Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Twitter Bootstrap Guru Urgently Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Twitter Bootstrap Guru Urgently Needed (541 Views)

Guru For API Integration Needed / Become A Cad Design Guru In 3-weekends / Need A Programmer Or I.t Guru For A Ready Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Bootstrap Guru Urgently Needed by hemekhar(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
hello people;

I am in need of a web designer who is good at using twitter bootstrap and can also come up with his own html5/css3 codes for a web application, i want to develop a service like gumroad.com or selz.com, please i take my designs very seriously(even more seriously than my codes) so please if you just do wordpress themes, please don't bother applying. If you feel you are up for it, hit me up at emekaajaegbu@gmail.com with samples of work done(bootstrap is a +) or any exceptional work.

p.s if you also program, it would be an added advantage as you have a chance to develop the whole thing especially if you know rails!. Thanks
Re: Twitter Bootstrap Guru Urgently Needed by avosoft: 2:35am On Nov 27, 2013
hemekhar: hello people;

I am in need of a web designer who is good at using twitter bootstrap and can also come up with his own html5/css3 codes for a web application, i want to develop a service like gumroad.com or selz.com, please i take my designs very seriously(even more seriously than my codes) so please if you just do wordpress themes, please don't bother applying. If you feel you are up for it, hit me up at emekaajaegbu@gmail.com with samples of work done(bootstrap is a +) or any exceptional work.

p.s if you also program, it would be an added advantage as you have a chance to develop the whole thing especially if you know rails!. Thanks

I sent you an email, did you get. let me know if interested +2348037058471, Portfolio http://avo-soft.com/portfolio.php

(1) (Reply)

PHP Urgent Recruitment In Ibadan / Web And Graphics Designer Needed Urgently / Custom Ecommerce Web Design And Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.