Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) (3133 Views)

Who Attended Stanbic Ibtc Test On Saturday? / Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July / NYSC Aptitude Test Holding On Saturday 21st December (2) (3) (4)

Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by kjblow: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2008
Goodmorning beauftiful faces of Africa,
How was the BankPhb test conducted in Unilag on Saturday(19th July, 2008)??
How did it go in terms of the co-ordination, resource management and even the structure of the Question??
My prayer is that God in his infinity Mercy will bless each one of us with our dream Job, amen.
So pls post your Views, experience and even an observation of the QUestion Format here.
What's the faith of those Scheduled for Wenesday(23rd July, 2008) and Saturday(26th July, 2008)??
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by mystie81(f): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2008
well to say this is the worst thg that has happened to Nigerian graduates is an understatement. I didnt write the test cos i have never seen anything that disorganised in my life. WORK FORCE!! Should i have known better about organising test for such a number of people. Afterall other recruitment companies organised the same test without any problems. Work force should go back and do their home work well!!!

It was an eye sore.
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by Caliente(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2008
[size=13pt]Mine is on saturday 26th, any clue on how the questions were? [/size]
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by Caliente(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2008
[size=13pt]Hope it won't be like Nigerian Breweries test, those pathetic drunkards are something else[/size]
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by kjblow: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2008
mystie81,
How come you din'nt write the test when some people said they were able to write the same test?
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by aderonke12: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2008
Well,I wrote the test last Saturday and couldnt believe what I saw.The outcome was unbelievable and to think PHB will employ half of those poeple? Well for those who are yet to write the test. You must be fast thinkers. Its not really math and english but have some mathematics andsome synonyms and antonyms. Some questions like pick the next but one from the obtions given looking at the information given. Like 2,4,6 what is the next but one? Which mean its not the next which is 8 but 10 which follows 8. You also have to be fast in knowing what the examiner wants.This means you have to be a fast reader and thinker. There are also some shape comparison and clock stuff. Goodluck!
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by mystie81(f): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2008
I think people are different. Those that were scheduled to write the test between 9am and 10am were able to write.
Mine was for 12:30pm and I waited till 4pm, i couldnt write. It was so disorganised that both the gate and the door to the hall were destroyed.
Well for those that were determined to wait, maybe wrote later. i couldnt stand in the rain just b'cos i wanted to write a test.
We should all learn to treat one another like humans and for the fact that you are looking for a job shouldnt make you accept what you normally wouldnt accept.
Please dont settle for less.
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by Rachaelo: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
hi Narialand

plz do any one know the road to Agbadu Primary School in Benin,

they Just called me that Tomorrow in our Test. Who can tell the nature of the question and

how does it look like, how many minites dose it take to a answer the Questions.

plz call 08039481489

rachael4lov@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by ceejee(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2008
HI NAIRA LANDERS
PLEASE DO ANY ONE KNOW IF BANK PHP IS ORGERNIZING ANY TEST IN PORT HARCOURT
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by dafreke(f): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
Hmmmmm What can i say Bank PHB should look for some other firm. Work Force messed up big time. i was to write for 2pm but never did after standing in the rain till 5:30pm i just had to leave now i have a cold.

I mean you should have seen the crowd and the way they rushed and pushed all for the chance to write the test. It was terrible.

Well i pray the next test i write will never be anything like that.

To all who wrote wish you all the best and for those that didn't, we will get our turn sooner than we think.
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by Tofunmmy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2008
I pray this Workforce people will be up to the billing this time around, cos i had an encounter with them in the past and they asked me to pay 50k for trainning without guaranting me a job placement.

Fellow nairalanders, is this not a cause for concern that not even one official from Bankphb at the venue or dont they have HR, at least to come around and see the services rendered to them by the workforce people.

Lets us see what will happen next, not forgetting that money should not be paid for any job placements.

We shall all get to our dream jobs. Amen.
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by mgbeodinma: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2008
It was indeed a scene to behold that would make one really wonder about what would likel become of this country in few years to come if something serious is not done.

I believed workfore should have known better ! They seemed uncoordinated and surprise with the large turnout as if they werent aware b4 then. it is quite a dissapointing situation.

I do hope they improve 4 the sake of next time!
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by crito(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2008
Work force was a dissappointment on sat for those that wrote @ 9am @ afe babalola hall, they issued us a lot of threats of not marking our scripts and even tearing them. Only God will help us in this country.
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by foxkeed(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2008
[color=#990000]Caliente, whatz up wit you, i am also writting the test on sat but by 3.30pm, well will like to kno you so we can get to talk.
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by wisedman10: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2008
I have not seen anything like what i saw in Unilag that day. I just pray Bank Phb won't cancel the test because of the senseless destruction.
For those that will still write, just read gmat very well.
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by Sesky: 5:38am On Jul 22, 2008
pls, were gatecrashers allowed for bank phb's saturday's test?
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by kaymd: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2008
dafreke:

Hmmmmm What can i say Bank PHB should look for some other firm. Work Force messed up big time. i was to write for 2pm but never did after standing in the rain till 5:30pm i just had to leave now i have a cold.

I mean you should have seen the crowd and the way they rushed and pushed all for the chance to write the test. It was terrible.

Well i pray the next test i write will never be anything like that.

To all who wrote wish you all the best and for those that didn't, we will get our turn sooner than we think.

Sorry to hear that the afternoon batch was such a mess, I wrote the test scheduled for 9am on the 19th (we actually started around 10am) and I have to admit that it went very smoothly, no struggling or waiting; it was a 40 min test so we were done before 11 am. Honestly, I am surprised to hear that the organisation broke down during the afternoon session, its such a pity. And by the way, the one I wrote was essentially maths and english, simple enough but you have to be faster than lightning if you intend to complete it. And no calculator allowed too; so please make sure you remember your long multiplication techniques.

E go better! grin
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by kaymd: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2008
Sesky:

please, were gatecrashers allowed for bank phb's saturday's test?

I didn't really observe if gatecrashers were allowed to take the test. But on your answer sheet, you'll be required to fill in your id no., that's the one in the invitation sms, so I wonder if gatecrashers will simply leave it blank? Can't really say but it doesn't hurt to try, nothing to lose abi? (except maybe your trans/petrol fare and some hours of your time).
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by toyin1709: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2008
twas a mess,
i got there fr like 1pm cos i was supposed to rite 2pm, and see DISORGANISATION at its peak, 1st of all they broke the gate leading to afe babalola hall, then aftr rushing inside the guys from work force got angry and said they were cancelling the test, then the next ting we saw soldiers and they started allowing people enter the hall and then people started rushing again and the soldiers were beating people and they BROKE the door again,
IT WAS JUST A BIGG MESS,
i left sha!!!i dint write it,
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by Emperoh(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2008
H O R R I B L E !!!!!
Thats the only word to describe it. Only God knows how long this will last
Just 10% of graduates get paid employement after service
God what happens to the others
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by Seun(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2008
Just 10% of graduates get paid employement after service
Some get paid emploment a little bit later. Some become self-employed. And others have 3rd class, so
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by onoolapo: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2008
it is unfortunate that the whole thing is messed up. I will be writing mine on saturday by 3.30 p.m 26-07-2008. God will deliver us from this job problem. Am not happy to hear that some properties of my former school was destroyed because of bank phb test. My name is Awoponle 08038095362. Thanks
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by Lasode(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2008
Hmn I thut PHB ws tryin 2 step up a little dt ws wy dey changed frm Leading Edge to Work Force consultant.
I ws one of dos dat wrote d test 9 - 11am unilag, though ours ws quit peaceful bt 4 dos in subsiquent batches were total mes-up. So anyone going 4 ds wk's test shld pray hard 4 proper administratn.Cocernig d questns non of d batches hd done d same set of questn work force tried in dt so pray 4 luck.
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by makalia(f): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2008
hi landers,
am scheduled 4 3.30 pm on sat. 26th at unilag but i stay in Abuja. what is the questions like? Anybody coming 4rm Abuja 2 write d test shld please call my no 08038240359. I pray our batch will be a sucess.
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by CrazyMe1: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2008
come on guys lets cut these guys some slack. did you notice that 80% of people who came for that test were gate crashers? in all my attempts at getting a job and visiting HR depts of various banks, i have never been treaqted as nicely as i was when i visited Bank PHB HR. Even though they refused to collect my CV by hand, I was treated nicely and told to apply online. Though i still didnt believe them at first, i was surprised when i got my invitation. I have written a good number of tests in various parts of the country, i have come to understand that incidents like this are recurrent decimals in bank tests that hold here in Lagos b/c of the number of apllicants here in Lagos and bc most of us have lost faith in the system. i am sure that a good number of gate crashers at that testhad heard about the online application and just didnt believe that they could get a fair opportunity by apllying online. at the time i was there to drop my CV, i got to find out then that they had recieved about 19 thousand applications and even though the dead line had past, i still got an invitation.

the truth is that scenarios like this will always continue except our economy and system gets better and if we are actually ready to work with the system. Anyways, the test was kind of Tough and i pray i pass
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by jkpretty(f): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2008
Now does all these still encourage those of us writing on the 26th?

All i know is "i have a fight to finish"
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by mayonikks: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2008
hey people,
i'm scheduled to write the test today for 3.30pm. might not be able to make it though. can i still go for the test that's to be conducted on saturday?

cheers
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by FREGE(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2008
I DONT KNOW WHY BPHB CANT USE A FIRM LIKE VICLAWRENCE. THE FIRM WHERE SO VERY MUCH ORGANIZED AND TREAT PEOPLE LIKE HUMAN BEING.
PLEASE NAIRALANDER SHINE YOUR EYES shocked BEFORE WASTING YOUR TIME IN ATTENDING CONSULTING FIRM TEST.
BEST OF LUCK wink
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by sayshow: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2008
please can anybody tell me if i can still be called, cos i applied and up till now i havent received any text.
Also, is it possible for one to gatecrash as well 08023568151
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by Rachaelo: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2008
Dear fellow friend
i was at the interview yesterday, it was terrible that i was beginning to lose hope on it because the intervel started at the late hour of the day 4.30pm and venue was move to another place Ida College at Iyaro.
thank God i was able to write the Test, waiting for the result now.

Can anyone tell me how long the will take? sent it to my box
rachael4lov@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by sayshow: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2008
please can someone send me the text message sent bu bank phb 08023568515. thanks and remain blesses
Re: Bankphb Test On Saturday (19th July, 2008) by rolexyG(f): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2008
winkhi everyone,

I was scheduled for 3.30pm but i wrote the test around 6.30pm. It wasnt easy at all. I got to know that there were to sets of people that wrote the test - those that were given bankphb id and those given work force id (ordinary id) nos. The first set wrote an organised test but the later wrote the opposite and i believe the two groups wrote entirely 2 different types of tests. i just pray those of us who wrote the work force test will get the salaries as the others.

Field Sales Managers .nestle Waters / 45 Question and Answers about Nigeria / I Need A Place To Stay For A While..

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54