Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Can Anyone In The House Pls Give Me Building Plan 4 This Our Half Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can Anyone In The House Pls Give Me Building Plan 4 This Our Half Plot (4422 Views)

Problems Of Getting Governor's Consent And Building Plan Approval In Lagos. / Building Plan Approval Process And Cost In Lagos State. / Issues Of Land Documentation And Building Plan Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone In The House Pls Give Me Building Plan 4 This Our Half Plot by koseepaaro(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2013
H1 all in the house. Someone just gave my friend and I a half plot of land. This half plot of land is located at a place where most people do called "corner piece". We have cleared this land and devided it into two equal half and each one of us is now preparing to start putting structure on it (each of us planning different structure of his own). The challenge that I'm having and that makes me to be writting this is that I need the help of any building expert(s) in the house to please recommend the type of structure (for myself and family alone, not for commercial purpose) that I can erect (build) on it. Some of my friends were telling me that I should be able to bulld 3 bedroom flat on it with each room having its own bathroom and toilet. But to me, seeing how small the quarter of the land is, I'm thinking the land can't accommodate more than 2 bedroom flat (if each room is to have separate bathroom and toilet). Though, only one out of my two friends that said 3 bedroom flat help people to build houses (but he's not an architecture nor a builder with building certificate. Just casual builder, it think so). Please, I need the house (building experts) to advise me on this and also tell me or help me to sketch out the plan that will best stay on this property in such a way that when people see the structure, they should think the house was built on a half plot of land (for family purpose alone). And if possible, the person should please upload a picture of how the building would look like when I finish building it (whether bongalo or a storey building). Thank you all in advance as you help a fellow nairalander. God bless you all.
Re: Can Anyone In The House Pls Give Me Building Plan 4 This Our Half Plot by rydeorsail(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2013
HI,i think its better u get an arch...for as low as 50k..u shld be able to get one..and whats the square meter of the land
Re: Can Anyone In The House Pls Give Me Building Plan 4 This Our Half Plot by koseepaaro(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2013
Though, I don't know much about land measurement. But my friend said it would be 40/80 (that's before we devided it into two). But my share is like a square (each four sides having almost the same lenght. Thanks for asking, though.
Re: Can Anyone In The House Pls Give Me Building Plan 4 This Our Half Plot by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2013
koseepaaro: H1 all in the house. Someone just gave my friend and I a half plot of land. This half plot of land is located at a place where most people do called "corner piece". We have cleared this land and devided it into two equal half and each one of us is now preparing to start putting structure on it (each of us planning different structure of his own). The challenge that I'm having and that makes me to be writting this is that I need the help of any building expert(s) in the house to please recommend the type of structure (for myself and family alone, not for commercial purpose) that I can erect (build) on it. Some of my friends were telling me that I should be able to bulld 3 bedroom flat on it with each room having its own bathroom and toilet. But to me, seeing how small the quarter of the land is, I'm thinking the land can't accommodate more than 2 bedroom flat (if each room is to have separate bathroom and toilet). Though, only one out of my two friends that said 3 bedroom flat help people to build houses (but he's not an architecture nor a builder with building certificate. Just casual builder, it think so). Please, I need the house (building experts) to advise me on this and also tell me or help me to sketch out the plan that will best stay on this property in such a way that when people see the structure, they should think the house was built on a half plot of land (for family purpose alone). And if possible, the person should please upload a picture of how the building would look like when I finish building it (whether bongalo or a storey building). Thank you all in advance as you help a fellow nairalander. God bless you all.

what is the size of your land so that i will be able to determine if it is two bedroom or three bedroom you need. I can design the building for you.
Check out this link below, it is for a three bedroom.
https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders

in this link, u will be able to view the elevations and the floor plan but the size of your land matters alot.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In The House Pls Give Me Building Plan 4 This Our Half Plot by eghosajohnny: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2013
koseepaaro: Though, I don't know much about land measurement. But my friend said it would be 40/80 (that's before we devided it into two). But my share is like a square (each four sides having almost the same lenght. Thanks for asking, though.

Hello sir,I am a builder and from all indication the measurement you mentioned (40/80)divided to two is exactly 40/40,the advice I can give you rightnow on this land is for you erect something like a storey building the parlour,dining and kitchen down then three rooms upstairs. Once you are ok with this that you can raise a storey building add me on my BBM pin 3123DD40 if you have a BB but if not just call my number below and I will show what I'm talking about.
Here is my phone number 07031886484

kindly reply me on this so that we can move forward.
Thank you sir and awaiting your candid reply,
Best Regards
Re: Can Anyone In The House Pls Give Me Building Plan 4 This Our Half Plot by koseepaaro(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
eghosa johnny:

Hello sir,I am a builder and from all indication the measurement you mentioned (40/80)divided to two is exactly 40/40,the advice I can give you rightnow on this land is for you erect something like a storey building the parlour,dining and kitchen down then three rooms upstairs. Once you are ok with this that you can raise a storey building add me on my BBM pin 3123DD40 if you have a BB but if not just call my number below and I will show what I'm talking about.
Here is my phone number 07031886484

kindly reply me on this so that we can move forward.
Thank you sir and awaiting your candid reply,
Best Regards
According to your suggestion, I think it would make sence if I can erect a storey building on mine. By the way, which state do you reside?
Re: Can Anyone In The House Pls Give Me Building Plan 4 This Our Half Plot by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Since u will love a duplex, i will advice a three bedroom duplex with the living room,foyer,bar,store,kitchen,dining,laundry,stair hall and terrace on the ground floor while on the first floor we will have balcony at the front and back,the three bedroom,two toilets.
I can draw this building and erect it for you.
You can call me for more information
2347035596641, 2348178706641
email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
I am based in abuja but can travel anywhere to work.
Re: Can Anyone In The House Pls Give Me Building Plan 4 This Our Half Plot by koseepaaro(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
segzy14: Since u will love a duplex, i will advice a three bedroom duplex with the living room,foyer,bar,store,kitchen,dining,laundry,stair hall and terrace on the ground floor while on the first floor we will have balcony at the front and back,the three bedroom,two toilets.
I can draw this building and erect it for you.
You can call me for more information
2347035596641, 2348178706641
email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
I am based in abuja but can travel anywhere to work.
Thanks for your advice. But I don't think I have that money that would make you travel all the way from Abuja down to Lagos. Though, I don't have much now, but I just want to know the best structure that I can erect on it in such a way that when people see it, they should think that the structure was built on a half plot. Anyway, a appreciate you advice.
Re: Can Anyone In The House Pls Give Me Building Plan 4 This Our Half Plot by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
I can draw the plan for you, if u love the design, if i cant build for u.many thanks
Re: Can Anyone In The House Pls Give Me Building Plan 4 This Our Half Plot by eghosajohnny: 2:22am On Nov 27, 2013
koseepaaro: According to your suggestion, I think it would make sence if I can erect a storey building on mine. By the way, which state do you reside?

Hello sir,I'm sorry for not responding all this,I'm in benin at the moment but can meet you in a stone throw to come see the land and make plans but before all this I would suggest you contact me first.

Here is my contacts,
G S M:07031886484
BBM:3123DD40

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible

My Regards

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check The Pics Of An Hotel Along The Road In Lagos With Cofo N45m Asking / Distres Sale Three Bedroom On Full Plot Of Land For 3.5 / Nigerite Roofing Sheets For Sale @ Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.