Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying (26688 Views)

Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried. / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
i shouldn't have read this post at all, u just reminded me of my 12 years old nieces whom i helplessly watched to die on may 1 2011 for fault that is not entirely his. he took ill at an early age of 2 and we took him to diffrnt clinics for treatment, we were surprise to find out that he had HIV at age 4, probably from one of the clinics and hospital we had taking him to earlier(HIS MUM AND DAD WERE NEGATIVE). we cant trace the clinic so we had to manage the virus for 10 years ( purse to cry). we was strong to with stand the pain and constant anti retrovirus drugs, even doctors were supprise to see him leave that long. a month b4 he died he thanked us for the help to sustain his life and he said he is very weak and couldnt with stand the drugs again(purse to cry). he told our last girl that he may not be around on her wedding day because he is weak and will soon die. her wedding was on June of that year. he told my immediate younger sister that he will soon die.we started crying secretly at our respective rooms because we know he is saying the truth. he died 24hrs later and his coups was buried in my home town becos he HE WAS BOLD AND COURAGEOUS TO BE A MAN AT AGE 12.
dnt mean to hurt ur emotions but we really missed him as the first grand child. plz always be vigilant when ever u go the the clinics because most of this doctors and nurses are killers. MISS U B.

1 Like

Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by danieee(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
Wow. RIP Mr. Fred. You're great.
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by Cmfrt001(f): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Touching story. Thank God for the family. At least the father was able to walk his daughters down the aisle and also renew his vows with his wife before leaving this planet. They will forever remember that moment and the love they share in the family. I wish i could have this type of experience. As in my father walking his two lovely daughters down the aisle and also renew his marital vows with his irreplaceable wife. But then, it's never gonna happen as he left the surface of the earth when we were pretty young to even dream of getting married. But in all, we give glory to God because he alone knows why and will surely bring his word to pass in our lives.
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by duni04(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
More irritating than touching. I get irritated wen pple deliberately try to live out hollywood fantasies
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by richfaxy: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
fluxview: i shouldn't have read this post at all, u just reminded me of my 12 years old nieces whom i helplessly watched to die on may 1 2011 for fault that is not entirely his. he took ill at an early age of 2 and we took him to diffrnt clinics for treatment, we were surprise to find out that he had HIV at age 4, probably from one of the clinics and hospital we had taking him to earlier(HIS MUM AND DAD WERE NEGATIVE). we cant trace the clinic so we had to manage the virus for 10 years ( purse to cry). we was strong to with stand the pain and constant anti retrovirus drugs, even doctors were supprise to see him leave that long. a month b4 he died he thanked us for the help to sustain his life and he said he is very weak and couldnt with stand the drugs again(purse to cry). he told our last girl that he may not be around on her wedding day because he is weak and will soon die. her wedding was on June of that year. he told my immediate younger sister that he will soon die.we started crying secretly at our respective rooms because we know he is saying the truth. he died 24hrs later and his coups was buried in my home town becos he HE WAS BOLD AND COURAGEOUS TO BE A MAN AT AGE 12.
dnt mean to hurt ur emotions but we really missed him as the first grand child. plz always be vigilant when ever u go the the clinics because most of this doctors and nurses are killers. MISS U B.

Your story also touching, i sympathise with u on your loss. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by tattesco(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
Can't hold my tear. RIP Fred
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
richfaxy:

Your story also touching, i sympathise with u on your loss. May his soul rest in peace

THANKYOU VERY MUCH. I REALLY APPRECIATE.
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
duni04: More irritating than touching. I get irritated wen pple deliberately try to live out hollywood fantasies

I DID NOT BLAME YOU AT ALL, I PRAY TO GOD THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SHUD NOT PASS THRU WHAT WE PASS THUR FOR 10YEARS. OUR PARABLE SAYS "HE THAT LIVES CLOSE TO THE CEMETERY ALWAZ FEEL THAT IT IS A STAKE THAT IS TAKING TO BE BURIED AND REALISES IT IS A HUMAN BEING WHEN HIS OWN DIES.
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by chymystique(f): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
GooseBaba:

Wetin be warm tears? Abi you get microwave and fridge for your eyes? #justasking#

Come n check et out smiley
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by satellitedaisy: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Na sotee aisle aisle full this passage.

Anyway, I can't see the sense in all he did except for the wife
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
fluxview: i shouldn't have read this post at all, u just reminded me of my 12 years old nieces whom i helplessly watched to die on may 1 2011 for fault that is not entirely his. he took ill at an early age of 2 and we took him to diffrnt clinics for treatment, we were surprise to find out that he had HIV at age 4, probably from one of the clinics and hospital we had taking him to earlier(HIS MUM AND DAD WERE NEGATIVE). we cant trace the clinic so we had to manage the virus for 10 years ( purse to cry). we was strong to with stand the pain and constant anti retrovirus drugs, even doctors were supprise to see him leave that long. a month b4 he died he thanked us for the help to sustain his life and he said he is very weak and couldnt with stand the drugs again(purse to cry). he told our last girl that he may not be around on her wedding day because he is weak and will soon die. her wedding was on June of that year. he told my immediate younger sister that he will soon die.we started crying secretly at our respective rooms because we know he is saying the truth. he died 24hrs later and his coups was buried in my home town becos he HE WAS BOLD AND COURAGEOUS TO BE A MAN AT AGE 12.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by tomzman: 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Eee yah! Quite a touching story.
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by redsun(m): 1:29am On Nov 24, 2013
Cancer is terrible. Its kind of death sentence is worse than HIV. As soon as doctors say a cancer patientis dying,nothing seems to stop. Some times I think it is better not to know they have cancer than knowing. The thought and the fear of knowing kills one fast.
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by crackhouse(m): 2:30am On Nov 24, 2013
now that the father have married his daughters, what will be the fate of their future husbands. I hope he will not be dragging them(daughters) with them(husbands) spiritually.
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by t4dec(f): 3:13am On Nov 24, 2013
cry cry cry its really touchin. My eyes filled wit u. Hpe u nd ur famli wil meet in paradise. :-h
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by siobahn: 4:24am On Nov 24, 2013
Still hurts to know that my father will not walk me down the aisle on my wedding day because of the same bloody cancer. RIP Dad, you fought till the end! cry
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by zeb04(f): 4:35am On Nov 24, 2013
siobahn: Still hurts to know that my father will not walk me down the aisle on my wedding day because of the same bloody cancer. RIP Dad, you fought till the end! cry
. Oh dearie,it is well
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by Ishilove: 5:52am On Nov 24, 2013
I'm not an emotional person but this brought tears to my eyes. cry
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by richfaxy: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2013
crackhouse: now that the father have married his daughters, what will be the fate of their future husbands. I hope he will not be dragging them(daughters) with them(husbands) spiritually.

He didn't marry his daughters, he just walked them down the aisle like a father would do on his daughters wedding day before handing them over to their husbands.
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2013
When I read a nairalander's comment that tears came down his eyes, I said I would not do that. However, before I finished reading this, tears came down my eyes.
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by donodion(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2013
cry cry sniff, im not crying...something got into my eye,sniff sniff cry cry cry
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2013
chris capre
- 7 results

Files: 1-7 of total 7
Sorted by: relevance
File size: Any size

Did you mean chris carpe?
Create alert RSS Feed
Advertising (remove)

Sponsored result
chris capre.full.rar [HIGH SPEED DOWNLOAD]
downloads: 592speed: 3449 kb/s
Full version chris capre [TRUSTED DOWNLOAD]
downloads: 150speed: 3599 kb/s
(2013) chris capre [NEW]
downloads: 777speed: 1811 kb/s
Archives Chris_Capre­_Advanced_Price­_Action_Course.­zip

Chris Capre­ Advanced Price­ Action Course/­1 Welcome.mp4 .­..
Download Download via General Downloader

22 Oct 2013
351.26 Mb 21 Nov 2013
Downloads: 131
Archives Price_Action_C­hris_Capre.r­ar

Advanced Price ­Action Course 2­nd Skies by Ch­ris Capre

Source title: Advanced Price ­Action Course 2­nd Skies by Ch­ris Capre

Source: gfxworld.biz
Download

4 Jun 2013
369.53 Mb 15 Nov 2013
Downloads: 85
Archives Chris.Capre­..Pro.Forex.Tra­ding.Course.rar­

Source title: Chris Capre­ - Pro Forex Tr­ading Course

Source: www.dlwant.com
Download

15 Jun 2013
192.02 Mb 15 Nov 2013
Downloads: 136
Docs Forex Options [­tools-forex.blo­gspot.com].pdf

Source title: Chris Capre­ Forex - RapidS­hareMix - Searc­h for Shared Fi­les. Page 6

28 Aug 2012
14.25 Mb 23 Nov 2013
Downloads: 20
Docs 9191408.pdf

Title: 2nd Skie­s Forex Announc­es Online Conte­st to Celebrate­ 5-Year... Auth­or: Chris Ca­pre via PRWeb.­com Keywords: K­eywords go here­ Encryped: no P­ages: 2

Source title: 2nd Skies Forex­ Announces Onli­ne Contest to C­elebrate 5-Year­ Anniversary

Source: www.prweb.com

24 Aug 2012
133.81 Kb 18 Nov 2013
Downloads: 9
Docs Navy-USMC Air L­iaison Report J­une 2011.pdf

Source title: CHRIS CAPRE­: Download free­ PDF books abou­t CHRIS CAPR­E or use onlin­e PDF viewer. S­hare books with­ your friends e­asy!

Source: www.findpdf.net

7 Mar 2012
377.89 Kb 8 Oct 2013
Downloads: 4
Archives P_Forex_Tra_Cou­rse.rar

Pro Forex Tradi­ng Course 13 C­hris Capre

Source title: Pro Forex Tradi­ng Course 13 C­hris Capre F­ree Download

Source: speeddl.com
Download

1 Jul 2013
190.14 Mb 18 Nov 2013
Downloads: 13
General Video results for: chris capre
ITC 2010 Exclusive Interview with Chris Capre: EUR/USD Forecast

Ichimoku Trading: Strategies, Setups and What to Watch for

View full webinar: www.fxstreet.com Expert: Chris Capre, Founder at Second Skies LLC Summary: Many traders have had challenges trading the JPY pairs. More
Advertising (remove)

About
Help
DMCA
Privacy
Terms

© 2013 General World

Mobile version
Submit links
Contact us

Bookmark us

General Files
General Catalog
General Video
General Community
General Play
General eBooks new

Language
Login

Popular Files
Latest Files
Popular Interests
Top Interests
Latest Interests
General News
Alerts

Options

For example, biblo eros
Help
Advanced search
generalfiles.biz
Search Result
for: chris capre

File Shares
File Types
Size Filter
Sort by

Login via services

Or use Login form

Premium speed new
Users Catalog
My Activity
Global Activity Files
Global Activity Interests
Latest Forum Themes
Site Stats
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Mobile Application
General Downloader for Android
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by mimicue(f): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2013
Awwww cry cry such a loving father
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by Djmantana: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Eeerm where the third daugter pic dy,abi na only me no c am....pa fred ma Jah grant u everlasting rest
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by sunnyprof: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
He has done what he could do.

Rip to Fred and happy living for his Family.

You can fashion out your own wish too. At least match what you can do with what you can't. it will still be a beautiful dream anyday.
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by sunnyprof: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
If you can't go to Yankee, at least dress up your family and snap pictures at the zoo. You have gone close to 'NatGeo' somehow if you can package the Photo collage.

If you don't get what you like, Like what you get. That man did all these in that simple phantom ceremony.

At last it sounds a beautiful story. Not because of its content but the hope and aspirations it represents.
Re: Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying by iamdsam: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Very touching story. Got me still asking... What's LIFE RIP Fred!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' / Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula: "Uwa Brown Is A Dirty Liar, Blackmailer" - Osa Osula Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.