Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 (18765 Views)

Liverpool Vs Cardiff City (3 - 1) On 21st December 2013 / Cardiff Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 24th Nov 2013 / Chelsea Vs Cardiff City. (4 - 1) On 19 Oct 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by Twhizzy93(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
Afro-k:
Haters U can now hug d nearest transformer....
that the spirit
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by Funpeter: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
boniflex: yes dear I pray ur post comes to reality. But no like for u today ok
You suppose like am now na as my predictions don come true am addicted to arsenal who can help me
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by Dt03(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Gunners for life

1 Like

Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by Funpeter: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
You suppose like am now na as my predictions don come true am addicted to arsenal who can help me

Donalð Genes: This Asss-annal fans and their everyday false hopes-Do they possibly think they can win the Epl, you guys must be self-delusional for crying out loud, the Una dey craze for head? Winning EPL shouldn't even be on your mind, think about being the third or maybe una usual fourth position

We can achieve it bros na small small na your face e go be, u go surprise come may when we go lift am i mean d epl trophy.
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by Joshrob(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Donalð Genes: This Asss-annal fans and their everyday false hopes-Do they possibly think they can win the Epl, you guys must be self-delusional for crying out loud, the Una dey craze for head? Winning EPL shouldn't even be on your mind, think about being the third or maybe una usual fourth position
Somebody should wake this guy up,he's still sleeping since 2012/2013 season,man u hv won the league for that season .this is 2013/2014 and arsenal is on top of the table,they are winning the league this season..wake up bro b4 u go kpuff for sleep o
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by dotcomnamename: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Joshrob:
Somebody should wake this guy up,he's still sleeping since 2012/2013 season,man u hv won the league for that season .this is 2013/2014 and arsenal is on top of the table,they are winning the league this season..wake up bro b4 u go kpuff for sleep o

Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by dotcomnamename: 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 01, 2013
Arsenal is really on top o, omo abi dem wan carry league ni

Well done gunners, they deserve it this season

1 Like

Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by pazienza(m): 2:15am On Dec 01, 2013
PurestBoy: I'm disappointed in Giroud in all fairness & I still have d same concerns about him as I've been telling my facebook friends. I understand that his contributions this season have been excellent, but he's just too chunky & not dynamic enough for a team like arsenal. He can't work in tight spaces or create a chance out of nothing his finishing is also poor. He can't get past defenders or do anything with his back to goal. This has nothing to do with the offside fiasco. I just think Giroud should be a 2nd option. He should be to us what Dzeke is to City. If we can get a striker in the caliber of Aguero, Diego Costa or Suarez, the sky will be d limit for us.
Some strikers like Torres & Soldado
would die to get a fraction of the
services he gets. Don't get me wrong, he still has wonderful attributes: great in the air, good link up play & works hard in defense, that still doesn't nullify his obvious flaws.

When will you guys learn to trust in Wenger instincts, weren't you guys saying a similar thing about Ramsey last season, now all of you are singing his praises, what if Wenger agreed with pseudo football analysts like you guys, and threw Ramsey out last season like you guys wanted, where will Arsenal be now?

Giroud is good for Arsenal, he will come out good with time, patience is needed, thanks to his link up plays, the team is winning, and he equally helps out in defense. Giroud is a workaholic for this team, he deserves respect.

1 Like

Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by pazienza(m): 2:18am On Dec 01, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Giroud Flop of the Match? I guess some people didn't watch the game

His contributions:

1. his run led to Ramsey's 1st goal ... took a defender with him
2. countless number of clearances from goal
3. chances created for the team passes, runs, touches, knock offs...

As for his chance that was just a poor decision from his part, he should be listening for the whistle and not turning into a 2nd linesman. Probably his worst decision in an Arsenal shirt but i am so proud and supportive of him. I hope he continues his work rate and passion for the club.

He is one of the main reason's Arsenal are doing so well in the league. He is not just a striker but he turns midfielders into strikers. His movements has lead to Ramsey, Wilshere, Cazorla, Ozil.... all getting chances on goal.

Be happy fans for the win and support your players even if they make a mistake.

Finally, someone who truly watch and understand Arsenal play. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Wen we started our league dis season with a huge loss @home other club fans called on d Saturday sports talk show on brilla fm, dey were all saying same thing arsenal cannot go far dis season not to talk of top 4.......

Now where are dey My haters, we was av been swimming n dinning on d top for weeks, months now Hv lost count n so shall it be till d trophy returns to EMIRATE STADIUM......

A TRUE GUNNER FANS SINCE BIRTH™
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by TERNGU123: 6:42am On Dec 01, 2013
congrate ARSENAL.Wether d like it or nt we r going.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by afrokid(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2013
nerodenero: Finally, nobody dies whenever Ramsey scores again. Just maybe Arsenal is ripe for Premiership title again. Anyway, if Arsenal survives December, then they are on course.

Actually, paul walker (fast and furious) just died, no disrespect to him though.
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2013

mental retardation.
delusional prick.
confusionist.
pls identify ur color!
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by victorlexa(m): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2013
Gunners

Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by Oludrex(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2013
pazienza:

When will you guys learn to trust in Wenger instincts, weren't you guys saying a similar thing about Ramsey last season, now all of you are singing his praises, what if Wenger agreed with pseudo football analysts like you guys, and threw Ramsey out last season like you guys wanted, where will Arsenal be now?

Giroud is good for Arsenal, he will come out good with time, patience is needed, thanks to his link up plays, the team is winning, and he equally helps out in defense. Giroud is a workaholic for this team, he deserves respect.

Hmmm.. Nice one bro.. I'm actually one of the psuedo analyst..
#InWengerWeTrust
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2013
I was speaking with a united fan about likely winner of this seasons Epl,
I suggested "chelsea ", the guy said "never will that happen when chelsea still have Arsenal to play home and away. he also added that he is certain that they will drop 4 or 6 points from those matches.
I ask again maybe Mancity will win the title and the was angry " for what city never even play Arsenal and liverpool......
Then I said Arsenal, instantly he refute it saying matches still plenty Gunners will fumble ....

pls my question for this deluded, United fan is who will then take the title?
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by EejaNla01(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2013
Please fellow gunners,don't let us be carried away at this stage.its not that I'm doubting this team o NO(except striking position)I believe its still open for the top4.

Let's just hope we have injury free season,consistency,better and sharper striker like aguero,tevex,suarex etc
By february if we are still top,we can now start talking,even wenger himself isn't confident yet.

Thank you.
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by Oludrex(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2013
kenonze: I was speaking with a united fan about likely winner of this seasons Epl,
I suggested "chelsea ", the guy said "never will that happen when chelsea still have Arsenal to play home and away. he also added that he is certain that they will drop 4 or 6 points from those matches.
I ask again maybe Mancity will win the title and the was angry " for what city never even play Arsenal and liverpool......
Then I said Arsenal, instantly he refute it saying matches still plenty Gunners will fumble ....

pls my question for this deluded, United fan is who will then take the title?

Everton or Southampton .. I guess..
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by brethart: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2013
Otses: My weekend is bubbling, thanks to Arsenal.
Seems someone got laid wink
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by pazienza(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Oludrex:

Hmmm.. Nice one bro.. I'm actually one of the psuedo analyst..
#InWengerWeTrust

It's shameful to admit, but i was equally one of the pseudo analysts that called for Ramsey's head last season, now each time i see him do wonders, i feel ashamed of myself, and my respect for Wenger grew in folds.
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by jude4us(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Laja Laba: They call me Laja Laba!I support Arsenal F.C

Ehn hen??! They call me Arsene Wenger. i manage Arsenal F.C
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by dotcomnamename: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Oludrex:

Everton or Southampton .. I guess..

Excellent answer, u should av even add Crystal Palace for him
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by Omooba77: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Liverpool too don join ManU and Tottenham to drop points, waiting for Mancity and Sepel....................
Re: Cardiff Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 30th November 2013 by Omooba77: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2013
Arsenal has really impressed, I think our opening day loss was the tonic we need to turn around the season; though Chelsea and Mancity are breathing down our neck, we will overcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Chelsea - (0 - 3) On 31st October 2020 / Manchester United Vs West Brom (1 - 0 ) On 21 November 2020 / West Ham Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.