Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery (1541 Views)

5 Simple Steps On How To Join The Illuminati And Become Famous & Rich / Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by illuminatiorder: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
Who tell you that it is almost impossible to join the Illuminati? I am an agent of recruitment for the Illuminati Elite group and I am here to lead people to the safe side of the things to come starting from the year 2014 come what may. We are establishing our empire comes 2014 in this world and we are taking absolute control of everything and nothing will stop us. This empire is a new world where everything will be in favor of the Illuminati only. A world full of pleasure where you will lack nothing again. I am talking of a world where Money, Women and all good things will surround only the Illuminati members.

So If you really want to join the Illuminati for the New World Order Movement, for fame, for money for riches, for wealth a world where you will be free forever, kindly contact me here illuminantimovement@gmail.com I will send you the Illuminati form which you will fill and submit back and be prepare for screening.

Bear this in mind. The Illuminati Order is not interested in blood sacrifice rather we believe in a world where you will showcase your talent (anything you can do best) and get paid for it but remember once you are in, you are in….. no going back but whatsoever that you desire in this world will be given to you at the platter of GOLD.

illuminatimovement@gmail.com
+231888602169
+231555443754

Re: Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by Polio: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fu...ck the illuminati movement

Damn you, your members and your supporters!

Fu...ck all of ya!
Re: Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by Alikaxon(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
This guy is a joker, u re notin like an agent. U just want to attract cheap attention, wich u jus did anyway.

1 Like

Re: Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Oh no, someone is broke!
Re: Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by johnkelvin02: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2014
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN
WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO
AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY,WE MAKE
YOU FAME AND FAMOUS, TO ENSURE, YOU
LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT
matter WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU
LIVE IN.
from THE UNITED STATES down TO THE
MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT
A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE
BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO
WEEKS.
YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE
TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED
AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER
THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO
BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN
YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.FOR
YOUR ONLINE REGISTERATION
VISIT:::illuminatiworldofrich@gmail.com
ILLUMINATI REGISTERATION OR CALL
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:

Re: Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by johnkelvin02: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
LIVE IN.
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
WEEKS.
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:

LIVE IN.
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
WEEKS.
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:

LIVE IN.
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
WEEKS.
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:
Re: Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by Hiploko(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Anything illuminati on nairaland is a scam and 419 carried out by our naija yahoo boys. Don't say I didn't warn you!
Re: Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by kolajamesjnr(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op doesn't even know d first thing about illuminati... Iranu cheesy
Re: Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery by alice1166: 3:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Nigerian Prophet Gives Massive 2015 Prophecies!! / What Is The Meaning Of The Word Said By JESUS On The Cross Said: It Is Finished / Oyedepo’s Daughter, Joy Records Video Of A ‘miracle’ Where Her Arm Grew Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.