|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1321120 members, 1912827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 March 2015 at 05:34 PM
|Help The Moderator by twinstaiye(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2008|
I welcome all Television, Movies and Satellite TV lovers, I am the Moderator. To make this Section more exciting, please find time to acquaint yourself with some of the rules and regulations.
1. First and foremost, please find time to read and acquaint yourself with Nairaland Rules and Regulations
2. Please feel free to inform the Moderator should you need any assistance on this Section.
3. Please search a topic before posting. Certain topics may have been treated on this Section.
- Please DO NOT DUPLICATE your threads, as they will be deleted
- Please post your topics in the right sections.
4. No insults or personal attacks
- No off-topic posting
- No foul language
5. Be nice (considerate, polite, helpful).
Post appropriate to the topic.
Don't spam, phish, or abuse the forums.
6. Don't take things too personal. Jokes are cracked and sarcasm is common
But if you are personally insulted. Please use the "Report to Moderator" link.
If you keep ignoring the rules, a ban will be the consequence.
7. On the FTA Thread, Please note that posting of KEYS, CRACKS etc are not allowed.
We don't want this thread to be closed down by the authorities for breaking the law.
However, anything that has to do with FTA can be posted.
8. If you post a thread before and you cant find it when next you logged in, then you post on the wrong thread,
and must have been moved to the appropriate section. Please use the Search to locate your new thread.
Welcome once again to TV/Movies Section
|Re: Help The Moderator by Seun(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2008|
Important notes for the moderator (and other moderaors):
Please don't delete duplicate threads unless they are posted by the same person. Just provide a link to the original thread and lock them.
Please don't lock similar threads unless they are exactly the same as the original thread (example). If they are similar but not the same, you should just provide a link to the similar threads.
If the original thread is more than one year old, a duplicate thread is allowed. Never-ending threads are not to be officially encouraged, but they are not to be discouraged either!
Thanks and good luck!
|Re: Help The Moderator by twinstaiye(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2008|
Most of the times, the Moderator cannot view all post on all threads and therefore may not be in position to quickly be in the know of seeming fights, mudslinging, trading of tantrums, double posts, outrageous remarks, off topic etc on most of the threads in this section. You can assist the Moderator by quickly reporting such anomaly to him by clicking "Report to the Moderator" in the offensive post. Please see the pics below.
I want to assure you that your action will be very confidential. Thank you for making Nairaland worth a place to learn and relax.
Please see an example of an offensive post and the "Report to Moderator" link below
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2015 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29