Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Women Looking For Discreet/open Relationship With A Young Guy Should Contact Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Women Looking For Discreet/open Relationship With A Young Guy Should Contact Me (557 Views)

Any Young Guy In Dis Room Pls Ping Me On 534F968A Let Chat / American Women Looking For Nigerian Man / Any Married Women Looking For A Fling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Looking For Discreet/open Relationship With A Young Guy Should Contact Me by bosslife850: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, fun guy, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me because they are more understanding caring and matured.
If you know you are above 32 and you would like to hangout with me please do not hesitate to contact me, do not be shy okay. Please you should go straight to the point when contacting okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship / j / Truthful Relationship Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.