Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. (4890 Views)

TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by khufu: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2008
did anybody see what prophet TB Joshua did on his birthday? he invited the destitutes, beggars and the disabled, in short the have nots, on his special day and they received cash, food and material gifts. which pentecostal pastor would do that? had it been it were at the RCCG, the PDP bigwigs and fetish monarchs would call the shots. is that not a lesson in humility? so much for those who criticize him.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2008
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by BangBang2(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2008
khufu:

did anybody see what prophet TB Joshua did on his birthday? he invited the destitutes, beggars and the disabled, in short the have nots, on his special day and they received cash, food and material gifts. which pentecostal pastor would do that? had it been it were at the RCCG, the PDP bigwigs and fetish monarchs would call the shots. is that not a lesson in humility? so much for those who criticize him.

even though i am not sure about pastor TB Joshua's church but i would commend him for giving to the needy!!

At least he thinks with his head, not some idiots who frivolously spend money on suits, JETS and worldly things which are un-necessary!!!!!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by SENATORJD(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2008
commendable but did he have to wait till his birthday? after birthday what next? do they wait till next one?
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2008
lololol
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by khufu: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2008
SENATOR JD:

commendable but did he have to wait till his birthday? after birthday what next? do they wait till next one?
better late than never. once a year is still better than milking the adherents dry.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by KunleOshob(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2008
I am not impressed! After all that is what church offerings is meant for in the first instance. Giving to the needy should be a regular routine thing in the church as the early christians deed (acts 4: 32-35) but now a days it is the exception rather than the norm. Our pastors over several centuries have turned church offerings meant for the needy to other uses different from it's original intention.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2008
i stumbled on the man's programme on ait internat and i was really touched at what the man tb joshua is doing,the man even sends his church workers including white people to go out and take care of old people,give them food and money and buying school buses for children and uniforms e.t.c
i v decided im attending the man's church when next im in lagos
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by ifyalways(f): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2008
nice moves atleast undecided
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2008
lucabrasi:

i stumbled on the man's programme on ait internat and i was really touched at what the man tb joshua is doing,the man even sends his church workers including white people to go out and take care of old people,give them food and money and buying school buses for children and uniforms e.t.c
i v decided im attending the man's church when next im in lagos
Are you sure it is not just propagander cos if all this churches are really fufilling their role in society which is helping the needy, i am sure Nigeria would be a much better place. Apart from the claims some churches make as to helping the poor which they spend more money advertising on T.V there is really no evidence that the church is alive to it's responsibilty as Jesus directed his disciples totake care of his sheep when he is gone.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by LadyJ1: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2008
nice move,but smtimes all these charity is done out of "notice me ,for me to be good in d eyes of people"

when smthing is not done frm d heart,then its counted as nothing

d guy try anyway
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2008
Jagoon:

Are you sure it is not just propagander because if all this churches are really fufilling their role in society which is helping the needy, i am sure Nigeria would be a much better place. Apart from the claims some churches make as to helping the poor which they spend more money advertising on T.V there is really no evidence that the church is alive to it's responsibilty as Jesus directed his disciples totake care of his sheep when he is gone.
na wa for we nigerians and criticism,when pentecostal pastors live the highlife and buy jets without doing much for the congregation people will call them all sorts of names and criticise them for not passing the wealth down,that is precisely what the man has done from what i have seen of his thing on tv,for a man with just passable spoken english to have the largest assembly of foreigners and white caucasian young men and women is GOD s annointing and also his charitable works,i know he is real because imet two 22/23 yr old british white girls in heathrow when i was going to nigeria,they had boxes of biscuit and chocolates and they told me they are going hoe to synagoue and that it was their church and they live there,they were telling me about the church and the things the do,and ihave also heard from other mediums apart from tvas well, even the man preaches helping the less priviledged all the time
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by olukunle: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2008
@khufu,please have your facts right before you post any topic here. You have no right to castigate RCCG like you did because you dont know what obtains there. RCCG is a "true and living" bible believing church that preaches the gospel of Jesus Christ in the exact way in which the bible tells us to. Evrything about RCCG is very transparent and open, so the church does not need to start airing any jamboree on tv where cash and rice is doled out. The church has a very vibrant welfare outreach that is unsurpassed in the whole African continent and even beyond. So many scholarships are given at the various schools run by the mission-pimary, secondary and university, the maternity at Ebute Metta is almost free, there are thousands of missionaies all over the remote parts of Africa that are being funded by the church and a lot others. This is asides the various parishes and individual members worldwide who are involved in massive charity.
But above all, the church is building lives and preaching salvation to lost souls.
As per PDP chieftains and monarchs, Jesus Chist never drew anybody away from the temple, except the money changes and those trading in the church. If they are chased away, how will they hear the gospel?
So, next time you want to judge, have you facts ready.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2008
@olukunle
here you are blaming someone for saying bad stuffs about rccg,and in the next you are criticising a church as well saying a jamboree where cash and rice are doled out on tv,isnt that hypocritical?considering the man is a man of GOD and head of his own congregation as well?i dont support calling a man of GOD names either synagogue or rccg, though im not criticising any other church o but tht tb joshua man is doing a lot, its not about tv jamboree and anyone in nigeria will readily testfy to it because i have asked
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Sisikill: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2008
Okay, I understand the many beef some people have with churches. . . believe me, I do but can we get less emotional about things and let a little common sense reign?

Pastors don't do - People get on their cases

Pastor do - People question their motives.

Short of being mind readeras, there is no way any of us can tell who is doing what and why. Forget what you feel for one sec and think about it. . . do you really think the hungry, the poor and the destitute who are being helped are going to go. . .

"Oh I question this man's motive for giving me food. I don't think he's doing it from his heart, I think he's doing it for show and I refuse to be a part of that, so forget it!"

Quite frankly, THEY not you, not I, not us. . . THEY are the ones who really matter and I commend anyone who helps, their motive for helping is none of my business!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2008
What's new? Adedibu fed his people amala every day.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2008
lucabrasi:

na wa for we nigerians and criticism,when pentecostal pastors live the highlife and buy jets without doing much for the congregation people will call them all sorts of names and criticise them for not passing the wealth down,that is precisely what the man has done from what i have seen of his thing on tv,for a man with just passable spoken english to have the largest assembly of foreigners and white caucasian young men and women is GOD s annointing and also his charitable works,i know he is real because imet two 22/23 yr old british white girls in heathrow when i was going to nigeria,they had boxes of biscuit and chocolates and they told me they are going hoe to synagoue and that it was their church and they live there,they were telling me about the church and the things the do,and ihave also heard from other mediums apart from tvas well, even the man preaches helping the less priviledged all the time

na wa o. . . so being able to attract whites to your church is now a sign of the "anointing"? God save us.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2008
lolololol
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 1:40am On Jul 22, 2008
davidylan:

na wa o. . . so being able to attract whites to your church is now a sign of the "anointing"? God save us.
dude i expect you to read comments and understand it in its entirety before yarning, i meant for the man to have white caucasians in large numbers come all the way to his church and even live there and do all the dirty jobs going to some village and cleaning old people's bums e.t.c means they see something special in him honestly you don't have to reply to every comment you know,
a man of GOD that can attract foreigners especially whites in large numbers to nigeria and live a frugal life without complaints has an annoinying,if you think he doesnt then lets see you do better
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 1:44am On Jul 22, 2008
Gamine:

lolololol
i don't get the joke or is it like supporters club
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 1:47am On Jul 22, 2008
I no dey support anybody.

How you go get the joke when na u wey post am.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 1:51am On Jul 22, 2008
sorry o,i was minding my biz wax before your friend wrote a silly reply to a comment that wasnt directed at him and you followed with a lollol, thats being part of his supporters club

show me the joke i posted then,like i said before pls you gys learn to read and understand comments and not just jumping in with silly comments!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 1:59am On Jul 22, 2008

take a Chill pill , bro

i just read the quote again and its still funny

lololoololololol.

Sorry man, na so e be

supporter ko

portersupport ni!
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 2:13am On Jul 22, 2008
Gamine:

take a Chill pill , bro

i just read the quote again and its still funny

lololoololololol.

Sorry man, na so e be

supporter ko

portersupport ni!
sorry o,i didnt realise you r one of them before,well seeing as you find it funny i guess thats your level of intellect and i guess i really cant hold it against you, i understand, yes its realli funny and hilarious i get the joke now
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 2:22am On Jul 22, 2008

Gosh!

Some people hen!!!

on top TB wey dey sleep for hin palace undecided undecided
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 2:24am On Jul 22, 2008
yes and im sitting at home in my place as well not standing under a bridge with synagogue flyers or posters defending tb joshua, if you are a keferi or kaffir as the muslims call it,im not angry angry angry
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by KarmaMod(f): 2:35am On Jul 22, 2008
You people need to realize that you cant "joke" with this dude.

Pent up frustration all around

Maybe TB Joshua can loosen him up. grin
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Gamine(f): 2:37am On Jul 22, 2008
Omo if TB no fit do am

no hope for hin H life again ooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 3:00am On Jul 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

You people need to realize that you can't "joke" with this dude.

Pent up frustration all around

Maybe TB Joshua can loosen him up. grin
more supporters, hope you v bought your season ticket and jerseys, you should unwind with some r n b or take a walk to clear your head its not healthy for you, besides too much of it i heard could cause eje ruru in yoruba thats hypertension
Gamine:

Omo if TB no fit do am

no hope for hin H life again ooo undecided undecided undecided
no hope for my life again?lol dont make me laugh im not a no lifer like you i have a life outside of nairaland, if u dont have anything sensible to say instead of flying all about posting immature and stupid comments go sleep
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by KarmaMod(f): 3:31am On Jul 22, 2008
Not a fan of R&B. Sorry. grin

You take things way too seriously. why are you so paranoid? all cos of "lololo" o ga.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 22, 2008
lucabrasi:

dude i expect you to read comments and understand it in its entirety before yarning, i[b] meant for the man to have white caucasians in large numbers come all the way to his church and even live there and do all the dirty jobs going to some village and cleaning old people's bums e.t.c means they see something special in him[/b] honestly you don't have to reply to every comment you know,
a man of GOD that can attract foreigners especially whites in large numbers to nigeria and live a frugal life without complaints has an annoinying,if you think he doesnt then lets see you do better

Dude, breathe deeply then repeat the above in highlights to yourself very slowly, this time engaging your mental faculties.

So attracting whites to a Nigerian church is the sign of the anointing? O ma se o.
Re: Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. by lucabrasi(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2008
davidylan:

Dude, breathe deeply then repeat the above in highlights to yourself very slowly, this time engaging your mental faculties.

So attracting whites to a Nigerian church is the sign of the anointing? O ma se o.
look i saw the man's programme,i admire what he is doing and i was blown away y the number of foreigners in his church considering bigger churches with more international outreach have not achieved the same feat even in their branches overseas,for a man who preachs with just passable english and who doesnt have international branches abroad then it takes GOD S hands upon him,now that is my believe and its got nuifn to do with you why are you using valium for my own insomania?
you can engage your brain in something much more productive than unsolicited comments, its not a sign of annointing to you fine i have other yardsticks for measuring annointing,some like pastor chris and pastor oyahkilome for their preaching,if not for hypocrisy of the highest order you will sit there aking me if someone is annointed as if you are all holy holy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spiritual Warfare. / My Compilation Of 1975 end of the world Watchtower Quotes / Moral Victory: Religious Exploitation, And The New American Creed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.