Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Babangida’s Ex-chief Press Secretary Opens Up, Says ‘yes, IBB Killed Dele Giwa’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida’s Ex-chief Press Secretary Opens Up, Says ‘yes, IBB Killed Dele Giwa’ (5850 Views)

People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION / Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Fayemiwo - "ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida’s Ex-chief Press Secretary Opens Up, Says ‘yes, IBB Killed Dele Giwa’ by obuksjr(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
Is this supposed to be a covert news?.I was once asked in my primary school general paper examination 'who killed Dele Giwa',and I inadvertently chose IBB in the options given.So with this open confession I can graciously give myself a nike (good) for that question after these years.
Re: Babangida’s Ex-chief Press Secretary Opens Up, Says ‘yes, IBB Killed Dele Giwa’ by edoyad(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
IBB, the billion dollar thieving murderous traitor.
Re: Babangida’s Ex-chief Press Secretary Opens Up, Says ‘yes, IBB Killed Dele Giwa’ by nduchucks: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ngwakwe: You have just disappointed this and future generations with this your comment.

You don't see any problem with your blood tasty and murderous kinsmen who are willing to do anything to keep power.

Can't you for once value and respect the sanctity of life especially that of the Innocent and the defenceless?

Stop joining 2 separate issues in a desperate attempt to disparage a squicky clean poster. smiley

Don't be ridiculous! That I believe this man's statements are suspicious and seem to be a marketing strategy does not imply all the other crap you spewed. If it'll make you feel better, I am glad to tell you that I was one of those who stoned IBB in Zaria a few years ago. Now, how many thieving politicians have you stoned to date?
Re: Babangida’s Ex-chief Press Secretary Opens Up, Says ‘yes, IBB Killed Dele Giwa’ by Ngwakwe: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Clean poster for where?

You are not entitled to assigning motives to anyone's speech let alone implying and pontificating those tribal conjectures from your brain.

Your comment was ethno-politically motivated and you know it

ndu_chucks:

Stop joining 2 separate issues in a desperate attempt to disparage a squicky clean poster. smiley

Don't be ridiculous! That I believe this man's statements are suspicious and seem to be a marketing strategy does not imply all the other crap you spewed. If it'll make you feel better, I am glad to tell you that I was one of those who stoned IBB in Zaria a few years ago. Now, how many thieving politicians have you stoned to date?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Real FIRST LADY Of Kogi State / Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. / Federal Government Interventions To Rescue The Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.