Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Story Of My Life - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The Story Of My Life (773 Views)

The STORY OF A COWARD IN LOVE / A Short Story Of A Young Lady Who Lost Her Dad In A Car Bombing (over 1000 Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hi. My names are Adesola Amos Afolabi, I hail from kwara state, in Nigeria. The story of my life might be awkward to some of you but at the same time what most of you passed through..No wild thinking my parents are still alive. A fact is dat dy are very religious. NB... YOU CAN ENCOURAGE ME OR CRITICISE ME ALL WOULD BE WELCOMED IN GOOD FAITH. Join me as I replay my life in a written form. You are welcome on board.
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2013
19th Dec. 19** was a memorable day for my parents. That was the I was given birth to. I came out oblivious of what is happening around me, well I cried like most babies do. I can't possibly recall what happened when I was growing up from age 0-3. But there's something I won't probably forget and that's d day my younger sister was given birth to. Maybe I would say she became a problem in my life because all d favours I received den, ceased. Everybody seems to like her so much dat they despised me. It got to a point where she could make friends from d neighborhood while d only friends I had den were my classmates and we only chat during break periods. Well no matter how you try to keep me from having a friend near me, I would still find a way to get one. There was this girl from in our compound (we lived in a rented duplex...we occupy the down floor) not to forget, some of my uncles and aunties stayed with us. back to d gal tin. her name was Mary.
Re: The Story Of My Life by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
*Following closely*
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
*Following closely*
it's bn moved check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Proficient Content Writer? Apply Here / Article Writers Wanted / Can You Write Children Stories Very Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.