Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Is Marriage a Life time Commitment? Live Debate - Semi Finals - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage a Life time Commitment? Live Debate - Semi Finals (9937 Views)

Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? / Cohabitation: A Recipe For Successful Marriage - Live Debate - Group B / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage a Life time Commitment? Live Debate - Semi Finals by pickabeau1: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
On this matter I further defer to coogar...he will imbue me with a new level of graceresponse

As fato!s staunch defender he knows how to navigate the choppy waters of PR
Re: Is Marriage a Life time Commitment? Live Debate - Semi Finals by EfemenaXY: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
^^ tut...tut...

So what you're saying in essence is that you're gonna let Jenny get away with this? shocked shocked

Again?? grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Marriage a Life time Commitment? Live Debate - Semi Finals by pickabeau1: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ tut...tut...

So what you're saying in essence is that you're gonna let Jenny get away with this? shocked shocked

Again?? grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That template works wonders
My ministry is growing with dames who want to experience tbe boundless joys my companionship can deliver...
So I haveno issues
Re: Is Marriage a Life time Commitment? Live Debate - Semi Finals by Miner13: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
pickabeau1:

That template works wonders
My ministry is growing with dames who want to experience tbe boundless joys my companionship can deliver...
So I haveno issues

your ministry is growing keeee?

May God saves you and your ministry from inevitable doom

let me help you with a AMEN.
Re: Is Marriage a Life time Commitment? Live Debate - Semi Finals by LerrieJohn(f): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
jennykadry:

When a hoodless yekini is hammering a woman from behind whilst she is resting her weight on the dinning table, the thrusts push her forward and backward and as that happens, she is able to wipe clean the table with an antiseptic wipe. grin

This thread has grown steaming hot oh.....afraid catch me even to peep wink
Re: Is Marriage a Life time Commitment? Live Debate - Semi Finals by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Peaukabeau, there is nothing to be ashamed of. You mind telling them the sweet sensational effect of hooded yekini.

At Tgirl, why would you modify someone's plots without due consultation. That's very wrong of you. Better deleting than modifying it.

definition of things just keep changing. Just in the front page, I say 28yrs old great grand ma, I was thinking about a straight forward qestion, ....how did she do it. Didn't know that getting married to a great grand pa made her great grand ma.
Re: Is Marriage a Life time Commitment? Live Debate - Semi Finals by pickabeau1: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Miner13:

your ministry is growing keeee?

May God saves you and your ministry from inevitable doom

let me help you with a AMEN.

You are far too kind....

Chilli,,,,,in my hood all lips are sealed
Re: Is Marriage a Life time Commitment? Live Debate - Semi Finals by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
pickabeau1:

You are far too kind....

Chilli,,,,,in my hood all lips are sealed

You just dey dodge the question .
Re: Is Marriage a Life time Commitment? Live Debate - Semi Finals by Tgirl4real(f): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. / What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come? / A Family Budget That Works - updated with spread sheet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.