On Android Phone / Gaming Events In Nigeria / Official Fifa 16 And Pes 16 Soundtrack Thread + [ Zip Download ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.