Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

How Do I Prevent Leg Cramps While Driving? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Prevent Leg Cramps While Driving? (33542 Views)

How To Handle A Tyre Burst While Driving At Top Speed (Photos) / Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning / When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Prevent Leg Cramps While Driving? by gbaskiboy: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2013
Keep driving u'll use to it and if the cramp continues u can handover the car to me ;DKeep driving u'll use to it and if the cramp continues u can handover the car to me
Re: How Do I Prevent Leg Cramps While Driving? by hardbody: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2013
nikkyshyne: Hello house. I need your help, how do I prevent leg/toe cramps while driving?

I have been active in driving for the past 3 months and I experienced my 2nd cramp today. Thank God I was close to my house when it started. It was really bad.

So guys, what really causes it? How do one prevent it? And what can we do when it happens?

Thanks.

Cramps while driving? I have never experienced any and i have done 12 hours consistent driving severally. Your best bet will be to pull over, leave your engine running, glasses wound up and A/C on, stretch your seat backwards and stretch your legs, doodle with your toes for a while, and if in a safe environment, walk briskly away to and from the car, you will be fine. However if you are in a dangerious or believed dangerous environment, stay put in the car and stretch the legs.

Good luck
Re: How Do I Prevent Leg Cramps While Driving? by ksinger16: 7:00am On Nov 26, 2013
most time driving long distance could be the cause.
Can somebody verify these company: rhezon.com I guess it a car rental company based in Abuja, Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Review Of Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet: Linda Ikeji's 2019 Dream Car / Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. / Is The Mercedes Benz G65 AMG The Stupidest Car Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.