Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Someone Please Call 911....! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Please Call 911....! (446 Views)

Benz 911 Tippers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Call 911....! by doomsdayII(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Please look below and tell me what's wrong that money. Or do i have to take it to General Hospital for stitches? People can be very insane sometimes. Rejecting this money? But if they want to give you change, they'll give you similar money. Do they expect me to be using a recycle bin cos the money has a little cut?

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Business / Cheap Professional Business Logos, Letterhead Design, Business Cards / How To Build And Design Website And Make Money On Your Website/blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.