Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

"Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" (5429 Views)

Why Can't God Heal Amputees? / Why Won't God Heal Amputees? / Why Won't God Heal Amputees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by mazaje(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Joshthefirst: he speaks of faith. There must be belief in God for him to heal and restore. Anyone who believes will have what he says.

Mark 11:24 For this reason I tell you: When you pray and ask for something, believe that you have received it, and you will be given whatever you ask for.

Many have tried that before and it failed and will continue to fail . .I assure you that there are many who have faith that their amputated limbs can be restored and it was never and will never be restored through prayers. . . .Prayers no matter the level of faith involved can never restore the aputated limbs of any amputee. . .
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
mazaje:

Your god can't heal amputees because he is imaginary. . .This crafty fool Oladegbuu is here displying his childish and foolish craftiness for all to see. . .deluded goons like him go about shouting miracles and and peddling bogus miraculous stories, but when asked to provide CLEAR CUT cases for miracles like god healing amputees they begin to cry. . .They go about peddling lies about god healing their cancer, raising people from the dead, making people rich etc, but when asked to provide clear cut cases of miracles they can't. . .With your god nothing is possible. . .The bible is very clear , Jesus PROMISED you guys that those of you that believe in him will perome more wonder than him. . .He said all you need is to belief and what ever you ask for in prayers will be done. . .So Oladegbuu, do you believe in Jesus, if you do then you should be able to heal amputees because jesus was said to restore the amputated ears of a soldier. . .

Humans have provided cure for baldness and have already started healing amputees. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbrrXJRYjik

CNN) -- A U.S. Army infantryman who lost all four limbs in a 2009 roadside explosion in Iraq has undergone radical transplant surgery that may help him regain use of his arms.
Last month, the 26-year-old infantryman had successful surgery -- a rare double arm transplant -- at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/29/health/vet-arm-transplant/

Humans have already started carrying out successful face transplant. . .

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/book-chronicles-face-transplant-recipients-transformation/story?id=19543504

You imaginary god is there busy pushing deluded goons like you to go about scaring people with the sadistic idea of hell. . .With your god nothing is ever possible. . .Deluded goon. .

If you are intelligent as you want us all to believe you would have thanked God for giving man the intelligence to carry out these surgeries but an "atheist" would think otherwise. undecided
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
ifeness:

Why cant yahweh explain himself?

He owes you no explanation.
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
Tolexander: God isn't a magician!

There were breads and fishes when Jesus was feeding the multitudes.

There was water when Jesus was manufacturing wine at the wedding in cannan.

Jesus is the Creator who created fish, bread and wine miraculously. wink
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
mazaje:

Many have tried that before and it failed and will continue to fail . .I assure you that there are many who have faith that their amputated limbs can be restored and it was never and will never be restored through prayers. . . .Prayers no matter the level of faith involved can never restore the aputated limbs of any amputee. . .

Your objections are worn and tired. Why doesn't God make dwarfs tall? Answer the kweshun. cool
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by mazaje(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

If you are intelligent as you want us all to believe you would have thank God for giving man the intelligence to carry out these surgeries but an "atheist" would think otherwise. undecided

Really, I thought god was still in the divine healing business. . .Your god is imaginary. . .Nothing is possible with him. . .The only thing possible with him is for deluded goons like you to be using the sadistic idea of hell to see if they can scare people to worship their imaginary god. . .Your god can not heal any thing or any body. . .You should be able to heal an amputee since you believe in Jesus knowing that he already promised those of you that believe in him greater abilities to perform more wonder that what was written about him. . .put your money where your mouth is and take up the challange or forever shut up. . .deluded goon. . .

1 Like

Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
mazaje:

Really, I thought god was still in the divine healing business. . .Your god is imaginary. . .Nothing is possible with him. . .The only thing possible with him is for deluded goons like you to be using the sadistic idea of hell to see if they can scare people to worship their imaginary god. . .Your god can not heal any thing or any body. . .You should be able to heal an amputee since you believe in Jesus knowing that he already promised those of you that believe in him greater abilities to perform more wonder that what was written about him. . .put your money where your mouth is and take up the challange or forever shut up. . .deluded goon. . .

With your "intelligence" you think God doesn't exist because "He can't heal amputees", no? undecided
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by mazaje(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

With your "intelligence" you think God doesn't exist because "He can't heal amputees", no? undecided

Can your god heal anything, talk more of healing amputees? Does something imaginary exist?. . .Pls continue preaching about your imaginary sadistic idea of hell and leave the doctors that are in the business of healing amputees to continue their good work. . .

2 Likes

Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Joshthefirst: he has, you choose not to believe in him, others choose to fashion him for their convenience

how? He can speak to me buy healing amputees
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
mazaje:

Can your god heal anything, talk more of healing amputees? Does something imaginary exist?. . .Pls continue preaching about your imaginary sadistic idea of hell and leave the doctors that are in the business of healing amputees to continue their good work. . .

So with your so called "intelligence" you now think doctors can now heal amputees? undecided

Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Joshthefirst: he has, you choose not to believe in him, others choose to fashion him for their convenience

Maybe when i smoke the same pipe you smoke i will hear him speak lol
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
ifeness:

Maybe when i smoke the same pipe you smoke i will hear him speak lol

Glory be to God in the highest!

Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Glory be to God in the highest!

which god are your giving the glory to?
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Joshthefirst(m): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2014
ifeness:

how? He can speak to me buy healing amputees
he has before, but you still won't believe. Sorry, but he's too big to be interested in your kind of man.

He said blessed are those who don't see me yet believe.

And will you not think it hypocritical that after years and years of reaching out to you and you calling his messengers deluded smokers, he'll suddenly embrace you after you see an amputee healed? No. You will still remain adamant in your rebellion, like a little child. People encounter the eternal creator everyday.

Happy new year.
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by mazaje(m): 7:39am On Jan 01, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

So with your so called "intelligence" you now think doctors can now heal amputees? undecided

This crafty fool is here again, you know very well that i have no time for your foolishness. . .What has evolution got to do with the fact that you imaginary god can not heal amputees?. . .I have already provided a video of a guy whose amputated arms were restored by doctors. . .A guy that lost most part of his face was given a new face(face transplant). . .Baldness now has a cure, while your imaginary god can only depend on fools like you to be scaring others with the imaginary sadistic idea of hell for not believing their myths, lies and crazy ideas. . .Deluded goon. . .
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by mazaje(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2014
Joshthefirst: he has before, but you still won't believe. Sorry, but he's too big to be interested in your kind of man.

He said blessed are those who don't see me yet believe.

And will you not think it hypocritical that after years and years of reaching out to you and you calling his messengers deluded smokers, he'll suddenly embrace you after you see an amputee healed? No. You will still remain adamant in your rebellion, like a little child. People encounter the eternal creator everyday.

Happy new year.

How do you know that he will not believe after he sees?. . .Seeing is believing no?. . .Even the bible talks about signs that will follow the believers, it talks about believers performing wonders so that the unbelievers will see and believe. . . .Since your god's messengers have completely failed why not just heal an amputee so that he will see and believe. . .After all you guys always claim that your god is still in the divine healing business, curing cancers, AIDS, malaria, TB, healing the blind, raising people from the dead etc. ..But when asked for clear cut miracles like healing of amputees you always come up short. . .This only shows that all miracle claims are BOGUS. . .Any god that can heal the blind and restore their sight should be able to restore the amputated limbs of humans. . .Well we know that the people were never blind in the first place, pastors just pick people to act etc. . . .But they can't pick on amputees because they know they can use them to decieve people. . .All cases of divine healing are false. . .
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by MeandSum: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

If you are intelligent as you want us all to believe you would have thank God for giving man the intelligence to carry out these surgeries but an "atheist" would think otherwise. undecided

very convenient. Your god seems to always work through some atheist doctor or scientist. A god that was so full of himself that he/she created the devil just for fun! Why the hell would you need him then? he always seem to work through somebody else.
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by MeandSum: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2014
Joshthefirst: he speaks of faith. There must be belief in God for him to heal and restore. Anyone who believes will have what he says.

Mark 11:24 For this reason I tell you: When you pray and ask for something, believe that you have received it, and you will be given whatever you ask for.
Very very convenient. Why can't you superimpose your faith on the amputee's faith and heel him? I thought with faith, you can move mountains. So, if you can move inanimate things, moving "faithlessness" out of that amputee should be a cake walk for god.

After all, god "commanded" the sun to stand still until all his battles were won (Joshua 10)...LOL

BTW, have you ever wonder why churches and prayer houses still use thunder catcher? talk about total faithlessness in god smiley
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Joshthefirst(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2014
mazaje:

How do you know that he will not believe after he sees?. . .Seeing is believing no?. . .Even the bible talks about signs that will follow the believers, it talks about believers performing wonders so that the unbelievers will see and believe. . . .Since your god's messengers have completely failed why not just heal an amputee so that he will see and believe. . .After all you guys always claim that your god is still in the divine healing business, curing cancers, AIDS, malaria, TB, healing the blind, raising people from the dead etc. ..But when asked for clear cut miracles like healing of amputees you always come up short. . .This only shows that all miracle claims are BOGUS. . .Any god that can heal the blind and restore their sight should be able to restore the amputated limbs of humans. . .Well we know that the people were never blind in the first place, pastors just pick people to act etc. . . .But they can't pick on amputees because they know they can use them to decieve people. . .All cases of divine healing are false. . .
lol. See how you boldly make this claim.

Sorry, but you can also claim man has never and can never visit the moon simply because nigeria has not.

Amusing.
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Joshthefirst(m): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2014
MeandSum:
Very very convenient. Why can't you superimpose your faith on the amputee's faith and heel him? I thought with faith, you can move mountains. So, if you can move inanimate things, moving "faithlessness" out of that amputee should be a cake walk for god.

After all, god "commanded" the sun to stand still until all his battles were won (Joshua 10)...LOL

BTW, have you ever wonder why churches and prayer houses still use thunder catcher? talk about total faithlessness in god smiley
what foolish idea do you have of God then? That would come to people on their terms? No. We come to God on his terms. We must believe that the creator exists, and he rewards those that diligently seek him.

Even then, God has appeared in his mercy, and has revealed himself to people in his mercy. Some accept, some don't. God is not your houseboy.

If you want to conveniently deny his existence and his judgement so you can continue in wrongdoing, carry on. We're patient enough to wait till death to see the result of your actions, and the reward of our faith, born of knowledge.
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by mazaje(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2014
Joshthefirst: lol. See how you boldly make this claim.

Sorry, but you can also claim man has never and can never visit the moon simply because nigeria has not.

Amusing.

There is evidence of man visiting the moon,provide one single evidence of clear cut divinne healing like god healing an amputee or healing a very popular blind person. . .All the nonsense of god healed my cancer is nonsense because some cancers go into remission on their own. . .The nonsense we see like "A crippled was able to walk after many years" "or a deaf man was able to hear" in crusades are all planned and scripted. . .Real miracles like god healing real blind people or amputees never happen. . .
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by mazaje(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2014
Joshthefirst: what foolish idea do you have of God then? That would come to people on their terms? No. We come to God on his terms. We must believe that the creator exists, and he rewards those that diligently seek him.

Even then, God has appeared in his mercy, and has revealed himself to people in his mercy. Some accept, some don't. God is not your houseboy.

If you want to conveniently deny his existence and his judgement so you can continue in wrongdoing, carry on. We're patient enough to wait till death to see the result of your actions, and the reward of our faith, born of knowledge.

Here is the problem with you, you always come here beating your chest but when shown how silly your assertions are you beging to cry like a puppy. . .In the bible Jesus healed even unbelievers. . .And the bible promised those that believe in him to do more wonders than he was written to have done. . .I know bible believing christians that have faith that god will heal them and it never worked, it will never work, i have a few bible believing friends that are amputees can you pray for them and ask god to restore their amputated limbs?. . .These guys truly believe. . .I am puting it to you that no matter how you believe and pray their amputated limbs will never be restored through prayers, you KNOW that VERY VERY well. . .

Why do you always hide under the pretext of man being a sinner to justify all your ignorance, prejudice, and rationalize all your wrongly held beliefs?. . .We clearly see through this nonsense game of yours. . .Sin as a concept is a one size fits all idea that can be conveniently corrupted as necessary, and also be defined as something personally humbling, if that is all you need. It excuses frightening kids and works really good as a hammer to hold over anyone else who dares cross your path. Every time you use the sin card at people expecting them to accept that they are naturally corupt and evil. . .The sin concept is a good concept to put people in line, that is why you guys love it so much and use it all the time to justify your delusions. . .Christianity wouldn't be able to exist as invented without sin. It had to be introduced early in the story, after implying that perfection would have been possible if only eve hadn't acted so impulsively. . .Saddling everyone from birth with the notion that they are the lowest form of life available because they do bad things with every breath is no way to raise a child or populate a society.

4 Likes

Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Ranchhoddas: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
mazaje:

Here is the problem with you, you always come here beating your chest but when shown how silly your assertions are you beging to cry like a puppy. . .In the bible Jesus healed even unbelievers. . .And the bible promised those that believe in him to do more wonders than he was written to have done. . .I know bible believing christians that have faith that god will heal them and it never worked, it will never work, i have a few bible believing friends that are amputees can you pray for them and ask god to restore their amputated limbs?. . .These guys truly believe. . .I am puting it to you that no matter how you believe and pray their amputated limbs will never be restored through prayers, you KNOW that VERY VERY well. . .

Why do you always hide under the pretext of man being a sinner to justify all your ignorance, prejudice, and rationalize all your wrongly held beliefs?. . .We clearly see through this nonsense game of yours. . .Sin as a concept is a one size fits all idea that can be conveniently corrupted as necessary, and also be defined as something personally humbling, if that is all you need. It excuses frightening kids and works really good as a hammer to hold over anyone else who dares cross your path. Everything you through the sin card at people expecting them to accept that they are naturally corupt and evil. . .The sin concept is a good concept to put people in line, that is why you guys love it so much and use it all the time to justify your delusions. . .Christianity wouldn't be able to exist as invented without sin. It had to be introduced early in the story, after implying that perfection would have been possible if only even hadn't acted so impulsively. . .Saddling everyone from birth with the notion that they are the lowest form of life available because they do bad things with every breath is no way to raise a child or populate a society.
1000likes!

1 Like

Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by MeandSum: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Joshthefirst: what foolish idea do you have of God then? That would come to people on their terms? No. We come to God on his terms. We must believe that the creator exists, and he rewards those that diligently seek him.

Please define God then. Again "God has appeared in his mercy, and has revealed himself to people in his mercy". That's the issue... he always seem to appear to other people. not to you.
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Joshthefirst(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
mazaje:

There is evidence of man visiting the moon,provide one single evidence of clear cut divinne healing like god healing an amputee or healing a very popular blind person. . .All the nonsense of god healed my cancer is nonsense because some cancers go into remission on their own. . .The nonsense we see like "A crippled was able to walk after many years" "or a deaf man was able to see" in crusades are all planned and scripted. . .Real miracles like god healing real blind people or amputees never happen. . .
tell that to the blind people I've seen healed. And the testimonies of the men who had their limbs restored.

The reason your words cannot faze me is because I've seen and tested and experienced these things myself.

Yet you stay here and claim boldly that they never happen. Lol.

I wonder if you feel threatened by these things.

mazaje:
Why do you always hide under the pretext of man being a sinner to justify all your ignorance, prejudice, and rationalize all your wrongly held beliefs?. . .We clearly see through this nonsense game of yours. . .Sin as a concept is a one size fits all idea that can be conveniently corrupted as necessary, and also be defined as something personally humbling, if that is all you need. It excuses frightening kids and works really good as a hammer to hold over anyone else who dares cross your path. Everything you through the sin card at people expecting them to accept that they are naturally corupt and evil. . .The sin concept is a good concept to put people in line, that is why you guys love it so much and use it all the time to justify your delusions. . .Christianity wouldn't be able to exist as invented without sin. It had to be introduced early in the story, after implying that perfection would have been possible if only even hadn't acted so impulsively. . .Saddling everyone from birth with the notion that they are the lowest form of life available because they do bad things with every breath is no way to raise a child or populate a society.
no you see. We have seen people healed. I am putting it to you that God heals when we believe. And he even heals passive unbelievers as we believe.

You cannot deny wrong-doing. We tell people they they are guilty of wrong and that Jesus saves. We don't insult them or demean them, we tell them the truth, their conscience and the holy spirit does the rest of the work. Speak your pretty words to the men who have cried and embraced Christ and life change, and you'll see that we need Christ is forgiveness in our world like never before.
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Joshthefirst(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
MeandSum:

Please define God then. Again "God has appeared in his mercy, and has revealed himself to people in his mercy". That's the issue... he always seem to appear to other people. not to you.
God is the creator. He has appeared to people. There are ttimonies everywhere. Unique ones. Arguing here with you is a waste of time.
If you truly seek God, adress the eternal creator and ask him sincerely and diligently to reveal himself to you. Stop wasting your time here speaking arrogantly on what you know nothing about

Hebrews 11:6 No one can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that God exists and rewards those who seek him.
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Lordlexyy: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lack of knowledge of God's Word constitute the major reason why some unimformed folks mistaken God a magic man. God can't do or performed anything without an individual faith participation. God is handicap or better still powerless without our measure of faith. Faith is the link of a man to God. Faith remains the link to have God do anything. Asking God to restore the amputee without exercising his faith is ignorant.
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by MeandSum: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Joshthefirst: God is the creator. He has appeared to people. There are ttimonies everywhere. Unique ones. Arguing here with you is a waste of time.
If you truly seek God, adress the eternal creator and ask him sincerely and diligently to reveal himself to you. Stop wasting your time here speaking arrogantly on what you know nothing about

Hebrews 11:6 No one can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that God exists and rewards those who seek him.

You didn't answer my question. Define God...
For example: A Doctor is - a person, especially a physician, dentist, or veterinarian, trained in the healing arts and licensed to practice.
Define God
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by mazaje(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Joshthefirst: tell that to the blind people I've seen healed. And the testimonies of the men who had their limbs restored.

The reason your words cannot faze me is because I've seen and tested and experienced these things myself.

Yet you stay here and claim boldly that they never happen. Lol.

I wonder if you feel threatened by these things.

provide evidence for this assertion or remain a liar forever. . .What the hell are you saying?. . .

no you see. We have seen people healed. I am putting it to you that God heals when we believe. And he even heals passive unbelievers as we believe.

You have not seen anything, you are just a liar. . .Provide the evidence to show that people's amputated limbs have been restored a simply before and after pics will do. . .

You cannot deny wrong-doing. We tell people they they are guilty of wrong and that Jesus saves. We don't insult them or demean them, we tell them the truth, their conscience and the holy spirit does the rest of the work. Speak your pretty words to the men who have cried and embraced Christ and life change, and you'll see that we need Christ is forgiveness in our world like never before.

Wrong, if recieving christ changes lives then you will expect christians to be the best of humans on earth, but that is just not true at all. . Christians are just like any other people out there, some are good some are bad like every other group of people. . . i am putting it to you that you are in no way shape or form better than any body here. . .You are just like any other atheist or muslim here. . There are some you are better than as a human being, and there are some that are better than you. . .Nigeria for example is the country with the higest number of people that profess christs and his life in their lives, but Nigerian christians are some of the worst people i have had to deal with in my life. . .I am a business man and as such i have been exposed to many people, pastors, church people etc. . .They are almost all the same. . .Very few of them stand out. . .So what change are you talking about when people embarce Jesus. I haven't seen any. . . Is it not the same bible clinging christians we deal with daily?. . .Where is this elusive light that comes with believing in Jesus?. . .Where is it?. . .

Sin is not bad behaviour.. . Sin is a mythological embellishment to bad behaviour whereby an omnipotent god gets all butt-hurt when someone thinks the wrong thing, cuts their hair wrong, a woman stands in front of men to teach or otherwise breaks one of its rules.

Besides, the jails are full of believers who still think they're going to heaven because they said the magic words and are forgiven. Some of them even committed a crime because they thought they were doing the will of their imaginary friend. . . .With this idea of sin you are projecting, you are doing nothing but hovering over all with threats, while taking the morality out of everything and replacing it with arbitrary rulings. Nothing is accomplished, unless fear is your goal. And that's nothing to brag about.

1 Like

Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by mazaje(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lordlexyy: Lack of knowledge of God's Word constitute the major reason why some unimformed folks mistaken God a magic man. God can't do or performed anything without an individual faith participation. God is handicap or better still powerless without our measure of faith. Faith is the link of a man to God. Faith remains the link to have God do anything. Asking God to restore the amputee without exercising his faith is ignorant.

What is this?. . .How many people have had faith and nothing has happened to them?. . .Go to the hospitals in Nigeria and see people clinging to their bibles and pastors shouting ontop of their voices praying for people only for them to day few days later. . .It is happening all the time in Nigerian hospitals. . .Pastors and prayer warriors go round praying and laying their healing hands on people who TRULY believe, many open their mouths and say words like I have been healed in Jesus name only to die few days later. . .I saw this happen a few months ago. . What are you saying?. . .This is something we see happen all the time here in Nigeria. . .But religion as it is blinds people and covers their eyes to reality. . .
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Joshthefirst(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Smith wigglesworth and co.
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Femmymata2(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
It is like asking adeboye,oyedepo or kumuyi to call on GOD to destroy boko haram. It can never work, but God heed their call when they ask for private jets, mansions, exotic cars e.t.c. GOD DOES NOT EXIST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! / What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.