Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

A New Record Label, Music Production And Promotion And Mangement Coy Needs You. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / A New Record Label, Music Production And Promotion And Mangement Coy Needs You. (1119 Views)

A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Record Label, Music Production And Promotion And Mangement Coy Needs You. by Ysol(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2013
You might have good songs and the talent to sing them but you need to be heard first before anyone can pick interest in signing you up on a record deal. So you must first record, not just a demo, but a finished single track and put on air in order to be heard by prospective record companies before you are invited over for a talk.

Call us and have your single recorded professionally at a surprisingly low rate. We understand your pocket and we are ready to work with you.

Record your single with us. We offer a total package that covers studio session, production, professional mix and master, and you are ready for the air waves.

Whatever you can do today, don't keep it till tomorrow.

You are just one call away from Stardom!!!

Also call us for Dj Services, Promotion and Management .#Bleek . Call 07088609854 or email : Bleekhousent@gmail.com
twitter @bleekhouseent. Address _ Badore,Lekki Ajah. Lagos.

Re: A New Record Label, Music Production And Promotion And Mangement Coy Needs You. by JoshMccall(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello I am Josh Mccall Young Artist From The South Of Nigeria Seeking a Record Deal.. DL to my Songs.. http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-tonight/3098/ http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-shawty-dey-hook/3547/ you can contact me on twitter @RTmccall Instagram @RT_mccall BBM 26046E79 Email meetjoshyy@gmail.com God Bless
Re: A New Record Label, Music Production And Promotion And Mangement Coy Needs You. by TrixOfficial(f): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello... I'm a female rapper based in Enugu
and my stage name is "Trixx". Listen to my
latest freestyle

[Musichief] Music: TRIXX [@Trix_Dope] -

http://musichief.com/music-trixx-trix_dope-im-dope/

Contact me if you think I'm good enough
280C560F
@Trix_Dope
Re: A New Record Label, Music Production And Promotion And Mangement Coy Needs You. by Insuurance(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2014
I'm an upcoming artist by name AKA Insurance
DSS (De Super Star). I do play the keyboard, and I
know much about computer engineering, I'm
based in Lagos, but I want to move down to de east
for my masters. I have about 50 tracks yet to be
produced (or maybe I could just set up a mini
studio). People say I sing like Frank Ugochukwu
Edwards.
Here is my number 07062586862 (Whatsapp)
My bb pin: 280764E4
I would love to hear from You. Thanks alot
Re: A New Record Label, Music Production And Promotion And Mangement Coy Needs You. by codedagent(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Supremacy Entertainment is all about upcoming artistes promotions and management, music/video/Brand promotions, Online PR. We have have professional Deejays, Comedians, Master of Ceremonies, Artistes and Entertainers, Music Production Studios. Event management and video coverage. Musical equipment rentals,Training, repairs etc. For inquiries contact +234 7063953102 BBM 271FDEBA Twitter @undisputedDj
Re: A New Record Label, Music Production And Promotion And Mangement Coy Needs You. by Isholaoni: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
Record a song for as low as #7000,which is of good standard with quality production and shoot your musical video for as low as #46000 with quality standard guaranteed....hurry now....
NOTE
Promo starts on the 15th of October and ends on the 1st of December,2015.
For more info,call 09098639991 or whatsapp 07032617747.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Help To Write A Song / A Talented Yoruba/english Rapper/singer Needs A Record Deal/sponsor. Contact 07069270307 Or 08176054 / Win N0.5 Million In The New ULTIMA U-RAP Competition By Uploading Your Rap Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.