Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Black Diamond - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Diamond (7156 Views)

True Life Story: A Diamond Piece Of My Heart / Diamond Writers..join NOW!!! / Diamond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2014
shou guys chill make i baff first
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2014
"Babe this one wey harrybobo dey find you hmm i no mean say una dey date oh" Vivian chipped in from behind me. i ignored her and packed all

my books "Becky we're gonna talk later". I stood up and left with the teacher before i got bullied again, i ran as fast as my legs could carry me

out of the school compound to get an

"Okada" A motorcycle to those ones looking for gramme. but because of the way our school was hidden at the outskirts of town i had to trek to

first baptist church road. "Sir you know General hospital " i said to the old man then he nodded. i quickly climbed on top the bike rushing down to the hospital.

I have no idea what happened to me but the past few days with harry at the hospital had changed my feeling towards harry i had suddenly

become caring towards him. "Whats happening to me i said to no one in particular" i dont know how my okada ran into an incoming vehicle

then i blacked out

passed out.
Re: Black Diamond by Queenxstar(f): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
It is not bad to insert pidgin here and there , you have to decide if it more of a pidgin story and if it not. work on your tenses. I trust you to get better by and by. Wonderful work dear.
Re: Black Diamond by missuniverse(f): 2:33am On Aug 21, 2014
welcome back Kida
Re: Black Diamond by lekinz(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Thumbs up dearie...
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2014
missuniverse: welcome back Kida
Thanks dear
lekinz: Thumbs up dearie...
Thankyhu
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
I survived with no scratch but i fainted because of the shock but in 4 hours i came around.

Before i was discharged i was told my a nurse that "My boyfriends operation had being shifted" i could see the snear in her face as she spoke

i didnt answer her or deny it i just left the room and went to harry's ward where i saw him downcast even while some of our classmates had

dropped by to see him. Alex and praise cracked jokes but he was lost in tought, When i entered the room alex shoved harry and told him "Bros

our wifey is here oh" he waved and left with praise.

"Hi" i said him while taking a seat beside him

"Hi Emily, How are you? i mean i'm excited to see you here alive" he said sitting up

"Well you scared me Harry"

"Emily i just wanted to see you, I'm scared " he said holding my hands

"Harry please just lie down and rest your going into the theatre soon and i need to rest too,Okay?.I'll be waiting for you here okay" I told him

before i stood up to exit the room. While leaving i mistakenly hit a young guy in the hallway hitting down his bag

"I'm so sorry" i said helping him to pick up the bag

"Excuse me do i know you somewhere?"

I squinted to look at the face, i couldnt just place the owner

"My wife!! Emily" pulling me close, all eyes turned to stare

"Omigosh Victor is that you?" i tugged his cheeks with cute dimples

"Jeez just look at you " He said dressing back to look at me

"Victor if you dont mind we could talk outside if you dont mind" i whispered to him

he got the cue and held my hands while we left the building.
Re: Black Diamond by lekinz(m): 1:41am On Aug 29, 2014
More update please !!!
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2014
Because of the nAture of my daily routine i cant give rgular updates but on days like this i'm less busy so I'm gonna see what i can do

Typing
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
"I missed you it's been long like since you were 6"

"Your not looking bad at all oh "

"I miss our fights oh,and your delicious meals. what happened to our baby Sef?"

He was refering to those meals we cooked with sand,fish head,grass,stolen salt, maggi,sometimes we even pinched fish to cook,periwinkle

shells and whatever was in sight to cook. I was a big woman in the neighborhood back then oh i even had a resturant with the help of my then

best friend/next door neighbor Perfect an andoni girl, i ventured into a lot of businesses oh. I sold minature handbags made with leaves,and

Wallets made with paper, also mobile phones and wrist watches, we had a radio repairer in our street so i normally used magnets too.

Mrs oloyede(victor's mom)sold goodies and was our source of empty cartons for baby beds and cars for guys his father normally called my

dad and mom my in-law and whenever he saw me he would complain that i"m not asking of my husband. there was i time i even complained

to my mom that even in school they call me his wife she said maybe we where destined to be together SMH.

once during our play drama #TheGoodoldDays i was made to act a film about i think desmond eliot and genivive abi Ramesy noah i cant

really remember, in The drama we got married and on that day i got a doll (Dumbaby) it was our child. we even acted our naming and

dedication ceremony. He took it serious and took me to his dad tongue tongue tongue tongue, The man gave us Eclairs sweet mehn i was feeling good.

That was the beginning of our puppy love he always brought his friends to patronize my shops after playing football grin grin grin, He shared his

large chunks of meat with me, He helped me fight those boys that like spoiling my business deals

He helped me gather piece of clothe from his aunty who was a tailor to sew dresses for our Baby Yemi or Dorcas it didnt last long as we

packed out of the neighborhood

1 Like

Re: Black Diamond by lekinz(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oh children's love ...

Remembered those days ...it was fun filled

Thumbs up babe
Re: Black Diamond by Therock5555(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice one dear
Re: Black Diamond by daveP(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2014
lekinz: Oh children's love ...

Remembered those days ...it was fun filled

Thumbs up babe
chai see bouncer i don catch u at ur 'comfortable 'leful' shocked shocked
Re: Black Diamond by daveP(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2014
The story is developing. Wait o.... shocked sinceeeeee! Kingphil and Queenxter have spoken me tots. Den dont underrate dropping Looong updates(fill up ur typing clip-3000 to 0). Il expect that.

Besides lmao@ cow in tight clothes.
Re: Black Diamond by lekinz(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
daveP: chai see bouncer i don catch u at ur 'comfortable 'leful' shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin

What I do
Re: Black Diamond by daveP(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
lekinz:

grin grin grin grin

What I do
hmm
Re: Black Diamond by TiffanyJ(f): 5:48am On Sep 06, 2014
I'm here ma, so sorry I arrived late
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
cry
Re: Black Diamond by lekinz(m): 5:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Coughs.....Modify shaperly dear...

Btw thumbs up....
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
lekinz:
Coughs.....Modify shaperly dear...

Btw thumbs up....

I did
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
I cry
Re: Black Diamond by D9ty7(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Is this for real? This story is still on? Since 2013?
Btw, are you back for real?
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 1:09am On Jan 25, 2015
D9ty7:
Is this for real? This story is still on? Since 2013?
Btw, are you back for real?

yess
Re: Black Diamond by D9ty7(m): 6:42am On Jan 25, 2015
kidaberry:

yess
oya, begin dey update. I am not convinced that you are back fully. I will observe you for a while, maybe a day or two.
Re: Black Diamond by eunisam: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2015
So many names used in the story.*confused*
Re: Black Diamond by kingphilip(m): 2:03am On Jan 26, 2015
kidaberry:

yess
I de come make I go wash face

Na u b dis abi Na ur ghost
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2015
shocked
Re: Black Diamond by kidaberry(f): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Encounter With Kate / War Of Hearts / The Great War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.