Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

"Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" (5427 Views)

Why Can't God Heal Amputees? / Why Won't God Heal Amputees? / Why Won't God Heal Amputees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by mazaje(m): 5:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Joshthefirst: @ plaetton: you don't know what christianity is, and yes, atheists are immoral.

Just like christians. . .
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by scarred9jan(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2014
Joshthefirst: @ plaetton: you don't know what christianity is, and yes, atheists are immoral.

And you are wrong for generalising... Am atheist and am in no way immoral.. There is a young man that lives in a broken down school bus opposite a church on my street and you Christians would wear your fancy dresses and drive ur fancy cars and pay ur stupid tithes almost everyday without even giving a thought to this young man (he is hunchback). Everytime I see him I, though I don't earn much, I always 'drop' something for him. Last week was the first time I knew he was sleeping in the bus and now am looking for a place for him to stay. The funny thing is that he thinks am one godly person. The Christians that go to that church are the immoral ones not atheists.. I bet you if rationmind, generalshephard and other atheists were in the same situation, they would act the same.
We don't have time praying to some imaginary deity to help that guy, we go out and help.

4 Likes

Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2014
Here we go with the cartoons in 2014.. slippery eel
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Someone Said: "Have you ever heard of someone who grew a limb? No… why does God always cure the easy stuff that the body can do on its own?"

Answer:

Have you ever heard of God growing hair on bald heads, making short people tall, replacing knocked out teeth, or making fat people skinny? I'm sure you haven't. How could you then leap over logic and reason, and say that He doesn't exist because you haven't seen Him do such things?

Watch --> http:///Evolution-Vs-God-YouTube
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU: Someone Said: "Have you ever heard of someone who grew a limb? No… why does God always cure the easy stuff that the body can do on its own?"

Answer:

Have you ever heard of God growing hair on bald heads, making short people tall, replacing knocked out teeth, or making fat people skinny? I'm sure you haven't. How could you then leap over logic and reason, and say that He doesn't exist because you haven't seen Him do such things?

Watch --> http:///Evolution-Vs-God-YouTube

Enough said.. God has no plans for the physically challenged (Amputees) they are healed already so there is no need for that.. it would amount ot wasted effort.. why heal someone who just lost a toe-nail abi?.. that is good reasoning right there.. Applause!!, Applause!!, Applause!!

1 Like

Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
voltron:

Enough said.. God has no plans for the physically challenged (Amputees) they are healed already so there is no need for that.. it would amount ot wasted effort.. why heal someone who just lost a toe-nail abi?.. that is good reasoning right there.. Applause!!, Applause!!, Applause!!

Do you think a person who lost a toe nail needs healing?
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Do you think a person who lost a toe nail needs healing?

Hmmmmm he needs reconstructive surgery and fyi. Healing in some animals involve reconstruction of whole limbs because that is how they are created. So if a man loses a toenail it regrows right? If he loses an arm it becomes a problem. Is God saying because he is not sick from some ailment, he does not need that limb back?
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Orunto: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Old Test. Elisha healed difficult cases like lepers amputees etc. Old Test. Jesus healed all manners of condition including waking up Lazarus. Even I can wake up the dead but the bottom line is Faith. For everything we suffer is a result of our sins that have not been forgiven us. We should therefore have courage, hope and faith to ask God IJN for forgiveness, so
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by Orunto: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Amputees requiring healing to have full legs to run must be especially delivered from his sins for the healing.
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:15am On Nov 17, 2014
voltron:

Hmmmmm he needs reconstructive surgery and fyi. Healing in some animals involve reconstruction of whole limbs because that is how they are created. So if a man loses a toenail it regrows right? If he loses an arm it becomes a problem. Is God saying because he is not sick from some ailment, he does not need that limb back?

Watch the testimony of an amputated finger being restored by the power of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONHeisc3Wio
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Watch the testimony of an amputated finger being restored by the power of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONHeisc3Wio

The Lord is still in the business of healing amputees. Praise the Lord!
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:24am On Nov 07, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

The Lord is still in the business of healing amputees. Praise the Lord!

Hallelujah! cheesy
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04am On Jan 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Someone Said: "Why doesn't God heal amputees?"

Here are some new questions to replace that old worn out atheist demand: Why doesn't God grow new hair on bald heads! Why doesn't He make dwarfs tall!

When no one can give you an answer to these demands, tell yourself that God doesn't exist and that nothing made everything. Then pat yourself on the back for the profundity of your intellectual logic. Watch -> www.EvolutionVsGod.com

Why won't God heal amputees? Is the fact the amputees are not healed evidence that prayer is worthless and/or that God does not exist?
Re: "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Why won't God heal amputees? Is the fact the amputees are not healed evidence that prayer is worthless and/or that God does not exist?

Suggested answer:

https://www.gotquestions.org/God-heal-amputees.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paypal £100, Right Answer! / How Do Atheists Explain Miracles? / Why You Should Ignore Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.