Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Top 7 Ps3 Exclusives To Play Before You Move To Next Gen - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top 7 Ps3 Exclusives To Play Before You Move To Next Gen (1444 Views)

Microsoft's Biggest Mistake This Gen: Lack Of 1st Party Studios = Few Exclusives / 5 Most Anticipated Xbox 360 Exclusives In 2010 / The Gamer's Guide To 2007:playstation 2 And 3 Exclusives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Ps3 Exclusives To Play Before You Move To Next Gen by awaeardfdfrfd: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hey gamer's so I believe from last week next gen had begun with release of the ps4 and 3 games I believe. Anyway though for those who plan on sticking with current gen for a while (myself included) I have created a list of the Ps3 exclusive games that if you have possibly missed should play. It should be noted that the games that will be listed are Ps3 EXCLUSIVES so if there is no GTA 5 on this list please don't send me hate messages cause I will probably ignore you. Anyway though let's begin. NUMBER 7:INFAMOUS: while this game was one of the early ps3 games released it is not impressive technically for those who are more comfortable with a game with high graphics resolution stuff like that. Basically it does not have the graphics nor profficiency as the games you've probably played this year but what is great about this game is character. Cole macgrath is a delivery boy asked to deliver a package which turns out to be a bomb that wipes out a portion of empire city. Cole macgrath wakes up to discover he's been granted super powers in which players are given the option to either bring the inhabitants of empire city to their knees or be the cliche selfless hero everyone is used to protecting the city from weird superpowered enemies. ITS in these moral choices that shape the story, while still reaching a similar conclusion the game will keep you interested to make you want to see both endings and the different abilities you can have. Check it out. NUMBER 6:RATCHET and CLANK future series: someone out there mustve seen this coming. With lovely rendered HD worlds to look for bolts and buy sweet weapons(RYNO 5 baby!) and armor and loads of humour to put a smile on your face while you play, ratchet has never looked this good.EVER!!. This is a great ps3 exclusive that needs to be played unfortunately though there is no multiplayer hence its position on the list. NUMBER 5: THE UNCHARTED GAMES: while the main standing point of the uncharted games have been story oriented, it is a notably Good looking game I mean this game has wonderful graphics and the places you get to see and explore look wonderful and the characters are great . Did I mention this game has good graphics? Although ill like to note most of the gameplay involves climbing and some preety uninteresting 3rd person shooting. But one things for sure Naughty dog made a lot of effort into making this a truly spectacular game in terms of story.so if you like that sort of thing I suggest you play. The uncharted games, did I meantion how good these graphics are? And I think this is the only game I've seen that's got a physics engine for going down stairs. NUMBER 4: Jak and daxter HD collection: the games that started naughty dogs debut to the ps2 these 3 games put into one blu ray disc on ps3 and Vita were one of those memorable games so awesome that sony saw it necessary to recreate these classic games in HD on the ps3. And with 3 games this game will last you for dozens of hours. Oh and be prepared for that immense difficulty spike in jak 2 . NUMBER 3: THE elder scrolls 5 skyrim: ok so maybe this isn't a ps3 exclusive but I couldn't help but not include this.while the preffered console to play this on would be on pc due to a much tolerable framerate. This game is a fun ride on any platform . There are no words I can use to explain how amazing this game is. Skyrim is a beautiful sprawling world with a lot of shit to do you wouldn't even believe with an AI that records everything to do I mean EVERYTHING corpses stay dead for weeks in game time before respawning , left a sword you couldn't carry in a tavern? Come back a month later and its still there even when you've left that area a long time ago. In skyrim nothing ever feels scripted and it has lots of replay value. The music is amzing and immersis you into the world. This is a truly fantastic game that everyone needs to be played. PC is the better system though and the combat leaves much to be desired however this is a truly memorable game. NUMBER 2: GOD of war 3: there were two contenders for number 2 on this list but I decided to go with God of war 3. While this game was released in 2010, this game never feels dated even after years after its release. The game begins with a titanic battle against poseiden which is as EPIC as it sounds. Kratos has never been angrier and as this being kratos's last frontier on the gods of olympus players get to see the effect of the feud between kratos and the gods on the mortal world. It is truly an epic experience if you have missed this game I suggest you buy this. NUMBER 1:infamous 2: while a big leap from infamous 1 in terms of technicality. Infamous 2 is a game that will appeal better with gamers who prefer graphics over gameplay. While still featuring similar mechanics to the last infamous, what makes infamous 2 feature on the number one on this list is that compared to the last game, infamous 2 up's the anty with moral choices coinciding with character development . without releasing spoilers, players get elemental powers depending on which moral choice they follow and the boss fights are more epic and interactive than the last. NUMBER 0: THE LAST of US: hahahaaha I bet no one saw that coming anyway though I just saw it necessary to put this in to the list since I had forgotten. The last of us is a game by naughty Dog the developers of the uncharted and jak and daxter series. I just have to say since I've never played the walking dead or the wolf among us Which are very noteworthy games for their storyline. I personally have never seen storytelling told this good since metal gear solid 4. Joel and ellie are amazing characters and throughout the game you watch these two characters relationships grow and your feelings towards them grow along with the characters as well. This is a truly amazing game if you take your time to flow along with the story. I've never cared about characters this much since metal gear solid 4. So that's it my list of the top 7 ps3 exclusives you should play before moving to next gen. It should be noted from my previous mentions of metal gear solid 4 that it couldve been a top number on this list but I decided to hold off on that to not bore readers. I'd like to see what other people wouldve added in their list or what games they feel shouldve held a spot on the list as this was my personal opinion
Re: Top 7 Ps3 Exclusives To Play Before You Move To Next Gen by neroysc: 2:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Bros.. Who wan read this article wey fit take person almost 24hours to finish..

7:Infamous
6:Ratchet and Clank
5:UNCHARTED 1,2,3
4:Jak & Daxter HD collection
3:Skyrim:The Elder scrolls V
2:God of War 3
1:Infamous 2
0:The Last of Us....

As simple as A,B,C

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Ps3 Exclusives To Play Before You Move To Next Gen by Frozenxyz: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2013
The last of us remains the best ps3 exclusive game ever.. It had a sad ending tho, but has the best storyline ever sad
Re: Top 7 Ps3 Exclusives To Play Before You Move To Next Gen by ComboFiend(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
@ Nerosyc... lol
But true tho even though skyrim isnt exclusive to sony like say God of war or infamous...they are still really good games

(1) (Reply)

God Of War_part 2 / [pes 2017] Bruno Fernandes New Face Like Pes 2020 / Need We9 Update 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.