Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele (29972 Views)

These 5 Powerful People May Cause Nigeria’s Break-up / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / IBB: How To Avoid Nigeria’s Break-Up In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by alfredo4u(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Primate Babatunde Ayodele, General Overseer of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, bares his mind on the proposed National Conference, Nigeria’s fate in the hands of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in 2015, the leadership of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, airplane crashes and the crisis rocking the polity. Excerpts:

Is there any spiritual undertone to airplane crashes  in Nigeria?

There is. When there is a cleansing for the whole nation, then the aviation sector will be calm. For now, there are still going to be troubles in the sector and some ministers will be removed from the cabinet. I could see some averted plane crashes, but still, I advise that the air force and police watch their aircraft very well. The presidential fleet should also be guarded against technical faults.

Nigerians do not respect God, that is why the Dana plane crash occurred the other time despite warnings from God. That also is exactly what is affecting this government. There’s going to be a lot of political turmoil in the polity. Governor Rotimi Amaechi particularly has to be very careful because they want to ground him politically; they want to rubbish him.

He also should manage his court cases well. Kwara State’s Bukola too should manage his court cases so they are not used against him. Akpabio and Presidency will face challenges. The seven governors in the New Peoples Democratic Party-nPDP- will come back to
PDP; they’re just wasting their time. The All Progressive Congress, APC, will be a strong opposition but it will not be able to overthrow the PDP in 2015.

In the end, where are these leading us; will they work in our favour as a nation?

Nigeria needs a lot of prayers to avert dangers ahead. I’ve said it several times that Nigeria is  going to break. Even this National Conference will take us nowhere! Kidnapping for instance has come to stay! Government will only do its best but it is coming to the South-west as well.   Before Nigeria splits however, we need prayers to sustain the country and end disasters. The problem is that we have a president who has turned deaf hears to the word of God. AndCAN is unfortunately nothing to write about.

You just said the national confab will lead us nowhere while most people seem optimistic about it

There will be elections in 2015. However, the National Conference is a mere waste of resources and time because nothing will come out of it. Even when decisions are taken at the end of the conference, they will not be executed. When the time comes for a genuine National Conference, you will see the signs and be convinced. But this particular conference has a lot of political undertones which I will not disclose because I am speaking as a prophet, not a political analyst. I therefore want to rename it a ‘corrupt national conference’.

But is Jonathan the best candidate for 2015?

Jonathan’s second term will cause some problem in this country. I see republics coming out. Mind you, may have more pipeline explosions and bombing is not over. Jonathan is not fighting Boko Haram the way he is supposed to fight it! The truth is, Boko Haram is more spiritual than physical and until the sect is weakened spiritually, it will not go.

Are you indirectly advising Jonathan to step down since you’ve said his second term will not be fantastic?

If I say he should step down, he will not listen. So, I will let him go and see the consequences. The only way forward is to consult God. By a very slim chance, he will get his second term, but that second term will not be fantastic.

Where exactly has CAN gone wrong?

They go to Mr.President every now and then, why can they not advise him on what to do and what not to do? Truth is bitter but you have to say it! CAN is political! Ayo Oritsejafor is not operating as CAN but as a Christian politician. CAN is blindfolded and there is no leadership in it.  That’s why we’re getting so many things wrong in Christendom.

CAN doesn’t know how many churches we have in the country, it has not created any youth empowerment or pastors’ empowerment. CAN should be scrapped. Christianity is not how rich you are but how well you’ve been able to touch the lives of others. CAN should employ not less than 20,000 youths and should do something about women, widows. The truth is: Ayo Oritsejafor is a politician and  not a pastor. If any white garment church should invite Ayo, he won’t go! We need somebody who is more vibrant as CAN leader.

What if he is turning down their invitations because he doesn’t see them to be genuine?

Is he God to say a church is not genuine? Any man who does that is not a pastor! It’s not your right to say you are holy!

But the Bible says God has blessed us with the spirit of discernment

Can Ayo see? Is he a prophet? How can he tell me his spirit discerns? White garment churches are among the best worldwide! That’s why you see influential men and women going to them for prayers! Why don’t they remain in their Pentecostal churches? Even pastors from Pentecostal churches go to white garment churches to consult privately and get spiritual powers. I am a godfather to many Pentecostal churches but I have no godfather! God is my only father in the Lord!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/pentecostal-pastors-go-white-garment-churches-spiritual-powers-primate-ayodele/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by olumide098(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
whats the way forward? dont want wahala to happen in Nigeria oooo
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
lol..... GEJ contest and let heaven fall in my lifetime!

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by tomakint: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
After reading thread............

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Pretyangel25(f): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
I can percieve danger ahead. God help your children

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by vizboy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
ok pastorpreneur

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by gramci: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Good
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by kadas01(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mr "prophet", since you claim to have received such "prophecy", I strongly feel by now you should start praying to Almighty God so as to avert such "doom" rather than seeking for cheap and irrelevant publicity!......"By their fruit ye shall know them"!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by ObiOkpor(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
that of Ayo,we all know that he is a christian politician deceiving himself.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by oilykid(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
gej shud contest n let them do their worst in 2015 n let dis country divide...nobody/tribe/ethnic group has monopoly of violence..
NONSEnse!!! sad sad

37 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by omanzo02: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Then Let Nigeria break up....... it is his right to run for second term, period.

23 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by slimfit1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
He ( ayo) im sure is init for his daily bread.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
lol. Let Nigeria break up na

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
i laugh in Nigerian Pidgin..grin..nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by LMAyedun(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
LOL!!! grin
I dey laff.

Chilling till 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by iponrite: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
where the vultures are, dead will gather
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by inosend: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Talk is cheap. I concur with him on Oritsejafor, though.
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
the president is jovial beg him for appointment

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by cutebobo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Jona wettin? Jone ko, gabriel niii. No second! Or else!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
After all said and done he will win, no problem

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by IAMBREEZY: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
Absolute nonsense
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by edo3(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pot wey dey kol kettle black. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Italiano1: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by peterpaulis(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
grin we go seee
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
embarassed

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by johnlegend01: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
We'd better break-up. Let each region go suffer and build up their respective eventual countries. Let Jo-Lantern go rule his people and they enjoy their crude oil. The oil is the source of our problem in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Primate should stfu
Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by ekemit(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
dis is wat am praying 4 may be i will have d opportunity 2 enrol 4 Biafran Army

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 2nd Term Will Steer Nigeria's Break-Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
If that will bring to an end the mess called Nigeria, I concur totally!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Faults Tribunal’s Judgment On Rivers Guber Election, files Appeal / PDP Governors Meet At Fayose's House In Abuja Over Supreme Court Judgement / Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.