Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:57 PM

Will Barcelona Lose Their Match This Weekend Due To Injuries Mount Up? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will Barcelona Lose Their Match This Weekend Due To Injuries Mount Up? (460 Views)

Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) / Arsenal Players Who Will Be Missing This Week's Champions League Due To Injuries / Super Eagles Arrive Swaziland Ahead Of Their Match Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Barcelona Lose Their Match This Weekend Due To Injuries Mount Up? by Walspring: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
Weekend is here again and its a pity that La Liga leaders Barcelona could be without eight players for Saturday's game with mid-table Granada.

Goalkeeper Victor Valdes, forward Lionel Messi, midfielder Cesc Fabregas and defenders Gerard Pique, Dani Alves and Jordi Alba are all ruled out through injury.

Midfielder Xavi and forward Cristian Tello are also doubts.

Barca will start with 38-year-old Jose Manuel Pinto in goal, his first game of the season.

Centre-back Javier Mascherano is not worried about his side's injury problems.

"Unfortunately, we've had some injuries but that's why you have a big squad. Everyone in the first team is ready to play. You notice the absences but that's what we're here for," he said.

"VĂ­ctor is very important. Now we need to support Pinto, who always responds. He's got a lot of experience and works all year to get his chance. Now he's got it.

"I've played a lot with Pinto. In my opinion, he's improved a lot in the last few years with the ball at his feet and he's had some magnificent performances."

Source http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25049725

I think this weekend match barca will lose since they could be without eight players for Saturday's game if you agree with me let me see your comment with a good reason!
Re: Will Barcelona Lose Their Match This Weekend Due To Injuries Mount Up? by KillMoves: 12:25am On Nov 23, 2013
Punters be like 1960 Bet DC 12 anybody can win.

(1) (Reply)

Wilshere: I Am Not Injured, It's Complete Nonsense And Someone Made It Up / Arsenal Star Cautioned Over Criminal Damage / Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.