Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,616 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

How To Have A Great Day Everyday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Have A Great Day Everyday (457 Views)

Wow!!! What A Great Day To Me And You, Today Is My Birthday.(photo) / Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland / Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Great Day Everyday by guru01(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
1) write out a basic plan for the day. Evaluate and prioritize the day's activities in the other of their reward in benefits to you.

2) concentrate on those activities that produce quality result, give them your best to produce excellent result.

3) give total attention to the task at hand dont get distracted.

4) be sensitive to the schedules of others, if you shift things it can change everything.

5) remember to appreciate someone today, it will relax you mind and glady your spirit.

6) give the Holy Spirit time of fellowship and consultations.

7) make sure your activities are all focus for the achievement for your greater goals.

A great day is that one day that brings you even closer to your greater goals.

Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/_josiah_king

Source: www.geraldjosiah..com/2013/11/how-to-have-great-day-everyday_22.html

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Please / Futo Sack All Academic Staff Over Refusal To Resume To Classroom / Today's Date Is Special 11-12-13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.