Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,950 members, 7,803,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Father Is Not A Member Of Boko Haram, Kogi Lecturer's Daughter Debunked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Is Not A Member Of Boko Haram, Kogi Lecturer's Daughter Debunked (598 Views)

Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Young Alhaji Shehu Shagari As A Member Of Parliament In 1955(photo) / My Father Has No Links With Boko Haram, Kogi University Lecturer’s Daughter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Is Not A Member Of Boko Haram, Kogi Lecturer's Daughter Debunked by naijacenter(f): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Summayya Muhammed, the daughter of the Kogi State University lecturer who was paraded by the Department of State Security Service, SSS, of having link with Boko Haram has denied the accusation as untrue.

According to the statement she sent to the media, she accused the SSS of planning such allegation to damage the image of her father and that of the family.

“The family categorically writes and states that the parading of Dr. Muhammad Nazeef Yunus, on the allegation as claimed by the SSS, was falsehood and a calculated attempt to damage his good reputation and image as a peaceful Islamic cleric.” Ms. Muhammad said

Mr. Nazeef is a lecturer at the Kogi State Univeristy, Arabic and Islamic studies department and was paraded by DSSS alongside with other four suspects on Thursday.

The embattled lecturer in tears, denied the allegation and accused the dreaded islamic sect, Boko Haram for framing him up due to the way he, through his preaching attack the activities of the sect.

The other four suspects accused Mr. Nazeef of being their leader, and added that they all trained in the sect's camp in Sambisa, Maiduguri, and that he is on a monthly salary of N50,000.

Summayya also promised to show tapes of her father's messages as a proof that her father always condemn the activities of Boko Haram.

“Dr. Nazeef is a strong condemner of the Boko Haram sect. His available records of his preaching have proven that he is not a member of the sect. Dr. Nazeef, as known by all other persons for his peace, has never been an advocate of the sect; as such the family strongly condemned in totality his parading by the SSS, even as he repeatedly denied having knowledge of his allegation.” She said

Summayya added that SSS lied about the location her father was arrested. According to her, SSS arrested her father at his Anguwan Rogo resident in Jos on the 29th of October with one of the suspects, Umar Musa before transferring him to Abuja instead of the claim that Mr. Nazeef was arrested at a mosque in Zuba, Abuja.

“The SSS after 21 days of the arrest shamelessly, through its spokesperson Ms. Marilyn Ogar, said they arrested him just three days ago, in a white mosque in Abuja.” She said

Read full article here: http://www.naijacenter.com/news/father-member-boko-haram-kogi-lecturers-daughter-debunked/

Re: My Father Is Not A Member Of Boko Haram, Kogi Lecturer's Daughter Debunked by Rexsul: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
May u b judge according 2 ur deeds sir...if u r nt guilty of ds accussation, u shall b set free by God's grace.
Re: My Father Is Not A Member Of Boko Haram, Kogi Lecturer's Daughter Debunked by Idokosolomon(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dat is true.If ur hand is clean do nt worri.
Re: My Father Is Not A Member Of Boko Haram, Kogi Lecturer's Daughter Debunked by NafeesaAA(f): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
SMH the same SSS that killed 14 squatters in Apo and label them Boko haram members.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Not A Member Of Boko Haram, Kogi Lecturer's Daughter Debunked by Sirkris(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
clear conscience fears no accusation. dr,if your hands are clean you shall be set free in Jesus Almighty name. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship: INEC Declares Obiano Winner / BBC Receive Complaints Over Excess Mandela Coverage / Julius Berger To Pay $32 Million In US Corruption Charges For Bribing Nigerian O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.