Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Will Make You Stay In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Make You Stay In Love? (2532 Views)

Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? / "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
What are some of the little things that make you stick around till now?

For people who are not in a relationship, what will make you stick around?
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by UyiIredia(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
The first would be my personal drive to remain committed despite her attitude. The second will be the level of commitment I believe she has towards me and my good. Third, but not final, would be her personal qualities (beauty, character, s€xual compatibility, shared interests or views etc).

5 Likes

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by onila(f): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
only his personality

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by UyiIredia(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
onila: only his personality

So you would love a sound-minded ugly man, right ?
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by pearl360(f): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
How he treats me...
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Enegod(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
how she yanshes
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Enegod: how she yanshes

Please stop joking.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by UyiIredia(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
rokiatu:

Please stop joking.

Is he ? You surely aren't ignorant of the fact that some men's heart are in their crotches, or belly, as the case maybe.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Is he ? You surely aren't ignorant of the fact that some men's heart are in their crotches, or belly, as the case maybe.

A woman can freaking fu..ck a guy brain out, suck the very skin off his pe..nis, that is not what holds and sustain a long long term relationship.

Thats just like saying, shes beautiful, I will be happy with her, you fuc..king kidding yourself.

After a few months of waking up next to her, seeing her at her worse, etc etc she will begin to physically look ugly to you even.

Same goes for se...xx yes se...x is very important, and good sex is really great and very important to any relationship, but that is not the solid foundation that holds a relationship together.

If that was the case, every freaking who...re would be marriage, in a long term relationship and very happy.

The truth is that, there are many women that knows how to fu..ck well but there's not many woman that can keep a man happy.

Forget guys that say se..x is the only thing that matters to them, well they may say that till they release their spe..rm then bang!!! reality slap them.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by UyiIredia(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
^^^undecided
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by moneyhungry(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
rokiatu:

Please stop joking.
truth is bitter right?
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by moneyhungry(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
rokiatu:

A woman can freaking fu..ck a guy brain out, suck the very skin off his pe..nis, that is not what holds and sustain a long long term relationship.

Thats just like saying, shes beautiful, I will be happy with her, you fuc..king kidding yourself.

After a few months of waking up next to her, seeing her at her worse, etc etc she will begin to physically look ugly to you even.

Same goes for se...xx yes se...x is very important, and good sex is really great and very important to any relationship, but that is not the solid foundation that holds a relationship together.

If that was the case, every freaking who...re would be marriage, in a long term relationship and very happy.

The truth is that, there are many women that knows how to fu..ck well but there's not many woman that can keep a man happy.

Forget guys that say se..x is the only thing that matters to them, well they may say that till they release their spe..rm then bang!!! reality slap them.

stop generalizing, speak for the men you know.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Her Brains and her humility is a big plus

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Her intelligence and care

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by LordReed(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
First off, happiness is not in another person but in yourself so my own personal decision to love her supersedes every other consideration. I am in it till the death.

However one must consider that people change. What will be my threshold of change I can't go beyond? I don't know, I am hoping it will be boundless or at least I'll never get to find out. wink
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Tinkybabe(f): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia: The first would be my personal drive to remain committed despite her attitude. The second will be the level of commitment I believe she has towards me and my good. Third, but not final, would be her personal qualities (beauty, character, s€xual compatibility, shared interests or views etc).

@bolded,you've only repeated the question
What would propel that personal drive?

I agree with your second and third point and these would make me stick around .
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Enegod(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
rokiatu:

Please stop joking.
mtcheeeew
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by nekaa(f): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
His ability tu relate with me... Aw much he understands and reads my emotions matters a lot.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by nbright: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
Good Character.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Fkforyou(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
There are couple of things that would make me stay:
1.even when all the passion and feelings she has for me has reduced she still respects me.
2.her loyalty or trust worthiness
3.her commitment in tryin to re-ignite the passion in our relationship or atleast let her try to.
With these,I assure her I will stick around infact I would always be her leanardo di caprio....lol...Titanic tinz.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Ymodulus: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2013

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 25, 2013
money-hungry :

truth is bitter right?

Bitter? pleaseeeeeeee!!! The nigga can like whatever he wants I could care less.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 25, 2013
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 25, 2013
leavestory: Her intelligence and care

Good one.
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 26, 2013
Donalð Genes: Her Brains and her humility is a big plus
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2013
rokiatu:

So so true.. 100% true. I concur

@topic, it's many. First it's the ATTRACTION(outer beauty) that I felt for her that got me to woo her or check her out. Her being attractive can keep me hanging in there. Next is her inner beauty( persona, attitude, character). Nothing beats a good attitude in a partner.. Her dress sense. I love a lady that dresses simple and gorgeous not slutty. Also her life goals, if she's goal-driven. What she plans on achieving in life. Also, our compatibility, whether it's in sync with one another or not. Her ability to cook nice meals, I love good meals, I'm a sucker for good meals embarassed. Good quality meals can make a girl hook me for life embarassed.Then our lastly sexual compatibility too.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2013
lalaosky:

So so true.. 100% true. I concur

@topic, it's many. First it's the ATTRACTION(outer beauty) that I felt for her that got me to woo her or check her out. Her being attractive can keep me hanging in there. Next is her inner beauty( persona, attitude, character). Nothing beats a good attitude in a partner.. Her dress sense. I love a lady that dresses simple and gorgeous not slutty. Also her life goals, if she's goal-driven. What she plans on achieving in life. Also, our compatibility, whether it's in sync with one another or not. Her ability to cook nice meals, I love good meals, I'm a sucker for good meals embarassed. Good quality meals can make a girl hook me for life embarassed.Then our lastly sexual compatibility too.

Best answer well said.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by born2boink(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2013
HotFuck Good Food, Honesty and Faithfulness....
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fu..ck off my thread dude. angry angry angry
Re: What Will Make You Stay In Love? by GoodFaith: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
List ten things that are very important to you in a relationship
If he/she get 7/10
You can stick around

(1) (2) (Reply)

U'll Check Out @ missberrypop5 Pic! She's Freaking Hot Like Lava!!! / Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! / Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.