Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Bad Experience With Haier Thermocool - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bad Experience With Haier Thermocool (997 Views)

New Generator For Thermocool Uses Botton Instead Of Kick / (large Size) 2-door Fridge/freezer(haier Thermocool Frost-free) / Haier Thermocool Products(pz Cussons) For Sale At Discount Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Experience With Haier Thermocool by lwise(m): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
I had a terrible experience not quite long.I bought a N17,000 5KW stabilizer(TEC) from one of their accredited
dealers after 4month it packed up.I took it down to
the dealer,he keep stressing the fact that it has
exceeded the one month warranty period.He later
decide to help me take it to their head office for
repair.I keep calling to know the status of the repair
but they keep posting me.Its almost another 4 months now they refuse to pick my
calls again.To make the matter worse,their customer care
are nothing to write home about.I don't know much about
other products ooo but they are still a learner when it comes to stabilizer.

If anybody can help me with the email or phone number of the person in PZ I can report this to.
Re: Bad Experience With Haier Thermocool by lwise(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
If anybody knows how I can make official complain kindly help,I cant juat let go like that.

(1) (Reply)

HUAWEI GSM (land) Desktop Phone Available @ =N=6,500 / Mint Microsoft Surface RT PC/TABLET For Sale (price reduced)(pics included) / Apple macbook corei7 & ipad mini 2 32gigs cellular for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.