Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,105 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Pastors Who Perform Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Who Perform Miracles (1528 Views)

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Who Perform Miracles by sandraanakebe(f): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2013
There are so many pastors who perform miracles these days. Some even claim to be 'Jesus Christ' (signs of end time). Most of these pastors collect money from people in order to perform miracle for them. In M̶̲̅Ɣ opinion, I think those pastors who charge money for miracles they perform are FAKE pastors because Jesus Christ never collected money from anyone. What's your own view? By the way, HAPPY SUNDAY Y'ALL!
Re: Pastors Who Perform Miracles by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2013
What if I told you all miracles are fake? smiley
Re: Pastors Who Perform Miracles by sandraanakebe(f): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Wow...why did you say so?
Re: Pastors Who Perform Miracles by dorox(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
sandra anakebe: Wow...why did you say so?
Do you know of any amputee that have been healed? Or is miraculous healing only for headaches and nameless people?
Re: Pastors Who Perform Miracles by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oga D cheesy
how far? Long time.
Re: Pastors Who Perform Miracles by sandraanakebe(f): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
dorox:
Do you know of any amputee that have been healed? Or is miraculous healing only for headaches and nameless people[quote author=dorox]
Do you know of any amputee that have been healed? Or is miraculous healing only for headaches and nameless people?
Nope
Re: Pastors Who Perform Miracles by sandraanakebe(f): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
dorox:
embarassed
Re: Pastors Who Perform Miracles by dorox(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
aManFromMars: Oga D cheesy
how far? Long time.
Very well my friend. How is your ministry? You guys seem to be gaining converts. Two of my friends who used to view me as odd and daring for raising questions about belief and the bible years ago when i was the skeptic and they were the bible thumpers asked me yesterday if i truly believe that the bible is God's word. They laughed at me when I told them yes and said that I must be joking. I did feel bad and partly responsible because one of them said that I sowed the seeds of doubt in him nearly ten years ago when we used to argue about faith.
The funny thing is that I had the minority view then among the three of us and I still have the minority view now though a different one from before.
Re: Pastors Who Perform Miracles by dorox(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
sandra anakebe: Nope
Since your answer is no, how then do you know that those miracles are not fake? If miracles abound why do some of them build hospitals that charges a lot? why do they go to good hospitals abroad for treatments. Ask yourself what they stand to gain if the miracle business is all a lie.
the answer to the last question will open your mind to some other questions.
Re: Pastors Who Perform Miracles by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
dorox:
Very well my friend. How is your ministry? You guys seem to be gaining converts. Two of my friends who used to view me as odd and daring for raising questions about belief and the bible years ago when i was the skeptic and they were the bible thumpers asked me yesterday if i truly believe that the bible is God's word. They laughed at me when I told them yes and said that I must be joking. I did feel bad and partly responsible because one of them said that I sowed the seeds of doubt in him nearly ten years ago when we used to argue about faith.
The funny thing is that I had the minority view then among the three of us and I still have the minority view now though a different one from before.
Lol, the ministry is going well. I respect you a lot though, you hold no pretence about your beliefs. I wonder what would happen if the same happened to me. Lol. grin

Funny world.
Re: Pastors Who Perform Miracles by didfy: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
sandra anakebe: There are so many pastors who perform miracles these days. Some even claim to be 'Jesus Christ' (signs of end time). Most of these pastors collect money from people in order to perform miracle for them. In M̶̲̅Ɣ opinion, I think those pastors who charge money for miracles they perform are FAKE pastors because Jesus Christ never collected money from anyone. What's your own view? By the way, HAPPY SUNDAY Y'ALL!

You ve written right but why don't you start preaching Christ do that people can come to the knowledge. If your a Christian go and teach.ur commissioned to do so.Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Does The End Justify The Means? / This Might Make Most Atheist Believe In God / Pope Francis: 'all Animals Go To Heaven'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.