Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,734 members, 7,802,217 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana (18314 Views)

8 People Drown In River Niger / Video: Two Nigerian Girls In A Street Fight / The Misconstrue And Misconception Of "Aluta" By Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
RIP.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by achimotan(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
May God grant you eternal rest and comfort your families.This is so sad
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Isahalbash(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
henritinecy: THE REAL STORY. I'm a student of the school and also among the executives. When we got to the resort, which is Afrikiko at Akosombo, we were making arrangements with the management of the place on how to reduce the price of the facilities there. This time, some students were playing volleyball, some football, some around the pool , some table tennis and others dancing. The management said, its 20 cedis to eat, 20 cedis to swim and 10 cedis to cruise the boat. Charles, Demola, Michael, Bright and Edwards entered a fisherman's canoe to cross the river for the amount of 5 cedis each. They were almost to the other side when the both capsized. Bright is from rivers state and he can swim. Demola and Michael managed to save themselves but Charles and Edwards died. It was just impatient that killed these guys. Besides, you know you don't know how to swim, you are entering a fishermans boat that doesn't have a life jacket. The fisherman ran away but he was found about two villages away. The situation right now is that their relatives are around and are planning on how to take their bodies to Nigeria.

It x nt impatient my broda..wen death cum knocking@ur door u jst hv 2 go..May the soul RIP nd dere family d fortitude 2 bear d lost
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Isahalbash(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
GHANA OGA:

U can tell the guy has a solid grasp of the queen's language.Those are typos not grammatical errors. cool
GH education!We the best.No Strikes!No NEPA!No Bokom buram! cheesy cheesy

what x bokom buram? shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by soulglo: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Such a loss. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by sakaguchi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Isahalbash:

what x bokom buram? shockedshockedshockedshocked
I know what he is trying to say, sadly, he is not current so we can oblige him the luxury to babble in ignorance. GH education indeed!
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by sakaguchi(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

I doubt these trips are planned by school management..

Its normally an SRC thing, Department trip or Association trip.

And speaking from experience as a former ISA exco, you can never have full control over students on such trips. Some niggas are bound to act stupid always.

My point have been buttressed by this brother. The department does no stem from market women association neither is it an arm of a clinic, it is from the school and I expect them to accept full responsibility for this unfortunate event.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by sakaguchi(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Obrafour: Many soldiers go for either Peace Keeping or Peace enforcement but many come back home without a scratch. A civilian like you might kick a stone or head a ball and that might be the end of you. Life

Brother! That is not a good excuse for the oversight of the school. When I pay hundred of thousands of precious naira [s]( worthless cedis upgraded by removing 3 worthless zeros)[/s], I expect the school to plan, pay for transport, and cover the feeding and welfare of the students in a salubrious location. If the students have gone out on their own, I may overlook it. But here, the school/association/department organized an excursion after I have paid for thousands of naira as fees, I expect them to have covered the cost of all forms of transport they will embark on before they leave school the premises. My primary school did so back in the days and this one shouldn't be an exception after they have collected inflated school fees

The school should be held responsible.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by sakaguchi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Note:: The school cannot be held responsible for the foolishness of an adult.

You heard that whilst the organizers were busy making arrangements for how the students could be safely transported across the water, some group of students decided to make alternate arrangements of their own.

These students would not have made alternative arrangement if the school have noted that there is a river in the site that has no bridge. I believe money was paid to embark on this excursion, if I pay 1000's of naira as school fees, I expect the school to handle a simple event like excursion with panache. They were haggling and bargaining over fares like market women, that is not a feature of a world class university. Harvard University will not go on excursion without factoring fares out. The Nigerians there are wasting their time in mushroom universities. Soon, and I'm very sure of these, NUC will bring a clause barring all student of GH mushroom university in Nigeria, let's watch and see.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
bad
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Obrafour(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
sakaguchi:

[s]Brother! That is not a good excuse for the oversight of the school. When I pay hundred of thousands of precious naira[/s] ( worthless cedis upgraded by removing 3 worthless zeros), [s]I expect the school to plan, pay for transport, and cover the feeding and welfare of the students in a salubrious location. If the students have gone out on their own, I may overlook it. But here, the school/association/department organized an excursion after I have paid for thousands of naira as fees, I expect them to have covered the cost of all forms of transport they will embark on before they leave school the premises[/s].

Jimoh Ibrahim Advises FGN To Devalue An Already Worthless Naira Even Further http://www.9jalife.com/2013/06/08/hmmmm-jimoh-ibrahim-advises-fgn-to-devalue-an-already-worthless-naira-even-further/

sakaguchi:

My primary school did so back in the days and this one shouldn't be an exception after they have collected inflated school fees.

The school should be held responsible.

[b]Nile varsity students protest high
fees, poor facilities

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/11/nile-varsity-students-protest-high-fees-poor-facilities/
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by texazzpete(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Going out on the river without a life jacket is suicidal behavior.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by maureen5(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
jahbiz: They(those igbo guys) must have convinced Demola. Just mayb cos Youba no too dey take life risk.Igbo and money!
mtcheew
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Elxandre(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
sakaguchi:

Brother! That is not a good excuse for the oversight of the school. When I pay hundred of thousands of precious naira [s]( worthless cedis upgraded by removing 3 worthless zeros)[/s], I expect the school to plan, pay for transport, and cover the feeding and welfare of the students in a salubrious location. If the students have gone out on their own, I may overlook it. But here, the school/association/department organized an excursion after I have paid for thousands of nai
So you expect the Src to charter boats to ferry students across the river?
This excursion was not an official one!!! It must have been organized by some students, So you cant hold the schools responsible!
If you ever studied in Ghana, you would realise that a lot of extra curricular activities organized solely by the SRC take place in these schools.
You keep talking as if these schools in Naija are so supremely organized.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Okijajuju1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
sakaguchi:

These students would not have made alternative arrangement if the school have noted that there is a river in the site that has no bridge. I believe money was paid to embark on this excursion, if I pay 1000's of naira as school fees, I expect the school to handle a simple event like excursion with panache. They were haggling and bargaining over fares like market women, that is not a feature of a world class university. Harvard University will not go on excursion without factoring fares out. The Nigerians there are wasting their time in mushroom universities. Soon, and I'm very sure of these, NUC will bring a clause barring all student of GH mushroom university in Nigeria, let's watch and see.

Sadly, it doesn't work like that..

I was a member of the International Students Association Exco during my days in Ghana and know how these trips are organized. It's normally held on a weekend in the early periods of the semester when students have no exams and semester workload is still light. its not compulsory to be a member of any association as it is purely voluntary. The university administration is NEVER a part of it. The logistics for the trip are arranged by students and executed by students.

Note that this was not a school field trip. Even the SRC trips are held in similar manner. Students are adults. When they decided to go rent a boat with no safety equipment a like buoys or life vests, they knew what they were doing. They prolly underestimated the risk involved in it and still embarked on it.

If it were a school field trip to a mine like the ones my department use to organize where a lecturer was leading us, we had a school bus, etc and an accident occurs due to negligence, then you can hold the school responsible. That's why we always brought our PPE to school because the lecturer will not allow any student on the bus without proper protective gear.

I recounted a story of how I almost drowned at cape coast beach during one of such trips.. Nobody could possibly have held the school responsible if I had died.

Even in Nigerian Universities, the school Administration is never responsible for student trips apart from field trips, NUGA games trips and co. Even SUG trips are not handled by the university. The groups and associations can rent the University bus, that's as far as it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Litmus: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Someone, anyone please stop Nigerians from going to Ghana. I've always had a low opinion of Ghanaians but what i have seen of them on Niraland is frankly scarey. They're rude, obscene, jealous, bitter, sneaky, cowardly, backward, coonish, niggardly and worst. We already have our problems, imagine Nigerians returning from Ghana with the character and sentiments listed above?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Okijajuju1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Litmus: Someone, anyone please stop Nigerians from going to Ghana. I've always had a low opinion of Ghanaians but what i have seen of them on Niraland is frankly scarey. They're rude, obscene, jealous, bitter, sneaky, cowardly, backward, coonish, niggardly and worst. We already have our problems, imagine Nigerians returning from Ghana with the character and sentiments listed above?

How would you feel if someone says those that come to Nigeria leave becoming criminals, drug smugglers and 419ers?

Ghana has a good sound education system and that's what takes Nigerians there... #Period.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by sakaguchi(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Obrafour:
Jimoh Ibrahim Advises FGN To Devalue An Already Worthless Naira Even Further http://www.9jalife.com/2013/06/08/hmmmm-jimoh-ibrahim-advises-fgn-to-devalue-an-already-worthless-naira-even-further/

[b]Nile varsity students protest high
fees, poor facilities

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/11/nile-varsity-students-protest-high-fees-poor-facilities/

Wow! You really impress me with your naivete and ignorance. Because I want to maintain civility, I wont call you a Gaynian so that you won't run away.
So you have summarily tendered Nigeria's economy to Jimoh's analysis?
If I may ask you, who is Jimoh Ibrahim that we should take his ADVICE seriously?
Is he an economist?
Does he work in world bank?
IMF?
CBN?
On what ground should Jimoh Ibrahim's view be taken seriously?
Common! He is only a philanthropist, a man in monies one of many rich men Nigeria is bequeathed with while there is dearth of money in Ghana.
Obviously, Jimoh Ibrahim got transient attention because he just coughed out a large sum, his assertion and claims are baseless. Or are you telling me that there is an economic recession come January 2014? If that is false, then Jimoh Ibrahim's views are baseless.
However, I don't expect you to have this level of deductive reasoning since you schooled in GH.
Let me help you out here.

you are a lunatic and should be taken to a mental asylum.

This is an advice from me.

Does that mean you are mad?
Is it conclusively acceptable for someone to say you are mad because I advised you to go for check up?

Wow! Did they even teach you logic?
Nigeria's currency is relatively stable and is a million times better than that worthless Ghanaian currency (÷ by 1000). Today, Nigeria is the fastest growing economy in Africa and our currency have been traded with the dollar with a difference of ±3% fluctuation for the past ten years. However, GH worthless currency went under the knife and they gave it plastic surgery by glossing over 3 zeros so that 1000cedes =1 cedes. When that jocular event occurred, Ghana cedes was traded at 1 cedes= $1. Today, 2 cedes = $1 , that is a 100% drop in value. Wow! shocked shocked shocked your economy is in the hands of lunatics.

Secondly, the students in Nile varsity Abuja protested against restriction of cars in their hostels during late hours, they protested to have other privileges and also lamented that the food is some spoonful short. That is all. At least they protested. They were not victims of shambolic excursions and oversight from school management. It is however pitiable that the Ghanaian students don't know that it is their rights as patriots to protest against these unsavory practice from their nonchalant school management. Imagine a school where thousands or valuable naira are spent, organizing shambolic excursions and haggling over price like market women.

the school is responsible for the death of those students

Next time, try to make your comments on point, do not derail this thread. It is my pleasure, I will gladly school you in any issue you are finding difficulty comprehending.
I make it my responsibility in teaching less privileged fellow Africans from poorer countries.....you are welcome my little Ghanaian friend.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Obrafour(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
sakaguchi:

Next time, try to make your comments on point, do not derail this thread. It is my pleasure, I will gladly school you in any issue you are finding difficulty comprehending.
I make it my responsibility in teaching less privileged fellow Africans from poorer countries.....you are welcome my little Ghanaian friend.
person! Product of a failed educational system. Were you not the one who was trying to be smart? Go through my post and check who threw the first punch.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by GODWINGODSON(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
r.i.p
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by sakaguchi(m): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Elxandre:
So you expect the Src to charter boats to ferry students across the river?

Exactly sir, that is exactly what every reasonable parent should expect if he/she spent hundreds of thousands of naira in a school. It is not too much to expect this from the school.

Elxandre:
This excursion was not an official one!!! It must have been organized by some students, So you cant hold the schools responsible!

No sir, I can hold the school responsible, they charge exorbitant fees and I believe that extra money is commensurate with extra responsibility. Ensuring that excursions are properly organized is an extra responsibility I should expect if I cough out such large sums.

Elxandre:
If you ever studied in Ghana, you would realise that a lot of extra curricular activities organized solely by the SRC take place in these schools.
You keep talking as if these schools in Naija are so supremely organized.

I have never studied in Ghana, that's why I still have the grace to be typing this piece after embarking on an excursion last week.
I'm alive !!!!!!!!

RIP to the dead.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by sakaguchi(m): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Obrafour: person! Product of a failed educational system. Were you not the one who was trying to be smart? Go through my post and check who threw the first punch.
Quote all of my post and respond to it if you can. cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Obrafour(m): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Litmus: Someone, anyone please stop Nigerians from going to Ghana. I've always had a low opinion of Ghanaians but what i have seen of them on Niraland is frankly scarey. They're rude, obscene, jealous, bitter, sneaky, cowardly, backward, coonish, niggardly and worst. We already have our problems, imagine Nigerians returning from Ghana with the character and sentiments listed above?
You are Useless, disgusting, needless, disgustful, distasteful, foul, loathful, loathly, loathsome, repellant, repellent, repelling, revolting, skanky, wicked, yucky, yukky, offensive and churn up post; Its either you are a frustrated cocaine smuggler finding it rough to smuggle drùgs into Ghana or you are one of those scammers who think they can make Ghana as their base.

Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders.
hamlak:
Ghana is a great country to live, very
peaceful unlike everything I have known before coming down here. That is why I did not go back after I came to visit 10 years ago. No regrets whatsoever. So I know you will like it here In other words, your decision to relocate to Ghana is okay.

^^^That is a Nigerian doing Legitimate business and cuting his coat according to his size in Ghana, unlike the likes of fucktards like you.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Litmus: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

How would you feel if someone says those that come to Nigeria leave becoming criminals, drug smugglers and 419ers?

They already say much worst.

Okija_juju:
Ghana has a good sound education system and that's what takes Nigerians there... #Period.

Good for Ghana. All African nations should enjoy a good education system. I just don't want Nigerians to enjoy Ghana education. Bedsides, the price they pay for it is far too high ( and i do not mean in a monetary sense).
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by sakaguchi(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

I really don't want to argue with you brother, but you know that many Nigerians go to Ghana because passing JAMB is not as easy as getting a Ghanaian visa or whatever it is people get before going to Ghana.
Obafemi Awolowo University and Unilag are better than all Ghanaian valid universities. And unfortunately, most Nigerians patronize mushroom universities in Ghana.
I will post the link below.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by sakaguchi(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2013
http://www.4icu.org/topAfrica/

You can confirm it here.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by niceeric(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2013
god_of_music: I can never drown in any river or even the Atlantic Ocean! Never!!
The place I come from is called "Oguta Ameshi" "obodo girigiri"
When a child is born, traditionally they take them to the river and present them to the goddess of Water(Ogbuide) this will confirm that the child is a child of the soil and can never be drowned or killed by water!
I wasn't baptized in that water, but when I visited my village(town) for the first time, my dad nearly drowned me. . . He made me learn how to swim like a fish. . . I can stay in water for 5 minutes and still be good. cool
I am a son of the waters!!!!

I'm from Oguta(The blue Lake city) LGA located in Imo state,Nigeria.
Oguta originated from Benin and migrated to Imo back in the ancient days. And we are IGBOS with pride!

#TeamGOM
But when you are faced with a loaded AK-47 nko?.....
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by hairbraiding: 1:41am On Nov 26, 2013
R.I.P to the dead.

It is difficult to blame anyone in this situation. In either case, blaming will not bring back the lost ones. We can only use this as a wake-up call to clear certain issues.

1. Learn how to swim
Unfortunately, most peeps have been raised with a fear for water. Mostly stemming from the superstitious belief/reverence of the goddess of the sea smiley
So, as kids you are not allowed to swim because either gbo-mo gbo-mo will take you on your way to the river or you will be taken away by Mami ... to her kingdom
Then, you grow up, become a teenager or adult and then you have nice picnics with sweet fine babes... and that temptation to jump into the water to show off comes... and you throw caution to the wind, cos you want to impress... only to feel the under current sweeping your feet away.

If you cant swim, get a life-jacket
This deaths would/could have been averted if the guys had life jackets on them. If you cannot swim, never attempt doing a boat or canoe trip without a life jacket or other floatation device.
Those canoes are death traps. Can you imagine, that in many of the canoes/banana boats, there is a guy whose job is to bail out the water? Imagine that. Which means, if he decides to go on strike, somewhere in the journey, the boat will begin to fill up... leaving those that cannot swim panicking and most likely they will all begin to move around the canoe and end up capsizing it.

A few years ago, a boat carrying illegal immigrants to Italy capsized. Only one guy survived. He was from Nigeria. Do you know how he survived? He raised his shirt up and it showed. He tied a 4liter empty keg to his stomach and covered it with his shirt. So when the boat sank, he floated on the water. That was his life jacket.

If you must go on a boat, make sure you have 1 or 2 empty 1.5Liter bottles of water. Just in case. even balloon, even a blown up condom, anything that can help you float.

Organization and planning
Sometimes, the planning and organizing of beach parties are too poor as far as logistics are concerned. If the students were aware before hand of how much needed to be paid for the entry, swimming and food and transport, most likely this issue would not have happened.
When organization is poor, there is a chance that peeps will begin to think otherwise. Maybe, the organisers are trying to be smart, eat some of the money. Ok, how can we save some. You can see the difference is transport fare, 10cedis as compared to the canoe 5 cedis. The thought of saving 5 cedis may have lured the innocent chaps to that heartless canoe driver.
Thorough planning would have avoided this.

It is painful to witness someone drown. The agony, the wait, the hoping that they will be brought out alive, the acceptance that they have gone, the wait to retrieve the body, the returning of the clothes/shoes to the relatives or friends is JUST TO HARD cry cry

Please the water is a fun place to be in, Fela said it has no enemy, but still it takes too many people away.
Learn to swim, use a life jacket, and don't jump into a shady canoe. please.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by Okijajuju1(m): 5:41am On Nov 26, 2013
sakaguchi:

I really don't want to argue with you brother, but you know that many Nigerians go to Ghana because passing JAMB is not as easy as getting a Ghanaian visa or whatever it is people get before going to Ghana.
Obafemi Awolowo University and Unilag are better than all Ghanaian valid universities. And unfortunately, most Nigerians patronize mushroom universities in Ghana.
I will post the link below.

Many Nigerians also go to the US because of JAMB?

Sadly, the problem with Nigerian Education is not JAMB. Or does the quality of a University Education depend on JAMB? NO! The same students who fail JAMB go ahead to pass SATs, TOFFL, GCE UK, etc..

The Idea of JAMB should be scrapped as it has only succeeded in breeding mediocre graduates.. I say this because JAMB is responsible for Nigerian students ending up reading courses that the have no interest in at all.

I have been to Obafemi Awolowo University and even have a thread on Nairaland showing the school.. Truly beautiful. But also, a Universities quality does not rest on the size of its structures at all.

I know what you mean by patronizing mushroom universities and its a damn shame. But just so you know, the topic of this thread has nothing to do with the university. I didn't attend a Mushroom University in Ghana and yet my school would never have participated in a SU relaxation trip.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Drown In Ghana by sakaguchi(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Many Nigerians also go to the US because of JAMB?

Sadly, the problem with Nigerian Education is not JAMB. Or does the quality of a University Education depend on JAMB? NO! The same students who fail JAMB go ahead to pass SATs, TOFFL, GCE UK, etc..

The Idea of JAMB should be scrapped as it has only succeeded in breeding mediocre graduates.. I say this because JAMB is responsible for Nigerian students ending up reading courses that the have no interest in at all.

I have been to Obafemi Awolowo University and even have a thread on Nairaland showing the school.. Truly beautiful. But also, a Universities quality does not rest on the size of its structures at all.

I know what you mean by patronizing mushroom universities and its a damn shame. But just so you know, the topic of this thread has nothing to do with the university. I didn't attend a Mushroom University in Ghana and yet my school would never have participated in a SU relaxation trip.

I will comment on those statements I highlighted.

No sir, many Nigerians patronize US universities because they are among the best in the world and most of them are better than all of Nigeria's universities.
@ the second statement in bold, yes, when the competition of placement in good courses are high, you don't expect all applicants to be successful. These failed applicants who could not pass JAMB satisfactorily now vie for placement in Ghanaian mushroom universities and celebrate it. cheesy cheesy cheesy you see, Passing JAMB is the problem to them.

@ the 3rd statement. I did not say OAU and unilag are more beautiful than GH universities even though they are, what I'm saying is, the duo are better than ALL the universities in Ghana and I stand corrected. That brings me back to the first statement, many Nigerians vie for placement in American universities because they are better than our local universities and many Nigerians flock to Ghanaian universities (that are not better than our universities) because getting a Ghanaian visa is less difficult than passing JAMB.

@ the last statement in bold, if you have noticed, I used the adjective "many" all through my post, many Nigerians patronize Ghanaian mushroom universities. They do this because they can't pass JAMB exams. The few ones who are not in GH mushroom universities are not in any way better than students back at home because Nigerian universities are better and more competitive than all GH universities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Drowns In Lagos While Swimming To Win A Bet / Nigerians Ranked 21st Most Generous People In The World / Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.