Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Black Diamond - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Diamond (7154 Views)

True Life Story: A Diamond Piece Of My Heart / Diamond Writers..join NOW!!! / Diamond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Diamond by Therock5555(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Where this babe na Abeg come update, how the short fat girl take go unconsious, suspense aint good oo.

Mr Foxy i see ugringrin
Re: Black Diamond by Therock5555(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yeah na me open page one.

#DANCING SKELEWU#
Re: Black Diamond by MachineX(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
SECOND COMMENT ON PAGE 1

#DANCING LIMPOPO#(the hausa version)
grin
Re: Black Diamond by Pinkswiri: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
hey im d third to comment on page one

#Dancing alingo# the chinese version grin
Re: Black Diamond by Therock5555(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Where our writer na I go vex oo, abi u don go strike?
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Please bear with us

Continues

I ran back to my class I was breathing so fast I tried to explain the situation on ground to my friends but I wasn't even able to talk.
then the tall huge girl walked in and beckoned on me to come, I followed her outside the classroom . She then looked at me and asked me
"hope say them no wound you?, cause if I see any scratch for your face I go use matchet give them tribal mark for their own youhear me?"she said and I just nodded nut something still smelt like fish
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2013
I know the update is small but I promise you I'll give u double later today. My battery life is low
Re: Black Diamond by Therock5555(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2013
*kida-berry#:
I know the update is small but I promise you I'll give u double later today. My battery life is low

Ok no waya i dey your back, i dey wait ooo, and it better be lonnnnnngggggringrin
Re: Black Diamond by FoxyFlow(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2013
*kida-berry#:

Uhm... In fact, since the beginning all don dey short. grin grin

Please continue kiss kiss
Re: Black Diamond by Karevwite: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Uhm... In fact, since the beginning all don dey short. grin grin

Please continue kiss kiss
lol true talk...bt as d case may be...me dai ur back...weda long or short
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
Continues

If she wanted to protect me from those girls then why did she wait with them I taught to myself every thing just remained a mystery to me.

I just looked at my fingers till she left without me noticing it, it was praise my classmate who dragged me along with her to the class.

The boring English language teacher came in and started his boring lectures
I wasn't listening to him seems like he caught me and said
"Emilia or what is that your name?" he said adjusting his glasses as if he wasn't seeing me
"Sir its Emily Peterson" my sworn enemy Thelma screamed
For heavens sake I had always hated that girl , that story goes back to when we were in kindergarten at Karvina day care and kindergarten.

#########################

Thelma brought yoghurt to school it was sealed and once the seal was broken it would leak, so I told her no to drink it yet but when I was asleep she drank it and rubbed it on my mouth then dropped the bottle beside me then went to report that her drink was missing. The class pointed me out as the thief and I stayed in class kneeling down with my hands up and eyes closed whilst other pupils went to play angry sad (me that was innocent) Since that incident I hated her passionately
Re: Black Diamond by Therock5555(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lolz the babe no wicked sef, thats what i call, eating ur cake and having it back.

Come continue with another short update, wont be suprise if u dey short in real life.
#joking ooo#
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
The rock5555: Lolz the babe no wicked sef, thats what i call, eating ur cake and having it back.

Come continue with another short update, wont be suprise if u dey short in real life.
#joking ooo#

The spirit of trouble wey dey ur blood na wetin make you short and stubborn like rock, then u see tall girl like me
Re: Black Diamond by Therock5555(m): 5:34am On Nov 28, 2013
*kida-berry#:

The spirit of trouble wey dey ur blood na wetin make you short and stubborn like rock, then u see tall girl like me

Hehehehe tall abi, oya how many feet.
*wispers* now i don tall oo, na just exageration, if u see me u go fear fear gringringrin
Re: Black Diamond by chade(f): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2013
Swit@ 9ce story u'v got here but ..........
.....i believe u wil get beta
following#
Re: Black Diamond by Therock5555(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
So nofin today ba
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
######################

She looked at me and smiled because she had already accomplished her mission.

"now Emily Peterson make a senstential strusture " They whole class roared with laughter

The man angryly left the classroom, then Justine the class-clown, went to the front of the class and started making jest of the teacher and mimicked his voice.
a black average heighted girl with oversize hips (Praise) was choking with laughter, we taught it was a joke before we knew it she started vomiting and then she collapsed.
the whole class was thrown on disarray as students ran along with people who carried her(Typical Nigerian behavior;they wanted to see so they could have the new gossip).

I ran along with them sha grin grin grin I held her as soon as I saw Madame mfon our vice principal we took her inside the office and then we were chased baack to our classrooms.
. We sat down in the class as students turned to start telling tales then Harry Anderson and Sophie Ellis walked in I ignored my intensive English textbook and looked at Harry, he was a tall huge guy who just came at the beginning of the term.

Since then Sophie and Thelma had been at loggerheads just to win his admiration, Sophie started making her hair in the latest styles while Thelma sew a new uniform with a big band which divided her body into two because it was too tight.
Becky said she looked like a cow wearing skin tight dresses.
Thelma went to hug Harryin Sophie's presence what a big mistake
Re: Black Diamond by Therock5555(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
How e take be mistake, better come here b4 i rub yourghurt 4 ur mouth oogringrin

thumbs up babe
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555]How e take be mistake, better come here b4 i rub yoghurt 4 ur mouth oogrin;Dquote] Na Na which mind yoghurt be dat? I hope say no be d one u produce smiley wink
Re: Black Diamond by Madawaki01(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
That ur school though

Keep
It
Coming
Re: Black Diamond by Coolval22com: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nice story! *Following/
Re: Black Diamond by D9ty7(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Coolval22.com:
Nice story! *Following/
My boss, you are here. When is betrayal, life as a corper and sister mary commencing. I've read crush and it was great. Long live val.
Re: Black Diamond by MaziOmenuko: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice story! I'm so following this! Where she dey? I don't like being alone in a room...(No pun intended)

Lmao @ cow on tight skirt cheesy
Re: Black Diamond by tmamuda(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Update nw
Re: Black Diamond by Madawaki01(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Where is this girl oo angry angry
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
I have not been updating cos I lost my phone buh I'll try and do something today I'm so sorry for the delay please bear with me
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
Continues

"Er... Em Thelma don't u think your gonna suffocate Harry,seeing the fact that ur simply hugging him so tight ehn madam tomatoes" Sophie Said out loud which made people laugh at Thelma.
I personally laughed and pointed at he as she let go of Harry who was obviously enjoying the fact that two girls were quarreling over him, he simply left the class while the slim bony girl and the oversized hippopotamus or cow (as I call her) had started throwing punches at each other.
I left the class to go and buy some sweets at the school canteen when I saw Harry seating in the lab alone with praise he came out as soon as he saw me and leaned out of the door the he smiled an me showing of his lovely dentition "Emilia em sorry I meant uh er em " he was obviously struggling to get my name correctly, I simply gave him the look that I was disgusted and walked away. I turned back and saw him still looking at me but this time he was so sad and looked defeated I shook my head and went to the canteen even if it was illegal till break period.
I saw madam mfon and our 'BIG MUMMY/AUNTY'(whatever Jes call any of the two) I quickly turned towards the toilet and ran inside. I started eavesdropping on a conversation going on behind The toilet, it seemed like it was between Freddie and Thelma
" I've told you I am tired of this relationship ehn senior Freddie, I no want again abi you deaf? " Thelma said
" My baby girl please I'm sorry Abeg" the boy said with a teary voice
" Oooh! God Freddie I'm tired of you don't you get ehn? I'm simply tired Case closed!" She said in a vey harsh tone
". I knew it o have started sleeping around with other guys especially your knew lover boy that new kid in your class , so that's why you are
fighting with Sophie ? Well I've spent alot on you and I won't let your go without dealing with you In a way you'll regret '" Freddie said
I had heard enough to keep my ears full for the day so I left to my class and sat down on my desk beside the window, Becky came over
" Babe kelvin came to borrow your calculator so I gave him oh" she said and I smiled
Kelvin had been my secret crush since I was in jss2 third term, his younger brother Alex was my classmate since primary1 And was more lik a brother. alex introduced me to his stepbrother kelvin he was smart,funny,athletic and simply adorable. But the thing it we were both shy people and so all my feelings were caged.
Hold on
Re: Black Diamond by Therock5555(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Since nai person go dey hold on abi
Re: Black Diamond by Madawaki01(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2013
The rock5555: Since nai person go dey hold on abi
next year tinzz
Re: Black Diamond by MachineX(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2013

MachineX-WAS-HERE

Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
"Milly let's go to the kitchen it's time for food and nutrition"Becky said carrying her notebooks and textbooks as she left,

I picked my bag and sprinted to the physics lab to pick a stool then I heard the latest scoop from our class CNN Vivian

"Una don hear?" She said holding her waist

"Hear what" we chorused

" Harry don join una food and nutrition class oh" she said and started laughing

I laughed as I picked a stool and turned to leave then I saw Harry at the door his eyes were Teary and he wasn't looking happy at all

I knew he wasn't happy so I left to the kitchen.

"Some of you will not come to class early, you will be hanging around with your boyfriends. You willbe rigmaroling and showcasing our body

For those stupid good for nothing boys" she said looking at us and demonstrating by cat walking up and down the kitchen

"Emily have you given them the note on food comodities?" She said packing her books to leave

"No ma only Becky has written the note" I said bringing out my notebook as I raised my face I caught Harry staring at me I smiled at him

And he smiled back at me and I turned to give aunty the book and I saw Sophie frowning and giving me a scornful look(bad eye) I ignored her

And came out to take chalk and copy the note when she put her foot and I almost fell before Harry held me and I gained my balance I turned

To look at her she was fuming with anger I smiled at her and I went outside to draw the diagram of the different parts of the cow and I

Dictated the note and went back to my stool Harry and I walked back to the class at the same time

WHICH UNLEASHED THE BEAST IN SOPHIE
happy new year guys please your critics are most welcome please I'm still yet to buy another good mobile
Re: Black Diamond by Therock5555(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Me still dey waitgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Encounter With Kate / War Of Hearts / The Great War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.