Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah (13576 Views)

2015 Ekiti, Osun Polls: Army Panel Recommends Retirement Of 2 Officers / Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday / Panel Recommends Amnesty For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by concacid: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
ADVICE: Never you expect much from administration of RETARDS!

3 Likes

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by osmond2009(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gorrbachev: THIS IS WHY NIGERIA WILL NOT KNOW PEACE & PROGRESS...

On Stella OduahGate; Check this out:

1. The Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah is Igbo;

2. The then acting Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) who authorised the purchase of the armoured cars in contention, Mr. Joyce Nkemakolom is Igbo;

3. The Minister of Finance who granted the waiver for the said cars, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, is Igbo;

4. The Director General of the Bureau of Public Procurement who issued the Certificate of no objection, Emeka Eze, is Igbo;

5. The Chairman Senate Committee on Aviation, Hope Uzodinma is Igbo;

6. The Chairman House Committee on Aviation, Nkiruka Onyejeocha is Igbo.

7. The car dealer, Cosmas Maduka is Igbo.
at least this is a good chance since after the 20 pounds scam by ur Awo, and we have to maximize it for full recovery, so I advise u look for the nearest transfomer and give it a romantic hug.

6 Likes

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by josite: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
payless: Last week, one man was sent to 13 years imprisonment for stealing cellphones. Oduah was let go for armor car scam. Anyone who was expecting Jonathan to deal with corrupt elements in his government should get his/her head examined. Jonathan has taken over the tag of most corrupt president from IBB. In a sane world, GEJ would have asked Stella Oduah to stepdown during investigation.

Nigeria is now a laughingstock around the world. Thabo Mbeki said it better.

jonathan does not have the head or heart for any hard thing.for bringing men like him and yaradua to the headship of the Nigerian state,obasanjo should be stripped of all honours,i so moved.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Brimmie:
Lol.. ETF Hostel Boy-Boy! Quote Me Again N I Go Touch Nyansh Swear For U!

Chi'nke Igbe Ga Anu Obara Ya!! undecided

Etf? Quoted lipsrsealed
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lols...dey don collect dr share
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: bros, una go do well to avoid these people.

If u haven't noticed, they support and stand for gross corruption since day one. Its a religion to them!

The igbo people popularized so many criminal activities currently in our country and beyond.

Fake and substandard prodcts.

Cons as regards business issues

Going against the best (soludo and dora comes to mind) etc

Besides: were u expecting oduah to be sacked? Well, u go old o grin grin

The rot in civil service and public enterprises (which u stole after the war), were initiated and championed by yorubas.
The bribery and
corruption were what pulled down our govt corporations and brought them to their knees including Nigerian airways.

The last grp of ppl to talk about the rot in service shd be yorubas, look at u talking about fake goods, yet yorubas cannot manufacture to save their lives.
Common children syrup u guys mixed agbo and other concoctions inside it and killed children in the nation.
Uneducated and Redundant beings.
U ppl have been shifting grounds on what she did exactly since more than one month now, yet, no single allegation has stood grounds and the test of time.
No proof, no nothing.
Bicourtney must go o

8 Likes

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by osmond2009(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
firstolalekan: pls, let's allow this ba.stards to have silly Biafra.
then, Nigeria will be cleans from corruption.
that's the only way out.
. U son of ashawo, we don't need Biafra anymore not after the sabotage by Awolowo. On one Nigeria we stand, u people can declare Oduduwa or APC republic, so that we can come for a sweet revenge

6 Likes

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

And the clowns are the people you see rejoicing here. Their future already stolen, and they are here foolishly happy that the future of their children is being stolen as well.
The mind of the oppressed is truly the most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor.

Mind of the oppressed?
So yorubas know about oppression?
When indigenization of foreign firms were going on, u didn't know the meaning of oppression.
When u were dishing out 20 pounds and making urselves overnight millionaires with Igbo ppls money, u didn't know oppression?
Oppression is really the most potent weapon in the minds of the oppressed, that's y the igbos now top u in all fields and more of u just became touts and beggars.
Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Are you referring to Lagosians whose future have been stolen by Tinubu and Fashole?
Thanks bro!,am happy our people are seeing they hypocrisy of those people,Look at Lagos State who can Challenge Tinubu or Fashola,they have successively soled their Future to just two Men.were Arabs are breaking Free from being ruled for Soomany years by the same people.These people are busy adopting it.I rest my Case
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Man4LordJesus: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
I cry for Nigeria! And who will deliver us is a question! Give many people the opportunity to be Oduah and they will buy 5 amoured Jet for self. We complain when we see corruption and we want it to be faught as much as fighting it does not in any way affect our own corrupt practices. And believe me we will just continue to move in circles. You that are crying wolf, until we all are willing to be checked as an individual; there will be no end to corruption. Thanks #myHonestOpinion
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by akahp(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
booqee: kai! Ur own don finish patapata! Really, dyu think this is about igbos or yorubas?? No! Dis is about nigeria! This is about corruption! And d sad thing you fail to understand is their corrupt vices would have effect on the whole citizenry, igbos are not exempted! Don't you get it! Worst of all she doesn't even give a hoot bout you or the rest of you chanting her praise. Gosh..i weep for this country! It has gone to the dogs. Many thanks to our leaders
weep 4ursef mr woman nd stop being hatred-driven. Hold her 4wat she did nd not wat she waz acused of. B reasonable 4once! Nonesense, mitchw!
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by sCun: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
chamboy: Tribalism have killed does Igbo ppl,
Take a statistics of marriage in nigeria.
You will. See that it rare for an Igbo man to marry frm other tribes
they are d least frm stats that marry women outside deir tribe.....
Bring the stats here let us see idîot.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
payless: Last week, one man was sent to 13 years imprisonment for stealing cellphones. Oduah was let go for armor car scam. Anyone who was expecting Jonathan to deal with corrupt elements in his government should get his/her head examined. Jonathan has taken over the tag of most corrupt president from IBB. In a sane world, GEJ would have asked Stella Oduah to stepdown during investigation.

Ur a big fool. So if everyone under jonathan embezzles its his fault. Biko go meet ur master tifnubu who till today still steals 10 percent of Lagos state tax. Oloriburuku man.

1 Like

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
fabulous4u:
its you that support corruption,your APC warlords embezzled money from their shady lekki expressway deal ,they used #309m to deliver 1mw of electricity,bought bullet proof jeeps with #600m u said nothing but u are quick to judge someone that has not been proven guilty by a court of law u are a born hypocrite
wasted soul

I have not seen the level of corruption they carry out in APC elsewhere.
PDP is corrupt but they don't claim to be saints.
But these retrogressives do worse tnz (they have not even entered power yet, they have not handled big money yet), but d kind of contract inflation they do is outrageous.
contracts that don't ever get executed for that matter.
Tell me any outstanding tnz happening in their states except announcement of projects that will remain on paper, squandering of money in the midst of impoverished indigenes?
Meanwhile, their politicians use these e-rats as propaganda tools against GEJ.
Ndi ara

8 Likes

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
ngozievergreen:

I have not seen the level of corruption they carry out in APC elsewhere.
PDP is corrupt but they don't claim to be saints.
But these retrogressives do worse tnz (they have not even entered power yet, they have not handled big money yet), but d kind of contract inflation they do is outrageous.
contracts that don't ever get executed for that matter.
Tell me any outstanding tnz happening in their states except announcement of projects that will remain on paper, squandering of money in the midst of impoverished indigenes?
Meanwhile, their politicians use these e-rats as propaganda tools against GEJ.
Ndi ara

List the so called inflated contracts by APC. You are a liar! Gives us evidence of APC inflating contracts and contracts that were not executed. If you want to talk about inflated contracts not being executed, then look at the past PDP Governors. All of them have cases with EFCC. Where is Lucky Igbinediaon, Kalu, Victor Attah, Ibori, Odilli, Nnamani, Mbadinuju, Achike, Gbenga Daniel, Akala, Oni, Fayose and many others. Mention a single oipposition party governor who has a corruption case with EFCC today. None.

You are such a liar.

APC governed states are the only states where construction; large or small going on in every part of their states. Current governor of Abia State owns all the companies who do business with the the State of Abia. All the companies are registered to Orji and based in Canada. Orji is a PDP governor.

1 Like

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
slap1: She must have one hell of a honey-pot!

grin grin grin ODE!
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by la1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
... Begs the question, if she was not implicated in any wrong doing as the report suggests, why the recommendation for caution?...soft landing? slap on the wrist?... Nigeria is a circus
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by agitator: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
ngozievergreen:

The rot in civil service and public enterprises (which u stole after the war), were initiated and championed by yorubas.
The bribery and
corruption were what pulled down our govt corporations and brought them to their knees including Nigerian airways.

The last grp of ppl to talk about the rot in service shd be yorubas, look at u talking about fake goods, yet yorubas cannot manufacture to save their lives.
Common children syrup u guys mixed agbo and other concoctions inside it and killed children in the nation.
Uneducated and Redundant beings.
U ppl have been shifting grounds on what she did exactly since more than one month now, yet, no single allegation has stood grounds and the test of time.
No proof, no nothing.
Bicourtney must go o

Sis the title of the movie is "Two Can Play the Game." The other tribes are learning catch up grin grin grin grin
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Mind of the oppressed?
When indigenization of foreign firms were going on, u didn't know the meaning of oppression.
When u were dishing out 20 pounds and making urselves overnight millionaires with Igbo ppls money, u didn't know oppression?
Oppression is really the most potent weapon in the minds of the oppressed, that's y the igbos now top u in all fields and more of u just became touts and beggars.
Nonsense.

Ibos are actually more oppressed than Yoruba will ever be in Nigeria.
Ask your leader Mr. Kalu what he was doing in front of the British Parliament, groveling and lamenting the plight of ibos in Nigeria. Ibo not Yoruba or Hausa or any other group.
The idea of an ibo President of Nigeria is fast fading into the rear mirror. Lest the whole country be stolen.

1 Like

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
nutarious: Weep Africa! Weep Nigeria.......I remember during Obasanjo's tenure where a Minister who double as his freind and a loyalist in SW embezzled Idcard funds. He died in prison, I never saw a Yoruba Man rebuke OBJ or say anytn that has to do wt Tribalism. But come 2013 @ this age and globalization a sitting Prexy so much created a wide Gap among its own people. Oduah 's case is just a litmus Test, If Nigeria were to Exist as a Nation after 2015 election I see people of SS and SW seriously Marginalized.2--even incase of a Succesful Biafra! IGBOman can't lead SS, and SS can't manage their own resources. I cover my Head in shame @ my country.where people still live in past of Awolowo, Ojukwu tafawa.etc. WE ARE DOOMED

NOOOO, YOU are DOOOOMMMED.... until we catch up with infrastructure development the SW connived with the North to deprive us, How can the SE have only one international airport in 53 yrs of independence yet the SW want to kill this woman with propaganda.... the next is the sea port in Akwa Ibom and Onitsha cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
booqee:

SOURCE- http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/armoured-cars-presidential-panel-ready-report/

______
so you mean despite all that glaring and incriminating evidence, they couldn't get just one thing to use and nail her?? Well i knew it would end dis way. And pls just what d hell do they mean by ADMINISTRATIVE CAUTION? What kinda modafccking recommendation is dat? That she should put more caution next time she's embezzling or misappropriating public funds so she won't be caught?? Jeez this is ridiculous! But then again its not, afterall she's been probed by her fellow thieves. Once again corruption has won the battle! All hail our nigerian leaders! angry

What a wash-out. Funny panel!
This is Abuja scratch my back, i scratch your back. Posterity is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
payless:

List the so called inflated contracts by APC. You are a liar! Gives us evidence of APC inflating contracts and contracts that were not executed. If you want to talk about inflated contracts not being executed, then look at the past PDP Governors. All of them have cases with EFCC. Where is Lucky Igbinediaon, Kalu, Victor Attah, Ibori, Odilli, Nnamani, Mbadinuju, Achike, Gbenga Daniel, Akala, Oni, Fayose and many others. Mention a single oipposition party governor who has a corruption case with EFCC today. None.

You areb a such a liar.

APC governed states are the only states where construction; large or small going on in every part of their states. Current governor of Abia State owns all the companies who do business with the the State of Abia. All the companies are registered to Orji and based in Canada. Orji is a PDP governor.
Ngozi Don escape. love the way you silenced her
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Obiagelli:
Ngozi Don escape. love the way you silenced her

Some of them just lie, lie, lie, lie, and then lie again and hope the lies stick and people would just accept the lies. She has been posting lies after lies about certain issues in Nigeria. I have been going through her posts in the last 15 minutes and 98% of her posts are lies.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Darkaengel:

Ur a big fool. So if everyone under jonathan embezzles its his fault. Biko go meet ur master tifnubu who till today still steals 10 percent of Lagos state tax. Oloriburuku man.

Please, just one question for you, Sir?

How old are you?
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Ngokafor(f): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
*whistles through thread*...
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Dee60: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
What a country?

Soon the word Nigerianization would soon replace corruption in the English dictionary!

One thing is sure, though, Nigeria will win and will triumph over this set of people.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by fabulous4u: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
payless:

Some of them just lie, lie, lie, lie, and then lie again and hope the lies stick and people would just accept the lies. She has been posting lies after lies about certain issues in Nigeria. I have been going through her posts in the last 15 minutes and 98% of her posts are lies.
you want to hear of inflated contracts ?lemme give u one
1mw of electricity for #309m ......this is called embezzlement.
now defend this
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by nawahoo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Mind of the oppressed?
Nonsense.

Ode ni e.

1 Like

Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by 1forall: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
*read through this thread and I wished I could cry for my country* cry
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

Ask your leader Mr. Kalu what he was doing in front of the British Parliament, groveling and lamenting the plight of ibos in Nigeria. Ibo not Yoruba or Hausa or any other group.
The idea of an ibo President of Nigeria is fast fading into the rear mirror. Lest the whole country be stolen.

Even if we did not get the presidency, we will sponsor minority ethnic in Nigeria and use them to remedy SW and NE ,NW wickedness towards IGBOS
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by ASL33: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2013

I think you are among those that are expecting GEJ to sack and send to jail so go get ur head examined.
Re: Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

So, y were u talking about ur oppression before?
The idea of ijaw president never even came up before 2010 either.
Its funny, the only Yoruba president is the one that fights his fellow yorubas.
The one used by northerners to frustrate awolowo, the one actively involved in nullification of abiola election and the one being rewarded for those acts in 1999.
The one that transformed the face of ibadan, ur capital when he was there.*winks*
The one that did so much injustice and assassinations to ur ppl which made u wonder whether he is Yoruba again?
Yoruba president indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP / Ado Ekiti Okada Riders Protest Against Union Leaders / Budget Padding: Dogara Talks Tough, Says EFCC, Others Can’t Probe Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.