Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net (5600 Views)

Types Of Yoruba Names That May Not Enter The Book Of Life (demonic Names) / At What Point In Conception Does The Spirit Enter The Body? / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Be careful with social network. don't enter the dragon's net
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by tpiander: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
very hard not to embrace technology.

responsible browsing is what I believe folks should be watching out for, not projecting stuff.

tolerance is a virtue.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
many unsolicited adverts of sexual frivolities have flooded the internet. Be careful

1 Like

Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Satan is now luring many away from the presence of God with social media. Social media is fast replacing the position of God. Be careful. Do not enter the dragon's net.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
As your phone replaced your bible? As chatting replaced prayer for you? As streaming replaced your worship of God?

Be careful. Do not become addicted to social media. Do not do whatever will not glorify the name of God on social media.

Do not enter the dragon's net. Be careful and be watchful.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
All evil net that draw men to satan shall be consumed with fire in Jesus name.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
antiscamservice:

GOD bless you abundantly for these revelations.
Anyone who's spirit-filled will readily agree with these messages.
We must be holy to make Heaven. May GOD give us the enabling power to be holy till the end.
It is all too apparent the rapture will soon occur.
The Holy Spirit keeps hammering it into my ears the rapture will soon occur. It can happen any minute!
The tribulation period will be beyond catastrophic. The sadistic devil will torture the unraptured christains mercilessly.
Let's all strive to make the rapture.

God bless you too.

May we be accounted worth to escape and stand in the presence of the Son of man
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Watch and Pray
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Many believers have replaced the bible with social media. they want to be on all the social media at all time whether the are mobile or sleeping or eating or in the toilet. they want to update status at all times. they want to post pictures of new clothes, new shoes and all such. They want to invite all people to be their friends- those they know and those they don't know. they want to chat with everybody and they have know time to build a walk with God. BE VERY CAREFUL. Don't enter the dragon's net.

JESUS is coming. stay ready in absolute holiness and repentance.

JESUScoming
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
I agree totally. In the light of huge technological advancement, there's an ulterior motive.

The bible said that even the devil would appear as an angel of light. Every single social media site is connected to a host. The message of salvation and repentance should be the sole aim of using social media sites. The world is a dirty place.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
I agree totally. In the light of huge technological advancement, there's an ulterior motive.
The bible said that even the devil would appear as an angel of light. Every single social media site is connected to a host. The message of salvation and repentance should be the sole aim of using social media sites. The world is a dirty place.

God bless you for this comment. Many have said a lot of things. Even the news have been defiled. How much more social media. May we not fall into dragon's net in Jesus' name.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
annyplenty:

God bless you for this comment. Many have said a lot of things. Even the news have been defiled. How much more social media. May we not fall into dragon's net in Jesus' name.
Amen my dear.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Daniel 12:1-4

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Technological advancement is one the signs.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 1:10am On Apr 21, 2017
Be careful. Be warned. Stay alert.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2017
annyplenty:
Be careful. Be warned. Stay alert.
you are suffering from paranoia. visit a doctor today.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
BE CAUTIOUS OF WHAT YOU DO ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Don't dance 'one corner dance'. it is highly satanic and demonic.

turn away from all worldliness.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Satan has set traps everywhere. Be careful. be cautious.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by Ola17: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
annyplenty:

Satan has set traps everywhere. Be careful. be cautious.

I admire your tenacity.
Hope your blog is doing fine.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by 4amorc(m): 3:44am On Feb 14, 2018
The First Temple Degree Illustrated Part 1 as given in the Lodge - A Rosicrucian Order AMORC Initiation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNNH_sDsBQ
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2018
Ola17:

I admire your tenacity.
Hope your blog is doing fine.

Thank you. Glory be to God. I am not so much particular about the blog. I am just looking for all possible means to spread the message.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by Emmytes(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Op

You've been smoking that shit, haven't you? grin cheesy
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2018
Give your life to Jesus. Do not enter the dragon's net.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Emmytes:
Op

You've been smoking that shit, haven't you? grin cheesy

Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
since 2013
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
tpiander:
very hard not to embrace technology.

responsible browsing is what I believe folks should be watching out for, not projecting stuff.

tolerance is a virtue.

Right!

1 Like

Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by Eagleword14(f): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Run to Jesus Christ and be saved. He is the only way to eternal life.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Eagleword14:
Run to Jesus Christ and be saved. He is the only way to eternal life.

God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
The enemy has set different traps for the children of God. Be careful. Be filled with the Holy Ghost. Watch and Pray.

1 Like

Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2019
Don't let all your life be about social media. There is still life outside social media. Don't enter dragons net.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2019
christaddicted:
Beloveth@Op, i've had related revelation just exactly the same month, same week in 2012.
Note that W is 6 in a popular language we all know in the world;LATIN, that is WWW is 666.
Would have shared my own revelation but I can't go further. When I have that grace to do, i'll send it to your mail or post it in your site. I pray the grace come soon.

No part of the bible was originally written in Latin. The old testament was written in Hebrews and the new testament in Greek.

So, your WWW Latin story is a miss.

Latin for 5 is V
Latin for 6 is VI. Not W.

Stop peddling non-issues please.

But I agree that social media is a huge distraction and disservice to the human race entirely. Seems the human race is back in the dark ages with the advent of social media.
Re: Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net by annyplenty(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2019
dont enter the dragon's den.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Tragic Deaths Of People Who Famously Mocked God / The Reach Out Nigeria Campaign / Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.