Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By My Husband – Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By My Husband – Wife (1314 Views)

How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By My Husband – Wife by slyopez(m): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2013
A housewife, Caroline Omoseebi, testified before an Alakuko Customary Court that her husband, Ayemisan, wanted to use her for money ritual. According to her, the husband took her pants to a herbalist in pursuit of the money ritual and also joined a secret cult. Caroline said they got married 44 years ago, and have seven grown up children. She said they lived in harmony until some years ago when their relationship went sour.

“He said he wanted to be rich at all costs. That is the reason he joined a secret cult. He actually took my pants to a herbalist in his attempt to get rich quick”, the petitioner told the court. In his defence, the husband said there was no trouble between him and the wife until she joined a club of bad friends and became uncontrollable. The respondent said he was not ready for divorce and pledged to change his character. The court president, Mr. Godwin Awosola, said the court could not force Ayemisan on the wife and, while adjourning the case, warned the couple to maintain peace.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/escaped-used-money-ritual-husband-wife/
Re: I Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By My Husband – Wife by ichommy(m): 12:54am On Nov 24, 2013
Speechless, this life.
Re: I Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By My Husband – Wife by Shaakasi(f): 1:51am On Nov 24, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: I Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By My Husband – Wife by greatgod2012(f): 2:52am On Nov 24, 2013
After 44 years of being together, with 7 children

Who exactly is telling lie between them
Who exactly is saying the truth
This is a hard puzzle for me.

Atleast, a woman who has been married for 44 years will not be less than 60, or be very close to 60, what type of friends will such a woman start to have that will teach her against the home she has been keeping/maintaining/ protecting all this while

Also, on what exactly do that man who cant be less than 60 spend the money he would acquire if he succeeded in ritualising his wife
Na wa o!
Well, nothing is impossible in this life, but sincerely, it's a big and had puzzle for me.

1 Like

Re: I Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By My Husband – Wife by biafranqueen: 3:06am On Nov 24, 2013
What's up with people joining secret cults the end result is never worth the 5 minutes of fame undecided
Re: I Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By My Husband – Wife by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 24, 2013
2 Timothy 3:1-5,
Re: I Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By My Husband – Wife by sirrinky: 3:24am On Nov 24, 2013
6th to comment abeg.The matter confuse me joor
Re: I Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By My Husband – Wife by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 24, 2013
greatgod2012: After 44 years of being together, with 7 children

Who exactly is telling lie between them
Who exactly is saying the truth
This is a hard puzzle for me.

Atleast, a woman who has been married for 44 years will not be less than 60, or be very close to 60, what type of friends will such a woman start to have that will teach her against the home she has been keeping/maintaining/ protecting all this while

Also, on what exactly do that man who cant be less than 60 spend the money he would acquire if he succeeded in ritualising his wife
Na wa o!
Well, nothing is impossible in this life, but sincerely, it's a big and had puzzle for me.
am more confused than you do.

A desperate man would have used his wife long ago,not waiting for when the marriage is 44+ old,and why would an old man engage in such,when he could have done it,while he was still young,and having money would be worthwhile.

To me,I would rather believe the man,than the woman,cos no sane man will wait that long,to engage in ritualism,when he ought to start making preparation to meet his ancestors.
Re: I Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By My Husband – Wife by greatgod2012(f): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yomieluv: am more confused than you do.

A desperate man would have used his wife long ago,not waiting for when the marriage is 44+ old,and why would an old man engage in such,when he could have done it,while he was still young,and having money would be worthwhile.

To me,I would rather believe the man,than the woman,cos no sane man will wait that long,to engage in ritualism,when he ought to start making preparation to meet his ancestors.

i dont believe in any of them.
They're just too old for this drama. Im sure their children will be ashamed to see their parent's in such a show of shame at the law court.
I hope they settle their differences before the next date sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Security Spy Gadgets / My Experience With 419 Yesterday / Graphic Photos: Kidnapped 4-year Old Girl Found Dead On The 2nd Day In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.