Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Frequently Asked Questions On FTA - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Frequently Asked Questions On FTA (181833 Views)

London2012 Olympic On Fta. / Yahoo Email Address/ Messenger Id For General Discussion On FTA / What Programmes & Channels Are You Watching Now on FTA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2012
Can I get d size of my dish from d radius of the dish,I av a big off which I don't know d size,whether 1.8m,2m,3m etc
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Pidzo(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2012
okoegualek: Can I get d size of my dish from d radius of the dish,I av a big off which I don't know d size,whether 1.8m,2m,3m etc
Yes bro, just get the radius and it will give you it's size. This will depend on the shape of your dish as other dishes are a perfect circle (like the prime focus dishes) while others are oblong shaped (like some offset dishes). If it's oblong the two different radii will just be a guide as to which group your dish belongs. You can post here the result of your radius measurement for confirmationwink
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by olenyi: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
okoegualek: Can I get d size of my dish from d radius of the dish,I av a big off which I don't know d size,whether 1.8m,2m,3m etc
Pidzo:
Yes bro, just get the radius and it will give you it's size. This will depend on the shape of your dish as other dishes are a perfect circle (like the prime focus dishes) while others are oblong shaped (like some offset dishes). If it's oblong the two different radii will just be a guide as to which group your dish belongs. You can post here the result of your radius measurement for confirmationwink

Also u could upload a picture of ur dish lets see if we could tell u the size off hand. Regards.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Xpset: 1:31am On Dec 16, 2012
hello house pls hoe can l upgrade str 4652 it has no USB port like the normal str.

thank you
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by EchikaChina: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
I use strong decoder, I use to watch all multitv channels until they changed their freequency on Nov 27. After that, I read about their new frequency of 12.522 v 19531 and tried it according to their directions and it worked perfectly well. I enjoyed it for 3 days. But last 3 weeks, I came back but all the stations On V is red. In frustration, I went to both dish setting and Motorised setting and PID scan And reset everything to 12.522 V19531.
Since then, I can get any multi Tv channel.
Pls what should I do? I am really desperate to get Multv showing again. Pls help if u can.
Thanks
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by olenyi: 4:28am On Dec 17, 2012
Echika China: I use strong decoder, I use to watch all multitv channels until they changed their freequency on Nov 27. After that, I read about their new frequency of 12.522 v 19531 and tried it according to their directions and it worked perfectly well. I enjoyed it for 3 days. But last 3 weeks, I came back but all the stations On V is red. In frustration, I went to both dish setting and Motorised setting and PID scan And reset everything to 12.522 V19531.
Since then, I can get any multi Tv channel.
Pls what should I do? I am really desperate to get Multv showing again. Pls help if u can.
Thanks

I'll copy ur question and answer u on the FTA generel thread. Regards.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Xpset: 2:44am On Dec 19, 2012
hello gurus in da house.
l want to no if l can track Badr 4 @
26.0°E with 60-90cm dish to get the
list of frequencies listed on this link
http://
dvbfrequencies..com/2012/12/
badr-4-latest-update-freq-satellite-
tv.html?m=1
thanks in advance
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by olenyi: 6:42am On Dec 19, 2012
@xpset.

Answered u on the main thread.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Xpset: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
olenyi: @xpset.

Answered u on the main thread.

thanks oga mi
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
olenyi:

Also u could upload a picture of ur dish lets see if we could tell u the size off hand. Regards.

The radius of my dish is 70cm,pls wat is the size pls,the diSh is parabolic
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
olden:

Also u could upload a picture of Jr dish lets see if we could tell u the size off hand. Regards.

My dish radius is 70cm,can u tel me the size plS.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by olenyi: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2012
okoegualek:

My dish radius is 70cm,can u tel me the size plS.

The measurement, is it the short or long radius dat u measured. Told u to post a pix of it.
But guessing, i think ur dish is between 60cm and 90cm.

What do u want to get with it let's work it out asap. Regards.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2012
olenyi:

The measurement, is it the short or long radius dat u measured. Told u to post a pix of it.
But guessing, i think ur dish is between 60cm and 90cm.

What do u want to get with it let's work it out asap. Regards.

Thanks Boss,I mean the radius is 70cm I.e from centre of dish to periphery on one side,wanted to track Nilesat or W3A in south south,Benin City.Thanks 4 ur quick response.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by olenyi: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
okoegualek:

Thanks Boss,I mean the radius is 70cm I.e from centre of dish to periphery on one side,wanted to track Nilesat or W3A in south south,Benin City.Thanks 4 ur quick response.

Guess i was quick to answer. If the radius was 70cm, dat means its a 1.4meter dish.
Still would like a picture of dat dish posted.

Is it a prime focuse (lnb at center of dish) or off set (lnb placed off the center) dish. Try tracking w3a with it. U should pick it up easily. Regards.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
olenyi:

Guess i was quick to answer. If the radius was 70cm, dat means its a 1.4meter dish.
Still would like a picture of dat dish posted.

Is it a prime focuse (lnb at center of dish) or off set (lnb placed off the center) dish. Try tracking w3a with it. U should pick it up easily. Regards.

Thanks boss,really appreciate,it is a prime focus dish with lnb at centre and 3 rods(lnb) holder holding it at centre.Thanks
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by olenyi: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
okoegualek:

Thanks boss,really appreciate,it is a prime focus dish with lnb at centre and 3 rods(lnb) holder holding it at centre.Thanks

1.8meter
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2013
olenyi:

1.8meter

MY BOSS DO YOU mean dat I can't track NILESAT with dis my 1.8m dish in Benin city,pls my mail is :isitoract@gmail.com,pls send me ur BB pin and let's get to know each other.Thanks MY BOSS
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by olenyi: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2013
okoegualek:

MY BOSS DO YOU mean dat I can't track NILESAT with dis my 1.8m dish in Benin city,pls my mail is :isitoract@gmail.com,pls send me ur BB pin and let's get to know each other.Thanks MY BOSS

Ur best bet at ur location is from 3.5m up. Dats what will give u a stable signal and peace of mind. Regards.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 01, 2013
olenyi:

Ur best bet at ur location is from 3.5m up. Dats what will give u a stable signal and peace of mind. Regards.

Thanks Boss.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by alexander007(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2013
in one dish ur can connect four lnb in one dish
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
CAN ANY ONE PLS TELL ME THE TPS FOR NOLLYWOOD AND NOLLYWOOD PLUS ON INTELSAT 7/10 at 68 degree east.TRIED RESCANNING NO WAY,IT WAS SHOWING BEFORE I DELETED ALL THE CHANNELS.THANKS
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by alexander007(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
okoegualek:

Hello u can track w3a with 90m dish in benin city I leave in benin city too or u can call me 08069701190 and let me send u picture knoW

Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by alexander007(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
alexander007:

Hello u can track w3a with 90m dish in benin city I leave in benin city too or u can call me 08069701190 and let me send u picture knoW
U can use 90m for w3a to track dongle avatar 2 to work dstv and canalsat for free

Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by alexander007(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
alexander007:

U can use 90m for w3a to track dongle avatar 2 to work dstv and canalsat for free

Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 13, 2013
alexander007:

Which of d dongle is workin currently,do u sell,pls send me ur BB pin,email,2go,facebook I'd,so we can do business,d various prices too.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by akinsola118: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
Plz guys ,does anyone av an idea of d cheapest srt mpeg4 decorder.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
Kudos to the Gurus in the house.Pls i have been asking this question without getting a concrete reply..Pls how can i receive Fta with my Hitv branded decoder with the Hitv dish..Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Yomkris(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
akthedream: Kudos to the Gurus in the house.Pls i have been asking this question without getting a concrete reply..Pls how can i receive Fta with my Hitv branded decoder with the Hitv dish..Thanks in anticipation.
u can use ur hitv decoder to watch stations on (1) eutesat(mytv) @68.5e (2) amos5 and w3c@16E and 17E, just track dis wit 11024H03333. U must use a strong decoder 4trackin to get good signal b4 u can use hitv decoder. U can call me on
08035645827 for more info
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yomkris:
u can use ur hitv decoder to watch stations on (1) eutesat(mytv) @68.5e (2) amos5 and w3c@16E and 17E, just track dis wit 11024H03333. U must use a strong decoder 4trackin to get good signal b4 u can use hitv decoder. U can call me on
08035645827 for more info
Thanks for ur reply. I dont have a strong decoder,does that mean that there is nothing i can do?..thanks.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Yomkris(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
@ all d gurus. Pls can strong 4669xii show nollywood movie which is on mytv tp. Pls i want to know may b anyone has used 4669 to watch d nollywood movie chanel. Tnx 4ur reply.
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yomkris: @ all d gurus. Pls can strong 4669xii show nollywood movie which is on mytv tp. Pls i want to know may b anyone has used 4669 to watch d nollywood movie chanel. Tnx 4ur reply.
this is not the right thread for u. bt the answer to ur question is "yes".
Re: Frequently Asked Questions On FTA by Heko: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2013
Heloo frnds, is there any one help me. pls
yesterday i nailed thish chanal TRENET. But idon't know which sat is. Is there any one know this chanal, which sat is

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now / Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.