Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow (7481 Views)

I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? / GNI Life Interview!!! / ARM LIFE Interview Invitation - Real Or A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by fleps(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
I just received this message:

You have been invited for the ARM Life interview 24/11/2013 from 9am to 4pm.1, Mekunwen Road, off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive Ikoyi Lagos. Pls bring your paasport/CV.

I received an email from Jobberman on the 14th this month that my details on their site matches candidates ARM has shortlisted for their online instant 20 minutes employability test. I took the test immediately ( 20 questions). Two days ago, I received a congratulatory message that I passed the test and they requested some details from me which I gave. And just now I received the message as sent above. Please did anyone also take the test? If you passed, were you required to supply some details like your school, grade, course, etc? Did you receive the message for tomorrow's interview?

And please if you happen to work there, how is the work environment like? What is their staff welfare like? Pay package? Please I need answers. Thanks.
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by samsonbazy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
I also received d msg but wot position are they interviewn 4
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by fleps(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
I don't really know. Are you going for the interview?
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by ibkgbocco: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
I got a mail too..
Hello,
Following your recent application at ARM Life, we will like to have a chat with you as follows:
Date: Saturday, 30th November 2013

Time: 9:00am
Venue:  ARM Life
Address: 22, Funsho Williams Avenue (former Western Avenue), Alaka Bus Stop.
 Kindly come with copies of your recent passport photographs and CV
 Please confirm your availability by completing this FORM &nbsp
I filled and submitted the confirmation form but I'm still contemplating abt going there..I'm afraid its an insurance marketing job.
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by Mintayo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
ibkgbocco: I got a mail too..
Hello,
Following your recent application at ARM Life, we will like to have a chat with you as follows:
Date: Saturday, 30th November 2013

Time: 9:00am
Venue:  ARM Life
Address: 22, Funsho Williams Avenue (former Western Avenue), Alaka Bus Stop.
 Kindly come with copies of your recent passport photographs and CV
 Please confirm your availability by completing this FORM &nbsp
I filled and submitted the confirmation form but I'm still contemplating abt going there..I'm afraid its an insurance marketing job.
Pls i got a mail from them too,pls are they real? And are u going for the interview?
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by tpapi: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
I jus op u av d strength n liver to market clients 4 dem
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by fleps(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lol. O confirmed it from J o b b e r man. On their site, it a marketing job
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by ibkgbocco: 1:20am On Nov 30, 2013
Mintayo:
Pls i got a mail from them too,pls are they real? And are u going for the interview?

They are real but I'm not going. Its abt marketing and commissions..
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by Mintayo(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2013
fleps: Lol. O confirmed it from J o b b e r man. On their site, it a marketing job
Pla how did u confirm it?
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Finally
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by Hackerjay(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Money tinx...christmas tinx

1 Like

Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by olawumiseun: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
front page noni I knw 1 day I will there. amen angry
u don't want marketing,wat do u want,managerial position odeeeee
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by mitey(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Da hell is this shi.t doing on FP?? angry

After 2 weeks?? angry angry
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by 2sureguy1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by 9jahubcom(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
kk
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by mykorheya(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
i hate marketing jobs :-Xi hate marketing jobs
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by keni: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
[size=24pt]I congratulate you all o latest commission marketers in Lagos[/size]
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by olorunthobby(f): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
k
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by olorunthobby(f): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
mitey: Da hell is this shi.t doing on FP?? angry

After 2 weeks?? angry angry

whosh one be your own for there abi na ur papa get nairaland?? undecided
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Gatecrashing loading... By fire by force!
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by Adesam09(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ok
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by siralos135: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
I can only wonder what this is doing on the front page .an invite for an interview that had long been conducted.what information is it passing across to us and of what use is the information to job seekers when the interview as far as arm is concerned is a forgotten issue (my opinion though)
plsssssssssss
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by 24in7: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
passin
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by Sagytarius(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ask4bigneyo: Gatecrashing loading... By fire by force!
Make a perfect gatecrashing by answering their online test here.
http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=NjAwNzQ3
The first and last two question will enable u to input ur profile details (name, email ID and ur phone number). I got the invite, took the test just for the fun of it; but ain't going.
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by clnzo: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
It sld b marketing
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by shinainluv(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
i just google search ARM Life they are formerly crystal life assurance. Its an insurance company
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by MhizLee(f): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
siralos135: I can only wonder what this is doing on the front page .an invite for an interview that had long been conducted.what information is it passing across to us and of what use is the information to job seekers when the interview as far as arm is concerned is a forgotten issue (my opinion though)i
plsssssssssss
i got my own mail today for an interview tomoro so the interview aint over yet.
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by ycmdng(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2013
I got dsame SMS ystdy and on getting there this morning it was wao... Like the population of people seeking admission into d University. Still singing: "this is super story...."

1 Like

Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by Commraddo(f): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2013
ycmdng: I got dsame SMS ystdy and on getting there this morning it was wao... Like the population of people seeking admission into d University. Still singing: "this is super story...."

Thank God i sat at home jejely
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2013
ycmdng: I got dsame SMS ystdy and on getting there this morning it was wao... Like the population of people seeking admission into d University. Still singing: "this is super story...."

since it abt selling insurance policy, i hereby rest my case bcoz "i can not COME and GO and KILL myself and DIE away" bcoz of working on commission by roaming about the street of gidis busy looking for ppl dt wil buy policy or b using refer lead
Re: ARM LIFE Interview To Hold Tomorrow by ycmdng(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Over package dey worry some company. Time wasting....

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancies At General Electric Company ( G E ) Nigeria / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. / Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.