Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding (30869 Views)

Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening / Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Yemlizzy(f): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
Her outfit is quite okay but facially she didnt try at all a pretty face is important all the same she rocks!
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Okaka27(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pls oo grin grin grin grin grin

It seems Nairaland is the most funniest website forum in Naija! No lies

Maaaan una fit kill person with una bad_mouth comments! cheesy

LWKMD! grin grin
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by mimicue(f): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Na her face I get problem with grin grin....ugly duckling NoTE: she called herself that
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
I thought she is now a british citizen? Wot is she still doing in dis country?gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by niceeric(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
mimicue: Na her face I get problem with grin grin....ugly duckling NoTE: she called herself that
I knew I had to b right with my 'duck analogy' of her...cool!
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by mimicue(f): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
niceeric:
I knew I had to b right with my 'duck analogy' of her...cool!

Lool
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by emmyx2010: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
just thinking if she wore bra? ***still looking and searching with her eye.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Mujah1deen: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
The British prostitute
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Maboo(f): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
grin ROTFL.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by alexandakin(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
its nice, just can't let my girlfriend wear such if we ain't going dre together. she's gat a protruding backsyd.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by sheymoni(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
This is the first time I'm seeing ogbanje
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Xyge(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
King_blingz: Karen at Peter okoye's wedding,karen at tiwa's wedding hmmm wen dem wan attend ur own??
Heyyy!!! Stop it! That's so unfair, a statement to utter... Que sera sera.... When her hubby will come, he'll come. And none can stop it..

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by tomzman: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
angel TI: She shouldnt have left the back open like that. She would have been so on point
Abi. I love the dress but the back spoilt it for me. Thumbs down Karen.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by elytbhoy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
ifyalways: Karen's face though.Na real wao.

I don't like the style. Not cool ,too trashy . . .my opinion.
Her gele is fine.
ifyalways: Karen's face though.Na real wao.

I don't like the style. Not cool ,too trashy . . .my opinion.
Her gele is fine.
[quote author=ifyalways]Karen's face though.Na real. #gbam!
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by raphy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
[quote authr=mrtidy]why is she so lean.... end time things[/quote]she sucks too much did. D back s for nawti guys hands to rob her back,nothing do her she gat da cash.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Babe101: 5:30am On Nov 24, 2013
eme1n: Typical Warri dressing..
You are very silly to have said that angry
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by gebbson(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2013
King_blingz: Karen at Peter okoye's wedding,karen at tiwa's wedding hmmm wen dem wan attend ur own??
dnt blame her 4 dressn dat na advart she dey do inoda 4 her 2 get her own "mr left"
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Aliki(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2013
mrtidy: why is she so lean.... end time things

HIV tinz ! wink
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2013
twogood: Pls who's Karen?

Shez d gal dat sold pepper and tomatoes to u and u 4got to collect change
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by babakb: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2013
no matter how feminists try to deny it a woman cant be happy without a man to call her husband, you cant cheat or change nature, even the women don't appreciate themselves, make ups, plastic surgeries, slimming all these to please men, women and men need each other, that's just the reality, u can never be hundred percent happy so don't seek 100% happiness. celebrities or not better get husband and marry.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by avenga1: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Why are people hating? If only Omotala wore same dress..its gonna be "omo sexy" "lovely dress" et al. Nice outfit Karen, buh I think you should work on your facial expression
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Prymestrr(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
Xyge:
Heyyy!!! Stop it! That's so unfair, a statement to utter... Que sera sera.... When her hubby will come, he'll come. And none can stop it..
HEY U! STOP THAT!!
If her hubby won't come, He will never come and non can force him out.
You don't really expect a well meaning respectable Gentleman with scruples to approach such a trashy ill-packaged fake ugly duckling for a longterm relationship, do u?
In spite of the fact that she's as ugly as a Gorilla... She is still trying so hard to project herself as a CHEAP SLUT!
NA YOU 1 MARRY HER
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by doopsy(f): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

HEY U! STOP THAT!!
If her hubby won't come, He will never come and non can force him out.
You don't really expect a well meaning respectable Gentleman with scruples to approach such a trashy ill-packaged fake ugly duckling for a longterm relationship, do u?
In spite of the fact that she's as ugly as a Gorilla... She is still trying so hard to project herself as a CHEAP SLUT!
NA YOU 1 MARRY HER

You will be surprised ,a well meaning young man,wil come for her,haven't you heard some men love bitches....
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Tininitanana(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
Birds of same feather...............why would a decent person will invite such a b.I.t.c.h. ?
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Prymestrr(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
doopsy:

You will be surprised ,a well meaning young man,wil come for her,haven't you heard some men love bitches....
Hehehehe... I beg to defer swthrt!
I've heard that only dogs love bitches! I won't be surprised if she ends up being serviced by GIGOLOS for the rest of her life unless she repents of her trashy slutty ways soon before it's too late.
I won't blame her for the facial appearance coz she didn't create herself... But i do blame her for being so FAKE!
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Dsegsam(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
later dey will say i need a fearful man fearful man indeed wif this kind of dressing?wait sef wat are ds pple turning into def well dats not my problem sef still waitn wen ASSU is gonna call of the strike
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by Cydex: 12:44am On Nov 25, 2013
d dress is fine joor, its jst dat her face is nt too fine.
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by cesil92: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2013
And dats fashion for you.. Dem go say its fashionable..!!! Wats fashionable if it makes u look odd
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by mariM(f): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2013
I don't like her gown
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by kaima1984(f): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Very soon dey wil grace her own weding,lastly is nt hw fast but hw well
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by summerflame(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Meanwhile, she is a cancer patience
Re: Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding by 9jagurl81: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Check out these guys for beautiful designer shoes up to size 13W

www.ohmashoes.com

They also offer free shipping anywhere in Nigeria and reward points

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Safe Hips, Butt, Boob, Joysticks Enlargement, Skin Lightening Etc ( PIC ) / Joshua Agai - Nigerian Male Model - (photos) / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of This Lady One Year After (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.