Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here - Culture (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here (71006 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / What Are Cultural Taboos In Your Village Or Area / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Ndipe(m): 2:45am On Nov 23, 2014
castrokins:

Ami Nnam Utom Ke Efik. Ayin Uka Ado Anie? Ato Anke Ufòk? Ami Nto Ufòk Umanah Ke Ikòt Obio Akpan. Ukang Nyin Ado Mbemiso Asim Akai Ekpo

Da, hit me up at Akanimo@yahoo.com, lets talk more.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by castrokins(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2014
Ndipe:

Da, hit me up at Akanimo@yahoo.com, lets talk more.

Done Bro

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by chidiswt: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cikoloko:
Proudly ezinifite nnewi south anambra
my brother I hail from umudiala, uv not mentioned ur village as d op requested.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
from Okpoama town in Brass local govt of Bayelsa state.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Proudly from Umuaka (Akah City), Njaba L.G.A Orlu zone of Imo state.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by millionaireman: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2014
Chiwude:
Proudly from Umuaka (Akah City), Njaba L.G.A Orlu zone of Imo state.

But on the internet you are generally known as most rabid when you insult bloggers clamouring for development in Orlu. People would believe you are from inner Ulakwo, near Owerri , because only thing that interests you on Imo discussions is development in Owerri metropolis.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
millionaireman:

But on the internet you are generally known as most rabid when you insult bloggers clamouring for development in Orlu. People would believe you are from inner Ulakwo, near Owerri , because only thing that interests you on Imo discussions is development in Owerri metropolis.
Well, I'm proudly Orlu. Yet, the development of every part of Imo state is where my heart lies, and also alaigbo nile. I'm also in support of the decongestion of Owerri so that other areas too can be given more attention. Like the relocation of IMSU to Orlu, the industrialization of Orlu and Okigwe etc. However, one thing you must know is that Owerri has overtime witnessed a high surge of people due to the relocation of many Umuafor Igbo from many parts of the country, just like Enugu. So it becomes pertinent that we give the area some sort of attention and maintain its masterplan.
Now nwanne, I'm not against your agitation for a developed Orlu. What I'm against is your penchant attitude of inviting Ndi iro (Chino na ndiofe) into our thread, through your cynical pictures and usual cry that Imo is in a worst state even when you know that we're not doing bad - atleast far better than neigbouring states with huge allocation. Lastly, I'm not a rabid or insultive person. What I can't stand is negative representative of my state to prove a political point. Thanks

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by domstarice(m): 3:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Nwa mgbu pasa ighotago.. my regards 2 all igbos n d buildin.. munwa bukwa nwa-afo, NKANU WEST...am 4rm Amodu awkunanaw... nkanu anyi ebuka... shi ahaara eee... badoo!!! ;DNwa mgbu pasa ighotago.. my regards 2 all igbos n d buildin.. munwa bukwa nwa-afo, NKANU WEST...am 4rm Amodu awkunanaw... nkanu anyi ebuka... shi ahaara eee... badoo!!!
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Am from Okpaladike Village Umuohi 0kija, United States of Anambra
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by xordik(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Osogbo
dat aint fair u mentioning Osogbo on thz thread a whole Capital of Osun state...bro Osogbo iz nt a fillagee ooo..egbon
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by petikal(m): 2:25am On Feb 12, 2015
Apreel:
I'm from ozuitem too.....ogboko ozuitem,wat abt you?
Great to see Ozuitem represented here. I'm from Isiegbu.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Apreel(f): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
petikal:

I'm from ogboko

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by stadora(f): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Big4wig:
.I don't even no ma village,Well am based in USA through out my life buh i think okija juju is my brother....

''nairaland babes b like,dis guy na American citizen'',akuko ifo

#TEAMOKIJA..am dedicating dis joke to my fellow ndi igbo

One day, a rabbit was running around the forest happily when he saw a giraffe smoking marijuana
"Hey" he said to the giraffe "why do you do this to yourself my friend?, just run around the forest with me, and you'll feel happier"
The giraffe thought about this, left the smoke and started running with the rabbit.
After a while, they came across an elephant taking heroin
"hey" said the rabbit to the elephant "why do you destroy yourself with drugs?, just run around the forest with me and you'll definitely be happier"
The elephant thought about this and left his drugs and started running around the forest with the rabbit.
After a while, they saw Mr Lion taking coke, a powerful drug
"Hey" the rabbit said to the lion "why do you punish yourself so?, just run around the forest with me and you'll feel happier"
Then the lion left his drugs and started giving the rabbit the beating of his life.
"Hey" said the elephant to Mr Lion "This guy is only trying to help us from taking drugs, why are you beating him up?"
Then the lion said "Dont mind this idiot, thats how he makes me run around the forest with him whenever he's high"

#BIGWIG
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by eightsin(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2015
A friend from Isuikwuato in abia state just made that statement that Isuikwuato people don't marry deltans and I'd like to find out how true.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by stadora(f): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Am from Okpaladike Village Umuohi 0kija, United States of Anambra
am from agbasike umuohi okija, anambra state
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by eneres: 12:10am On Mar 03, 2015
I'm from Anua Offot in Uyo LGA of Akwa Ibom state

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Ndipe(m): 4:26am On Mar 03, 2015
eneres:
I'm from Anua Offot in Uyo LGA of Akwa Ibom state

Do you know this place called Offot Ukwa?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by eneres: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Ndipe:

Do you know this place called Offot Ukwa?
yes
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Ndipe(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
eneres:

yes

Is it close to your hometown?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by eneres: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ndipe:

Is it close to your hometown?

offot ukwa is the clan comprising all the offot community

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by olawale4uandi: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
I'm fRom IBA osun state
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by olawale4uandi: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
IBA osun state
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by sigidporte(m): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2015
Apreel:
I'm from ozuitem too.....ogboko ozuitem,wat abt you?

wow!

Im from isiegbu ozuitem

happy sunday!
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by sigidporte(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2015
petikal:

otee im from amaeke isiegbu.

nice seeing that i've got a bro here

happy sunday!

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by viva7: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
I rep umuokwa, umuede Nkpa in Bende LGA. Abia state. ?... Ndewo nu ooooo
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by datopaper(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Odogbolu , itokin, agbole bawala . Omo ijebu ni mi
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by jcross19: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ladybianca:
I am from arondizugo......aniche uwakaonye.......my parents re frm D same place......proudly ADAMAZI
wow my mother come from there too while father come from amazu ikpakwu. I will like to know you pls.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by flowjoe: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Creek town village, odukpani L.G.A cross river
#caliboyswagging grin smiley
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by cpapa: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
I rep ohuhu in Umuahia LGA Umuahia nmanma nuoo
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by DePrynCe: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'm a proud son of Eniefiok Paul Udo Udo Eniunam Udofa Ukpong Adiaha Uba,of Ibanang-Ediene Abak LG of Akwa Ibom State. De family that produced the first Village head in my village;Ibanang Ediene. Mfon. Is my own name.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by chinnael(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2015
Ifite-ogwari in Ayamelum LGA, Anambra state[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by fpeter(f): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2015
IBUSA-DELTA STATE, OSHIMILI NORTH
UMUODAFE QUARTERS cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Origin And History Of Anambra Towns / PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance / Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.