Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Share Your Weird TV Viewing Experience. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Share Your Weird TV Viewing Experience. (616 Views)

DSTV Opens All Channels For Your Viewing.. Enjoy!!! / Viewing Nigerian Tv Stations Is Like A Nightmare / Tonto Dikeh Has A ‘weird’ Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Weird TV Viewing Experience. by sekzy99(m): 6:29am On Nov 23, 2013
Please bear with me cos its my nokia fone i use in to typing this.

Its a normal tin for me to wake up any time from 11pm or 12am, which allows me to either read, browse, watch movies/t.v or listen to music.
But this morning i chose to watch t.v.

AIT was about to show a movie so i decided to watch and the title was THE RETURN OF THE INDIAN DOCTOR 2, thinking i have missed the part 1.
To cut the long story short, i watched it to the end(even though i dont like nollywood movies). To my greatest suprise, another movie was on air immediately and to my shock it was the Part 1 of the last aired movie! I was amazed that would show Part 2 of a movie before 1 shocked I watched it and every other program they aired.

There is a catholic mass i watch every morning which i dont like missing. The mass started with procession as usual. It was not up to a minute of viewing and the audio was lost. To my greatest shock it was replaced with audio from WWTBAM (Who want to be a millionaire) the voice of Frank was on as usual while the mass when being aired(video only) at the same time!
At first i wondered if the priest was an ambassador of MTN that made him ask people to play and win 10m.
This lasted for up to 15 MINUTES and the crew/staff did not notice.
This made me wonder if the staff were asleep when this program was aired.

AIT for that matter not even Galaxy. Abi it's by force to air 24/7 service?

Have you experienced any weird/funny mistakes while watching TV? Please share cheesy
Re: Share Your Weird TV Viewing Experience. by sekzy99(m): 6:32am On Nov 23, 2013
Mod, help me do justice to these, so that people will comment cos i blv dis nt dre first tym
Re: Share Your Weird TV Viewing Experience. by Allohrandy(m): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2013
@poster, I don't understand what you wrote. could please you summarize.
Re: Share Your Weird TV Viewing Experience. by sekzy99(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Its al abot d mistakes dey made n did nt noticed it in tym.
Re: Share Your Weird TV Viewing Experience. by UjSizzle(f): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2013
lol the second is just funny cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood/ghollywood Amateur Actor Auditions / Tv Commercial Advert For Buhari / Watch 2014/2015 Movies On HD. Check My List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.