Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" (7863 Views)

Ibrahim Magu: Fight Against Corruption Has Just Started And Corruption Knows It. / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2013
Watching closely at our Anti corruption crussader, I'm asking, is he really serious about his messiah message, or he is just pretending waiting to get into office and loot twice over watch this interview and make ur judgement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ5fa1BF6QI

NEW HIT SINGLE!!!
www.tindeck.com/listen/izad

1 Like

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by jameswb: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2013
Abeg the are all d same the devil i knw is better than the angel i don't knw [quote][/quote]
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by egift(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2013
He is doing the little he can. The question is "What is the poster doing to stop corruption?"

5 Likes

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by kkkp: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2013
He is trying...since wen he was a member of house of rep

2 Likes

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Reptyle(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2013
great1: Watching closely at our Anti corruption crussader, I'm asking, is he really serious about his messiah message, or he is just pretending waiting to get into office and loot twice over watch this interview and make ur judgement

Well at least he is making his voice heard and his impact felt in the fight against corruption....serious or not.

What are you doing to support the fight sir?

3 Likes

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by donodion(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2013
We all should Join voices with him.As long as he speaks out against it on daily basis,he got my support,on and offline

3 Likes

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2013
He's a thief

7 Likes

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by moscobabs(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2013
na lie ooo, na because dey never give him his own share of the loot. NLC and others do pass ham
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Leadn(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2013
Da dude is a criminal #simple!

Waiting for a prey...

3 Likes

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Carsonv(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2013
To answer the question you have to find out his posture on corruption while in office! If it's same with what he's doing now then he's serious!

Me I dunno him. So maybe someone who knew him while in office can tell us.

1 Like

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by bishungclem: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2013
The man is another genre of rueben abati.the issue is when the dominos r right,the piper despair's the previous tune.
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by wasak(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2013
one shouldn't look upto others in the fight against corruption, maladministration and national 'lootery'.
it is everybody's business, our corrupt leaders are only representing the corrupt followers as well for every leader was once a follower.
Finally, it is. not. enough to criticize the government, what have you done in ur own capacity against it

1 Like

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Ediss(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2013
make i dey see front joor, live that thing undecided
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by 80million1: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Wait, Please let's ask the gods.
Okija Juju, where art thou?
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by zolajpower: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2013
Where are my end time peeps? Am waiting 4 the last person comment so i can contribute on the front page. As i dont think this is a front page discusion. We all know that their is no true anti corruption crusader in country.
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2013
what i find amazing is the fact that there are people who actually take this man seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by picoba(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2013

We need to support this man, if we rely want this country to move forward.
If you call him thief, you need to re-think. Where can we then get a m essayer.

I close mouth is a close destiny. Let's support him

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Akshow: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2013
He is trying too hard to remain relevant in d political scene.
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Adesam09(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2013
Fighting corruption is fighting the people... We are the corruption

individual decency is the societyz decency
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by ednut1(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2013
All na format, lookin for way to enter again

1 Like

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by cyril10(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2013
I doubt if Dino himself is clean when it comes to corruption, he is an ally to former gov Audu of Kogi. The man should go and cleanse himself before fighting against corruption. Thief calling others thief too.
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2013
Its simple!
All Nigerians in and around OFFICE or FAVOR are always corrupt.
All Nigerians out of OFFICE and FAVOR are either People's liberation, Civil right, Human right and Anti-corruption crusaders.
It all only depend on the side of the fence you are.
Check history.......the ones(in power PREVIOUSLY) we accused yesterday are the ones accusing the present govt today e.g El'rufai, oby ezekwesili, Fani kayode, Donald duke etc.
Bottom line is that we are all hypocritical in all areas of our life as Nigerians!

5 Likes

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by theoctopus: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2013
How can a thief be fighting against corruption. What a contradiction!

3 Likes

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by theoctopus: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2013
picoba:
We need to support this man, if we rely want this country to move forward.
If you call him thief, you need to re-think. Where can we then get a m essayer.

I close mouth is a close destiny. Let's support him

You mean we should support a crook and criminal. Have you not heard that he that comes to equity must come with a clean hand?

3 Likes

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by GetGuide: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2013
Its just a strategy to be noticed

All naa mouth

Where are all those before him?

In the government making/sharing money

Check check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/1489113/grade-5as-original-brazilian-peruvian
https://www.nairaland.com/1522948/good-news-all-business-men

2 Likes

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Reptyle(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2013
theoctopus: How can a thief be fighting against corruption. What a contradiction!

U assume he is a thief because he owns a collection of luxury cars?
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by laivwire(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by phtemie(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2013
We Nigerians need to support this man in his anti-corruption crusade..Even if he used to be corrupt,let's give him the chance..Who knows,he might have turned a new leaf..Let's collectively gear him up for now,in the long run we'll know if he's serious with it or not.

This is a man doing what others cannot even dare..Let's appreciate him.

1 Like

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2013
Mofo is a criminal! grin
Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2013
The position of that interviewer is so pro-oduah it is unbelievable.

Dino melaye is doing his part, let some other anti-corruption network (with good or bad intention) investigate and expose him as well, not by making up evidences o like some people from a particular region likes to do but find if he has any skeleton in his cupboard and bring him out. Pending that time, no one should attempt to shut him down from speaking the truth on the basis of suspicion.

1 Like

Re: Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Persin wey get buggatti veronica

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Assembly Bans Smoking In Public Places / Court Clears Bafarawa, Three Others Of N13b Fraud / How Much Money Do You Think Was In The Bullion Vans At Tinubu's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.