Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. (35520 Views)

I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger / Man Accused Of Strangling, Chopping Up, Cooking family Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by ifebosco: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2013
deloon: How come he is there in the first place?
He is quite young plus homeless and a beggar.
your stupid and wicked country can´t provide for her citizens, that why he and many of them who are wasting their time doing "shoroti"begging from house to house in italy, in spain there are begging in suppermarkets for food,in greece thesame think,nigerians are disgrace to black race as a country, tanks to our rulers who never trained us.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by ifebosco: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
All Round Gist:

Italians are racist but not wicked. If the woman didn't want to help him, she wouldn't have invited him to her house. There are many Nigerians here who go about begging and some people who don't have money, give them food and clothes to wear. If he is innocent, he will be set free. Few months ago, a Ghanaian boy killed 4 people with axe very early in the morning, a street before house and at the end, he was sent to a psychiatric home because to the italians, his mind was clouded with the frustration of being in another man's country without a job and a life. The wickedness and racism in us is worse than that of the italians and thanks to them thousands of jobless Nigerians in italy are still living today. Meanwhile, update of d news states that the woman was married and it was her husband that found her body with her skull partially destroyed.
we prefer to be a beggers in akata just to answer the name that you are in akata,nigerians are suffering from delusion of grandeur

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by ifebosco: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
MAHMOUD04: Dont mind those self centered creatures, I didn't see anybody saying the boy killed for Jesus, may be he kill for Allah again. Let me hear you say no terorist among the so call xtiains. Anyway the boy is brainwashed by his pastor.
please keek that your religión far from this issue
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by 20bc(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
useless boy
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by huthority01(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hey! Lets not give final verdict until proper investigation is done.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Thenny: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gudiza: R.I.P Donald.
hez nt dead at least yet
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by devour129: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
rudedough: [b]Oo-oo Nka dikwa egwu.

Igbos are the wrong set of people to extend a helping hand to. It's either they betray you or they try to overthrow you in the long run. IGBOs don't give/do anything for free. The word "Thank you" doesn't exist in our dictionary.

Let's look at history and compare with other tribes using the same scenario.

The crisis between OPC and AREWA in 2003: I can recall vividly how Hausa Elders and leaders sent trailers, lots of them to pick up their people from Lagos especially women and children.

Meanwhile during the massacre of the IGBOs in the North in 1966, our fellow IGBO transporters suddenly inflated transport fare. Some transporters even went as far as to collect properties in exchange for transport fares. Many IGBOs who neither have money nor properties lost their life in that crisis.

However, prior to the Biafran war, when IGBOs were moving from the SW back to the SE. Transportation doubled, some had to stop at Benin and walk all the way to their villages only because they couldn't afford the full trip.

My grandfather unfortunately was a victim to this, despite that he had paid with his refrigerator. Can you imagine that the price of a refrigerator in 1967 couldn't transport a man and his family including children from Lagos - Owerri? What a shame.

Ojukwu on the other hand, I know IGBOs will be ready to capitalise on this one but I'll say it anyway.

My grandfather was working with the red cross prior to the war. During the war, he served as a medic. He was on the radio 24/7, they were very disappointed when the message came that Ojukwu had absconded and the mantle of power passed on to Effiong.

How can a military general abscond from a war he agitated millions of brave igbo soldiers to undertake?

It didn't end there, he didn't just run away. He took with him his family, all of his properties and even his Mercedes benz 230. He couldn't afford to leave a toothbrush behind while men sacrificed their lives and the lives of their starving children for a just cause.

Brave soldiers lost their properties, lives and sacrificed everything they had for a just cause. What did Ojukwu loose?

He came back from exile and didn't even bother fighting for the lost properties of the IGBOs but for "his own" monies and properties. Fortunately he got all of them back while his igbo brothers lost theirs. So much for an Igbo hero right?

Fast forward to 2013. Lagos State sent 3 letters to the Anambra State Liaison office, an intermediary of the Anambra State Government. Not a single Igbo leader bothered to visit the mental facilities to see their own people but when they were "deported" all hell broke loose.

Who's surprised about this news? Mtscheeew next! Very desperate set of people!!

Ndi igbo anyi weh nsogwu. Tu fia!!!
[/b]
yes we do

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by donodion(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
Cheii if to say d boy get talent for football, or singing, or dancing,something creative...soon his fathers name would be on major tabloid celebrating him...ol boy..na go u dey so o.Chei. sad sad
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by dhaewood(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
u killed her in "self defense" ABI NO BI SOOO,,,,,, THEN U NOW STOLE HER THINGS..............OYINOCHI
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by dhaewood(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
devour129: yes we do
devour129: yes we do
HMMMMM
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by dhaewood(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
rudedough: [b]Oo-oo Nka dikwa egwu.

Igbos are the wrong set of people to extend a helping hand to. It's either they betray you or they try to overthrow you in the long run. IGBOs don't give/do anything for free. The word "Thank you" doesn't exist in our dictionary.

Let's look at history and compare with other tribes using the same scenario.

The crisis between OPC and AREWA in 2003: I can recall vividly how Hausa Elders and leaders sent trailers, lots of them to pick up their people from Lagos especially women and children.

Meanwhile during the massacre of the IGBOs in the North in 1966, our fellow IGBO transporters suddenly inflated transport fare. Some transporters even went as far as to collect properties in exchange for transport fares. Many IGBOs who neither have money nor properties lost their life in that crisis.

However, prior to the Biafran war, when IGBOs were moving from the SW back to the SE. Transportation doubled, some had to stop at Benin and walk all the way to their villages only because they couldn't afford the full trip.

My grandfather unfortunately was a victim to this, despite that he had paid with his refrigerator. Can you imagine that the price of a refrigerator in 1967 couldn't transport a man and his family including children from Lagos - Owerri? What a shame.

Ojukwu on the other hand, I know IGBOs will be ready to capitalise on this one but I'll say it anyway.

My grandfather was working with the red cross prior to the war. During the war, he served as a medic. He was on the radio 24/7, they were very disappointed when the message came that Ojukwu had absconded and the mantle of power passed on to Effiong.

How can a military general abscond from a war he agitated millions of brave igbo soldiers to undertake?

It didn't end there, he didn't just run away. He took with him his family, all of his properties and even his Mercedes benz 230. He couldn't afford to leave a toothbrush behind while men sacrificed their lives and the lives of their starving children for a just cause.

Brave soldiers lost their properties, lives and sacrificed everything they had for a just cause. What did Ojukwu loose?

He came back from exile and didn't even bother fighting for the lost properties of the IGBOs but for "his own" monies and properties. Fortunately he got all of them back while his igbo brothers lost theirs. So much for an Igbo hero right?

Fast forward to 2013. Lagos State sent 3 letters to the Anambra State Liaison office, an intermediary of the Anambra State Government. Not a single Igbo leader bothered to visit the mental facilities to see their own people but when they were "deported" all hell broke loose.

Who's surprised about this news? Mtscheeew next! Very desperate set of people!!

Ndi igbo anyi weh nsogwu. Tu fia!!!
[/b]
i wanted to say the same thing but just dont want to be tribalistic thank GOD ,,,,,,,,,,,,,na una brother talk am............very aggressive kind of human being,,,,they want u to do something for them for free but not willing to reciprocate, in marriage their village youth are aggressive.....ready to scatter your wedding ceremony if dont pay the heavy fees they set before you................
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nocojp: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
#DONALD why?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by myjudez: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
This guy go burn for jail and hell fire for spoiling our nation image infact the guy go burn finish
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by ceaser: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
MAHMOUD04: : Dont mind those self centered creatures, I didn't see
anybody saying the boy killed for
Jesus, may be he kill for Allah again.
Let me hear you say no terorist
among the so call xtiains. Anyway
the boy is brainwashed by his pastor.

azezola: The boy kill for jesus, evil christian.

BinghiNya: And someone will say christianity is a religion of peace. He killed someone and he follows jesus

Okay. We've heard y'all. He actually shouted "Hallelujah, in Yesus name, Yesu akbar" while strangulating the woman but they forgot to report it. Are y'all happy now?

dhaewood: i wanted to say the same thing but just dont want to be tribalistic thank GOD ,,,,,,,,,,,,,na una brother talk am............very aggressive kind of human being,,,,they want u to do something for them for free but not willing to reciprocate, in marriage their village youth are aggressive.....ready to scatter your wedding ceremony if dont pay the heavy fees they set before you................

Haba! Take it easy dude. You're going too far and about to cross the line. You shoulda just stopped at the "na una brother talk am..." part and put whatever grouse you have in check. That's reasonable enough.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by nagoma(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Donald is not Nigerian . He is a duck . Donald Duck is not a Nigerian duck.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by jackal001: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2013
This idiot of a boy is more than silly. So daft to the point of parting with the victim's phone which eventually did him in. Of course am not suggesting ways of evading arrest after a crime, God forbid, but am appalled by his plain stupidity. With his kind of fish brain, am not surprised he is homeless cos that environment is far more advanced for him and so he couldn't key in, moreso as a black foreigner.
I hope he is not being framed just because he is black because this happens a lot. And if he is being framed up question is, what was he doing with the dead woman's phone? This idiot could have been better off in Naija if he hadn't travelled out to a foreign land where there are no greener pastures for him. May justice prevail is all i can say
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by aviazuva: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Can we hear the boy's side of the story please. The story sounds too stupid to be true. The old woman took him home to help. He was at her home possibly receiving the help, why then the sudden turn to violence?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by protonz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
........... http:///1bEuSc6 check out this
awesome opportunity.....
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by mondi2: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Donald should be sentence to death. Stupid Ibo boy, that is how they go there and tarnished the good image of the Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by kceeman: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Why are we judging based on what we heard, the poor boy might be innocent. I see no reason why you will want to help someone and you have to take him to your house. Someone you never met before. I think the woman needs to be asked some question if she were to be alive.[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
ibrokola:

See justification for murder! undecided
What a lowlife!

where did u see me justifying murder?
did u go to school at all?

you cant differentiate btw clarification and justification?
what a dunce
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by chymi(f): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
The boy didn't kill the woman, they where merely seeing each other and the woman paying for the service rendered. But things changed when he got to her house and found her dead after receiving a call to come to her.

His only mistake was taking her phone.

Stop crucifying him, They don't like blacks and will never believe any black to there own cos they wish to put all blacks in jail.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by louismane2: 5:19am On Dec 21, 2016
chymi:
The boy didn't kill the woman, they where merely seeing each other and the woman paying for the service rendered. But things changed when he got to her house and found her dead after receiving a call to come to her.

His only mistake was taking her phone.

Stop crucifying him, They don't like blacks and will never believe any black to there own cos they wish to put all blacks in jail.

hallo
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by chymi(f): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hi
louismane2:

hallo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) / Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) / Udom Emmanuel: Michael Itok In Prison Over “Annoying” Facebook Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.