Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! (24551 Views)

Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria / Tecno Phantom A3 Specs / Sneak Peak From The Tecno Phantom A3 Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nascimento(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Church ogbo hill!!! shocked
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by PROFHAMID: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2013
Rember tecno eyes the african market,if they provide ota,add gorilla glass it will mean increase in price.the high price of iphone is one reason why apple in not successful in nigeria. Bottom point:get tecno phones as far as they meet your needs,if not go for the likes of samsung and htc.

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by sunnysunny(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2013
tecno is a major rubbish. their phone os can't be updated. imagine my htc sensation made in 2011 is even current than the tecno my ass. i rooted my htc and upgraded it with a new custom rom. it now runs on andriod os kit kat 4.4 which is the latest. u guys can go to hell with tecno. htc for life!

3 Likes

Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Seun(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2013
Did they update it?
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2013
Seun: Did they update it?

NO..
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Jraph(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=deejay_harry1]

[b]NO.? Well then Bleep it!
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by lekkie073(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
sunnysunny: tecno is a major rubbish. their phone os can't be updated. imagine my htc sensation made in 2011 is even current than the tecno my ass. i rooted my htc and upgraded it with a new custom rom. it now runs on andriod os kit kat 4.4 which is the latest. u guys can go to hell with tecno. htc for life!
ur usage of a custom ROM was as result of u rooting ur phone. any rooted techno with the necessary hardware specs will also benefit from a custom ROM/android update
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Jraph(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
got my new A3 today and its so lovely.. Please can pda and eroot be able to root it? Cause am am planing to root it tomorrow need your answers
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by nani667: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Jraph: got my new A3 today and its so lovely.. Please can pda and eroot be able to root it? Cause am am planing to root it tomorrow need your answers

Use framaroot to root your device
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by ineriteitee: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote authtor=Jraph]got my new A3 today and its so lovely.. Please can pda and eroot be able to root it? Cause am am planing to root it tomorrow need your answers[/quote]
Hw much u get am?
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by physise(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
Jraph: got my new A3 today and its so lovely.. Please can pda and eroot be able to root it? Cause am am planing to root it tomorrow need your answers
run antutu benchmark
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by braine(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2013

How's the phonye like
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by adecharly(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2013

How much did u got it....and where pls.
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by arcmichael(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=Jraph][/quote]

Where did u buy it and how much?
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Rexyl(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2013
How much?
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Jraph(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2013
i bought it in one of the slot in computer village lagos and they are selling 48000 naira but the last price they sold for me is 37500 naira and the phone is really a must have you will love it more than a+ and a2 and check out this lovely games and the bbm on it
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Jraph(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2013
frama root doesnt really root phone properly i used pda.net and eroot on pc now well rooted this is the best phone so far so good samsung cant beat this one cause it has the same features and functions still exploring this lovely phone and you dont need a pad or tab cause this phone got everything you will need in a tab or pad and it fits in pocket and the battery lasts very well day before yesterday i charged it from zero percent to 100 percent started by 6PM and by 9PM its was fully charged to 100 percent and when i was charging it when it got to 5percent i started exploring it till that 9PM when it got full honestly this is a very good improvement on battery and it also comes with powerbank didnt even use the powerbank cause i unpluged it by 9pm and since that 9pm i was playing the games in it till 11,30pm and then i downloaded ustv and was watching a movie on HBO till 3,15am i would have finish the film but sleep didnt let me but before i slept the battery was in 47percent and all through out it was in 3g which is H+ and i still didnt off the phone around 7,30am when i woke up the battery was still on 46percent before i charge it full again under 1hr 8min it got full
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by nani667: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jraph: frama root doesnt really root phone properly i used pda.net and eroot on pc now well rooted this is the best phone so far so good samsung cant beat this one cause it has the same features and functions still exploring this lovely phone and you dont need a pad or tab cause this phone got everything you will need in a tab or pad and it fits in pocket and the battery lasts very well day before yesterday i charged it from zero percent to 100 percent started by 6PM and by 9PM its was fully charged to 100 percent and when i was charging it when it got to 5percent i started exploring it till that 9PM when it got full honestly this is a very good improvement on battery and it also comes with powerbank didnt even use the powerbank cause i unpluged it by 9pm and since that 9pm i was playing the games in it till 11,30pm and then i downloaded ustv and was watching a movie on HBO till 3,15am i would have finish the film but sleep didnt let me but before i slept the battery was in 47percent and all through out it was in 3g which is H+ and i still didnt off the phone around 7,30am when i woke up the battery was still on 46percent before i charge it full again under 1hr 8min it got full

why not post pictures and screenshots of the phone....
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Jeffy1206(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
nani.666:

why not post pictures and screenshots of the phone....
I wonder o...we believe in pictures here on nairaland.
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by braine(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
So you actuallY bought the phone for 37500• That's quite cheap•

Jraph: i bought it in one of the slot in computer village lagos and they are selling 48000 naira but the last price they sold for me is 37500 naira and the phone is really a must have you will love it more than a+ and a2 and check out this lovely games and the bbm on it
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by Jraph(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
sorry i mean 47500 not 37500 and i tried posting pic but wont upload due to the size
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by physise(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jraph: sorry i mean 47500 not 37500 and i tried posting pic but wont upload due to the size
download photoeditor frm playstore to resize pic
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by marcjoe(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jraph: sorry i mean 47500 not 37500 and i tried posting pic but wont upload due to the size

Get photoresizer to do that....
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by winteriscoming: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
sunnysunny: tecno is a major rubbish. their phone os can't be updated. imagine my htc sensation made in 2011 is even current than the tecno my ass. i rooted my htc and upgraded it with a new custom rom. it now runs on andriod os kit kat 4.4 which is the latest. u guys can go to hell with tecno. htc for life!

smh for wannabe tech ITKs. Any phone with the right developer/hardware support will upgrade through custom ROMs. OTA updates are a different thing which everyone accepts Tecno phones are lacking.
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by gela007: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Acidosis:

tufiaka!!

I curse the spirit of Okrika, Akpoche, fairly used, 2nd-Hand & "begium' in your life
(Amen)

grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians dey suffer sha..

Imagine you insulting a phone your next generation might not be able to produce. grin
As if thats not enough, you called this phone 'poo', without even considering the fact that the London okrika S3 you wanna spend your hard earned money on might have dropped/fallen inside Oyinbo yellow smelly poo for London grin grin grin
Nyama grin

God forbid.. grin grin

I'll rather use a Brand New (Tear Leather grin )Chinese phone, than collect a poo infested dumped London used...

*spit* nyama

grin grin grin

Kai walahi dis guy na u wicked pass...u don finish dat okrika poo guy....hahahahahahaaaa choii my belle wan burst oooo aka nyama
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by gela007: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jraph: frama root doesnt really root phone properly i used pda.net and eroot on pc now well rooted this is the best phone so far so good samsung cant beat this one cause it has the same features and functions still exploring this lovely phone and you dont need a pad or tab cause this phone got everything you will need in a tab or pad and it fits in pocket and the battery lasts very well day before yesterday i charged it from zero percent to 100 percent started by 6PM and by 9PM its was fully charged to 100 percent and when i was charging it when it got to 5percent i started exploring it till that 9PM when it got full honestly this is a very good improvement on battery and it also comes with powerbank didnt even use the powerbank cause i unpluged it by 9pm and since that 9pm i was playing the games in it till 11,30pm and then i downloaded ustv and was watching a movie on HBO till 3,15am i would have finish the film but sleep didnt let me but before i slept the battery was in 47percent and all through out it was in 3g which is H+ and i still didnt off the phone around 7,30am when i woke up the battery was still on 46percent before i charge it full again under 1hr 8min it got full

So Jraph wat u r saying is that tecno A3 is good, no issues? Cos I ws goin to get one bt I hav to knw d kind of issues it has bt I knw pple wnt eva say nada and dis one dat pple r talkin bout updates nd bbm kip upgrading nko? I nid feedback pls.
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by gela007: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
lekkie073:
ur usage of a custom ROM was as result of u rooting ur phone. any rooted techno with the necessary hardware specs will also benefit from a custom ROM/android update

Pls o which is rooting ur device o?? What does it do and y shld one root?
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by kio052001(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
plz api ppl
any1 using dis AIII eva tried using USB OTA on it b4
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by ojeshola: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
hello jraph did u get d free data frm etisalat.... if yes how did u go about it. i bought frm jumia for same price and there was no preintalled bbm on it just realfootball n 1 silly game
Re: Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! by AKMoney1(m): 6:07am On Dec 27, 2013
Got mine yesterday and still exploring the sweet phone. Guys please advice on best application to use on the phone. Also I need a screenshot app, where can I get that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Are Still Active On Bbm? / A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 / What Are The Top 5 Cell Phones Used In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.