Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

He Was Not Bounced - Davido Talks About Iyanya Been Bounced At His Birthdy Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Was Not Bounced - Davido Talks About Iyanya Been Bounced At His Birthdy Party (3322 Views)

Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) / Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged / Iyanya Was Not Bounced - Says Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Not Bounced - Davido Talks About Iyanya Been Bounced At His Birthdy Party by MrCal: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-_JsZFhxc73M/UoacWLXZKkI/AAAAAAAAAwE/-V0bFuMqXhE/s1600/Davido.jpg[/img]
Rumour lingering the whole internet is that the Kukere Master, Iyanya was bounced at Davido's Birthday bash. However, The Skelewu master himself. Davido has cleared the air about the rumour. According to him, nothing happened. The story was cooked up. See his tweet below..
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3yaSP-c9bPg/UpHx5bcyfxI/AAAAAAAAA-I/pXBRXV_De3E/s1600/Davido+tweet.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/11/davido-clears-air-about-kukere-master.html

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE
Re: He Was Not Bounced - Davido Talks About Iyanya Been Bounced At His Birthdy Party by Myself21: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
I 4 say. Hw will a whole Kukere master be bounced by Davido? Who is Davido to bounce him? Anyways, Thank you joor @Op!! no be all these rubish bloggers.
Re: He Was Not Bounced - Davido Talks About Iyanya Been Bounced At His Birthdy Party by Airforce1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hehehehe
Who are they fooling?

Davido don do wetin dey him mind to iyanya.

All dis twitter rants na cover'up.
Re: He Was Not Bounced - Davido Talks About Iyanya Been Bounced At His Birthdy Party by flolancracker: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
grin grin grin poor iyanya
Re: He Was Not Bounced - Davido Talks About Iyanya Been Bounced At His Birthdy Party by LJDeal(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kilo nba ka?(Wetin him dey find)? Why him •̸№ stay for him house? Mtcheeeeeeeee
Re: He Was Not Bounced - Davido Talks About Iyanya Been Bounced At His Birthdy Party by NEROSKY(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ehyaaaaaaaaaa!!! iYanya left his fame when he left D'tunes again ooooo!!!! grin grin grin
Re: He Was Not Bounced - Davido Talks About Iyanya Been Bounced At His Birthdy Party by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Awww.. Poor Iyanya.
Re: He Was Not Bounced - Davido Talks About Iyanya Been Bounced At His Birthdy Party by callistus124: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
OK naa
Re: He Was Not Bounced - Davido Talks About Iyanya Been Bounced At His Birthdy Party by granlydia(f): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
What is no such thing like that happened?why don't these celebs just use pidgin instead of bastardizing english language. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Bounced - Davido Talks About Iyanya Been Bounced At His Birthdy Party by Abbey2sam(m): 12:49am On Nov 25, 2013
Myself21: I 4 say. Hw will a whole Kukere master be bounced by Davido? Who is Davido to bounce him? Anyways, Thank you joor @Op!! no be all these rubish bloggers.

And who da hell is he that he would not be bounce?

Mike Adenuga jr I guess
Re: He Was Not Bounced - Davido Talks About Iyanya Been Bounced At His Birthdy Party by Brimmie(m): 1:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Airforce1: Hehehehe
Who are they fooling?

Davido don do wetin dey him mind to iyanya.

All dis twitter rants na cover'up.
Ode.. And you know this how?? undecided

All ds 5naira blogs be spreading rumour!!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Buried / OMG! What Is Rukky Sanda Wearing? I Can See Her Pants...lol / Chief Igbinedion Shows Off His South African Mansion During 81st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.