Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" (32777 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Emperor007: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
God favored me more than any created being.

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Emperor007: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Bigger machines are meant for men.

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Emperor007: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
I love Bekee Diya

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Emperor007: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
I love Bekee Diya, means I love my wife.

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Subuhanalahi: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
I'm on top
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Sike(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Una dey try for here O.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ceeceeco: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
1. Iam that very guy whom you'll like to love or hate 2. Nobody likes nairaland more than i do. 3. I have one life to live, but so many ways to survive.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Ifedayo09(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nothing will change my love for you
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Shine1177: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
I have being waiting for this game since.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by BigStar1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
I love Allah
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by cferdinand(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
How can that be if they survive
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Biolaolowo(f): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Gabriel realised that he has been fooled
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by cferdinand(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
"There
are so many thing one can actually say with them"
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Ruthendowed(f): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
What will you write
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ebichy(f): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
You are high!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by albacete(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
BluStreak: Interesting thread you got going here OP.
Adeniyi A.:
i can not make any statement without using those words ke cheesy
cferdinand: "There
are so many thing one can actually say with them"

Applause!
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by babycee(f): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
modath: I refuse to be a part of this. grin

grin I command you to participate here grin grin
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by 1nation4ume: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
i love fooooooooooooood
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by flavolar(f): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
I no get your time
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
I just had sex.
I went to school .
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by LizB2K(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oppurtunity comes but once
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by albacete(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
1. You shouldn't be having sex if yOu are not married.

2. So u are still an undergraduate?
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Suigenerisshegs(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
No one can prevent you from achieving your dream once you got your mind made up like Shekarau.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by adeboolusegun(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
beautiful things that can't be compromise
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by AbuMikey(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2013

I'm Abu Mikey, otherwise known as Mr. Multifaceted! tongue

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by haykins01(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
ømø ale ni ASUU oooooo
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by apachelast: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
He likes coffee without sugar.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by dhayoh: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
i said i was over there
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Lordmayorz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
I was at my girl friend's house when my mum called.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by brideandgroom: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
He had dinner last nyt
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Silas0(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Getting high watching time fly
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by XLR8(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
"Some oranges fell off Jake's tree at lucy's house but rolled past nelson. Ten boys ran after them while an eagle flew by. An orange dodged betty, kyle's dog but was caught by some youths. This was consequently followed by jubilations from some by-standers but it remained a few oranges left. Watch out for part two"

wow didnt use any of those words in my lil story!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Words That End With "tion" / For Geniuses Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.