Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

In The Event That Anambra Election Is Completely Cancelled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Event That Anambra Election Is Completely Cancelled (835 Views)

Prof Jega Admitted That Anambra Election Was Sabotaged By Prof Onukogu / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Event That Anambra Election Is Completely Cancelled by Dereformer(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2013
In the event that Anambra Governorship election is cancelled, and cancelled it must, my vote will go to PDP.

I voted LP last week saturday. But, since it is clear that Ifeanyi Ubah can never win the election, voting for him again will amount to wasting my vote.

Ngige will never get my vote. Reason: he is in a wrong party as far as Anambra state is concerned. I made this point clear even before the successful merger of ACN and CPC.

Obiano will never get my vote because he is a puppet and too naive for the demanding act of governance. Above all he ( obiano) is obi's idea of getting a third term.

The only alternative left is PDP and they will get my vote.
Re: In The Event That Anambra Election Is Completely Cancelled by nuclearboy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sensible way of thinking! Idea, discussion deduction, leading to personal decision!

I "feel" Ngige has been demonised too much, however - his refusal to hand your state over to the Ubas shows he has a mind of his own and twould be hard to imagine such handing the state over to Tinubu!

I pray the best man (whoever he is) wins - Nigerians have suffered too much
Re: In The Event That Anambra Election Is Completely Cancelled by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
kep on dreaming.dont go and prepare for the supplementary election
Re: In The Event That Anambra Election Is Completely Cancelled by warrior01: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
chukwudi44: kep on dreaming.dont go and prepare for the supplementary election

Lol... don't mind them
Re: In The Event That Anambra Election Is Completely Cancelled by Kingsley1000(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Dereformer: In the event that Anambra Governorship election is cancelled, and cancelled it must, my vote will go to PDP.

I voted LP last week saturday. But, since it is clear that Ifeanyi Ubah can never win the election, voting for him again will amount to wasting my vote.

Ngige will never get my vote. Reason: he is in a wrong party as far as Anambra state is concerned. I made this point clear even before the successful merger of ACN and CPC.

Obiano will never get my vote because he is a puppet and too naive for the demanding act of governance. Above all he ( obiano) is obi's idea of getting a third term.

VOTE FOR NGIGE NOT APC....HE'S THE MOST COMPETENT TO DO THE JOB
Re: In The Event That Anambra Election Is Completely Cancelled by Dereformer(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
chukwudi44: kep on dreaming.dont go and prepare for the supplementary election

If INEC on their own fails to cancel this election, the court will.

The evidences of electorial malpractices are just overwhelming.

All PDP, APC and others need do is to boycutt the so called 'supplimentary' election.

Participating in the election will mean accepting the results of the first.

There are already exiting precedence.
Re: In The Event That Anambra Election Is Completely Cancelled by Dereformer(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Kingsley1000: VOTE FOR NGIGE NOT APC....HE'S THE MOST COMPETENT TO DO THE JOB

There is no party called NGIGE on the ballot paper.
Re: In The Event That Anambra Election Is Completely Cancelled by mekaboy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Dereformer: In the event that Anambra Governorship election is cancelled, and cancelled it must, my vote will go to PDP.

is fashola tinubu's third term? is sullivan chimaroke's third term? why will obiano be obi's third term?

ur single vote is not magical, u can use it and fry akara.
Re: In The Event That Anambra Election Is Completely Cancelled by Dereformer(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
mekaboy:

is fashola tinubu's third term? is sullivan chimaroke's third term? why will obiano be obi's third term?

ur single vote is not magical, u can use it and fry akara.

when I talked about my vote, you think I am talking about myself as an individual?

Your are still a small boy my dear. I can feed your entire village three square meal a day for a full month.
Re: In The Event That Anambra Election Is Completely Cancelled by mekaboy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Dereformer:

when I talked about my vote, you think I am talking about myself as an individual?

Your are still a small boy my dear. I can feed your entire village three square meal a day for a full month.

now you are sounding like an adult. no wonder u voted ifeanyi ubah, I see u have a lot in common in terms of character and IQ.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Iyabo Obasanjo...by A Concerned Nigeria / 2015 - Aso Rock Intensifies Prayer For Second Term For President Jonathan / Jonathan Is Last PDP President –primateayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.