Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. (7823 Views)

Most Commonest Problems Using Aliexpress. / HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! (2) (3) (4)

Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by kingk(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2013
Greetings to my fellow Nairanders, please if you have been importing from Aliexpress/Alibaba, please kindly share your experience on how to make CHEAPEST PAYMENT FOR LESS THAN 1WEEK PRODUCT DELIVERY.
I currently bought some product there, it was shipped through DHL though the time it took from payment to delivery was 11days.......... For me, the time is too long also the DHL charge is X3 the product cost. Pls I'll need a suggestion for any other means of TIMELY DELIVERY with lesser charge thanks...........add me on for more details 22B655A2

Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by cheaperstores: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2013
How did u go about making payment.are u a registered user or account holder in alibaba.did u pay for membership of alibaba. How did you make payment.the info you give will be very useful
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by kingk(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2013
cheaperstores: How did u go about making payment.are u a registered user or account holder in alibaba.did u pay for membership of alibaba. How did you make payment.the info you give will be very useful

Am a registered user on Alibaba, I also made product payment and shipping through GTbank Master Card online.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by kingk(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2013
Still waiting for more replies
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by kingk(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2013
More advice pls...cos am about buying goods over 100k but am afraid of the shipping cost.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by delaruh(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pls I need help , I bought jewelry(necklace,rings and earrings) worth 200$ so my goods can be shipped to me through DHL , but I got called by DHL lagos that my goods has been seized by custom and told to pay due of 34,000 which I dnt have......please I need help on what to do as I'm presently in akwa ibom.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by mayorall(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
delaruh: Pls I need help , I bought jewelry(necklace,rings and earrings) worth 200$ so my goods can be shipped to me through DHL , but I got called by DHL lagos that my goods has been seized by custom and told to pay due of 34,000 which I dnt have......please I need help on what to do as I'm presently in akwa ibom.

Wetin you dey talk. $200 or $2000?.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by cheaperstores: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Do you know about. Other banks mastercard or visa,I wil make attempt to ask zenith though.how much are u talking abt exactly. I wil hopefully follow ur footsteps soon why I am asking these question and afraid off unnecessary cost or fraud
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by kingk(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
mayorall:

Bro he said $200 not $2k
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by KolaShangOne(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
delaruh: Pls I need help , I bought jewelry(necklace,rings and earrings) worth 200$ so my goods can be shipped to me through DHL , but I got called by DHL lagos that my goods has been seized by custom and told to pay due of 34,000 which I dnt have......please I need help on what to do as I'm presently in akwa ibom.
sorry about your predicament. the Nigeria custom officials have really been misbehaving since last month.
Next time, just use a Nigerian agent to buy your goods and they will clear it and deliver it to your house. its safer and cheaper than DHL.

Also, you have to come to Lagos to negotiate with customs. the might end up taking 10,000. same thing happened to my sister.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by kingk(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
KolaShangOne: Next time, just use a Nigerian agent to buy your goods and they will clear it and deliver it to your house. its safer and cheaper than DHL.

Please bro, do you have any reliable ajent also how can I send my goods to them if am to pay with credit card online through ESCROW...also is there other means to bypass ESCROW which will be a SAFE payment method. Reply pls. Though I live in Ojo lagos
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by mayorall(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
kingk:

Bro he said $200 not $2k

Just asking cos its not possible.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by mayorall(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
kingk:

Please bro, do you have any reliable ajent also how can I send my goods to them if am to pay with credit card online through ESCROW...also is there other means to bypass ESCROW which will be a SAFE payment method. Reply pls. Though I live in Ojo lagos

Use cvm. No escrow, you pay into their bank account. Their current exchange rate is 168. You can pay yourself and you tell your seller to ship to them and they ship down to Nigeria. Or they handle it all.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by olaric(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
mayorall:

Is it not clear enough that the guy said $200? Answer the question if u can; and stop diverting attention if u don't know what to say!
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by kingk(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
mayorall:

Use cvm. No escrow, you pay into their bank account. Their current exchange rate is 168. You can pay yourself and you tell your seller to ship to them and they ship down to Nigeria. Or they handle it all.

But how reliable are there CMV, how do I contact them? Do they have a website?
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by Remedy4gud: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Cvm is reliable. I've done a couple of imports thruogh them. They handled both payment to the seller and delivery to my place in Ebonyi state. You dont need any sort of card (4 online payment) when u ar dealin with them unless u want them 2 handle only d shipping. They use diamond bank in making payments
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by Remedy4gud: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
kingk:

But how reliable are there CMV, how do I contact them? Do they have a website?

www.chrisvicmall.com
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by Remedy4gud: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
mayorall:

Sup mayor? Dis's ur guy REMEDY in Ebsu. Hw has it been bro? Hw's uniosun?
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by KolaShangOne(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
kingk:

well ive not used chrisvicmall before because of delay in delivery. i use specuitcargo dot com. it is a bit more expensive. choose which agent to use. any of the agents can make payment for you online
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by sasview: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
I had used CVM twice first they bought the goods on my behalf and shipped to me, second time I paid for the goods myself and they handled the shipment. Their service is good.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by kingk(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
sasview: I had used CVM twice first they bought the goods on my behalf and shipped to me, second time I paid for the goods myself and they handled the shipment. Their service is good.

Please how do I pay to CVM, moreover I saw a product on aliexpress that'll be a hot sale here in naija, if I want CVM to buy and ship it to me, how do I pay them?.....how do I show them the product also how long will it take for them to deliver.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by sasview: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
kingk:

Please how do I pay to CVM, moreover I saw a product on aliexpress that'll be a hot sale here in naija, if I want CVM to buy and ship it to me, how do I pay them?.....how do I show them the product also how long will it take for them to deliver.
Log on to their site www.chrisvicmalldotcom
Register there and navigate through the site you will see the steps. I paid to their diamond bank act. using my user name as payer. The next day I log on to my act to credit it using my bank teller nos. If you need any help you can call them you will see their contact on the site.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by mayorall(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Remedy4gud:

Sup mayor? Dis's ur guy REMEDY in Ebsu. Hw has it been bro? Hw's uniosun?

We are thanking God. Importation is getting sweeter everyday.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by mayorall(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
olaric:

Is it not clear enough that the guy said $200? Answer the question if u can; and stop diverting attention if u don't know what to say!

Okay sir. Just wanna let you know the duty fee is higher than the cost price which is not possible . Guess it might be a typographical error.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by Remedy4gud: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=mayorall]

We are thanking God. Importation is getting sweeter everyday.[/quot

All ryt. Gud 2 knw.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by kingk(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
mayorall:

We are thanking God. Importation is getting sweeter everyday.
True talk.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by pman06(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
mayorall:

Okay sir. Just wanna let you know the duty fee is higher than the cost price which is not possible . Guess it might be a typographical error.

Same thing happened to me in 2011, i had to pay 15k, as bribe, to have it released and the product was not even up to 30k that i was expected to pay. So it is very possible, cos it happened to me.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by delaruh(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
mayorall:

Bro....dnt say its not possible neither is it a typo error.....200$ (33,000naira) and told to pay 34,000......I still have the goods in their custody now. I only ordered for earrings , necklace and rings.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by Tonjeola1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
delaruh:

Bro....dnt say its not possible neither is it a typo error.....200$ (33,000naira) and told to pay 34,000......I still have the goods in their custody now. I only ordered for earrings , necklace and rings.
is possible, i heard someone who said, he imported brazillian hair worth N20k only for DHL/Custom demanded for N48k
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by Ghazali34(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
If you need cheap andriod tablet pc hear in Nigeria check on this link https://www.nairaland.com/1529977/brand-new-android-4.1.1-tablet
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by kingk(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ghazali34: If you need cheap andriod tablet pc hear in Nigeria check on this link https://www.nairaland.com/1529977/brand-new-android-4.1.1-tablet
Please Bro, we're not advertising here, just a place for ideas and solutions aiit...thanks for understanding.
Re: Info From Experinced Aliexpress Buyers. by mayorall(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
delaruh:

Eyah. They must have thought you undervalued it. Mail DHL and tell them its not real gold that is panda, its just gold plated not gold filled talk less of real gold. If they are not serious with it, tell them to return it to where it came from, I am sure they won't do that. Contact me after all this, gonna give you dhl custom phone number. Was at their fake office at nahco last week to hijack some goods before it gets to my state.

I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria / First Bank Account Opening: Quick And Simple Ways To Open An Account / How Do You Handle Angry Customers?