Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 (10224 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Manchester United Vs FC Midtjylland: Europa League (5 - 1) On 25th Feb 2016 / Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund : UCL (2 - 0) On 26th November 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
~PreciousBro~:

You're a Fool if you don't know what common courtesy demands of you, as if your quoting me wasn't in a bid to spite or mock a glaring mistake of mine which I already noted with concern thus "my bad" in my modified post, the same post you quoted ?

Retar.ds like you should be given license to post on public forums.

Didn't I say it was a mistake earlier and thus solicited with you to modify your post which you blatantly mocked saying "you already quoted me before I modified and backward never,forward ever" ?

Idiotic mannerless he goat like you should be tamed with a whip to get your failed brain cells to order.

if e dey pain u abeg go hug transformer.. i will not modify the post. u can rant all you like. btw, where u advicing pique on his relationship with shakira or wat has boyfriend/girlfriend got to do with football?
Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by PreciousBro: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
adegwurulez:

if e dey pain u abeg go hug transformer.. i will not modify the post. u can rant all you like. btw, where u advicing pique on his relationship with shakira or wat has boyfriend/girlfriend got to do with football?

If I'm to keep responding to every jargon your shallow mind brews on here I probably would share same mental defects with you..

Just look at your words, like that of a village trader being forced to type correct words... A perturbing punishment it'd be.. grin grin

Farewell loser!!
Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
~PreciousBro~:

I'm not one to boast of what a girl should
and shouldn't do, I'm also not one that
would expect my girl to always cook for me
like its a right to ....Nah
But I feel sorry for the girls that say they can't
just because they aren't married to him yet,....
Why ?.... Its not like cooking is the only
criterion to prove your self a wife material,
but its something to always do to show your
worthiness of a wifey material, it can be just
one thing but its one big thing to a man,
especially when you do it by default knowing
you'd eat and food has to be prepared
whether in your house or his.
If you keep giving excuses as " we aren't
married" , how will he see you marriage
material if you don't prove to him you got the
capabilities to be one ?
Don't do it because you wanna impress
me ...nah, I'd know and believe it,guys always
know who's true and who aint...
Ball can also be inYa Court,so decide
it..Ladies!!!
imagine posting dis on a soccer thread... sure, we know who the looser is
Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
The defeat was a painful one but notwithstanding Barca still remains the best team in the world as at now..Forza Barca...4rm a true cule
Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by PreciousBro: 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lol, if you think re posting has any power over me then you must be slow.

The mistake is an obvious one not particularly devoid of brilliance but just an error...

I was with my phone and opened just a tab for two topics(thread) I was on hence this present situation.

I know you still won't grab wink
Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by Driftingking(m): 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
WITHOut messi we are at mercy.up barca
Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by wasak(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
Barcelona broke my heart.. y? Oh y! how m I to face Chelsea fans tomorrow! Huh
Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by adegwurulez(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
~PreciousBro~:
Lol, if you think re posting has any power over me then you must be slow.

The mistake is an obvious one not particularly devoid of brilliance but just an error...

I was with my phone and opened just a tab for two topics(thread) I was on hence this present situation.

I know you still won't grab wink

somebody just called me, that i shouldn't exchange words with you. according to him, thats how you behave. i'm going to bed nw(unlike you, i have important things to do tomorrow) you can continue ranting or simply report the post let the admins hide them cos left to me, you pushed ur luck. i'm not giving you the privilege of my time.
Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by PreciousBro: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2013
adegwurulez:
somebody just called me, that i shouldn't exchange words with you. according to him, thats how you behave. i'm going to bed nw(unlike you, i have important things to do tomorrow) you can continue ranting or simply report the post let the admins hide them cos left to me, you pushed ur luck. i'm not giving you the privilege of my time.

I think you're being entertained and that's because you like and give in to cheap attention.

Hmmm I see your weakness now..lol

Ok, I'll avoid you, but wait o, I thought I already did by this last post of mine which you quoted wasn't in a response quote to you yet you quoted me to vent your fart"

I see, be warned now kid!
Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by Hendrixtzee(m): 12:57am On Nov 27, 2013
Nomski0:
Dont worry, I'll be here to cuddle you when the final whistle blows. winkwink
if ah culd recall all wrtn in ur diary, I think you'd av 2 cuddle TEGA first ssha...... Apparently he wldnnt go about d whole house singing "We r the Champions" smiley
Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by realtem(m): 2:23am On Nov 27, 2013
Yoruba rocks: No Messi,No Barca.What a useless team.
slowpoke, you barely get a goal when you play against teams that plays all defensive. Even when barcelona(messi inclusive) played with clubs like chelsea, inter milan and others, they barely got a goal against inter milan and no goal against chelsea. So , i think the problem was conceeding two early goals
Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by realtem(m): 2:27am On Nov 27, 2013
wasak: Barcelona broke my heart.. y? Oh y! how m I to face Chelsea fans tomorrow! Huh
chelsea also lost to basel by 1 goal
Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by sweetcheecks(f): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Barca, bhet why? undecided

[size=14pt] Serero scores as Ajax Cape Town tongue stun Barca [/size]

(South African ) grin grin cheesy Thulani Serero produced a sterling performance as Ajax Amsterdam stunned Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League.

The Bafana Bafana international opened the scoring in the 19th minute, side-footing into the corner from Ricardo van Rhijn’s cross.

The former Ajax Cape Town man was also involved in the second goal as Barcelona gave the ball away on the edge of their area.

Viktor Fischer’s shot was saved, but Danny Hoesen made no mistake with the finish. Barcelona pulled one back from the penalty spot through Xavi after Veltman fouled Neymar and was showed his marching orders, but Ajax held on for the victory, with Serero running his heart out all night.

It leaves the Dutch in with a chance of reaching the knockout stages, providing they beat AC Milan in their final match.

http://www.kickoff.com/mobile/news/39351/thulani-serero-scores-as-ajax-amsterdam-beat-barcelona

Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2013
sweetcheecks:

[size=14pt] Serero scores as Ajax Cape Town tongue stun Barca [/size]

(South African ) grin grin cheesy Thulani Serero produced a sterling performance as Ajax Amsterdam stunned Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League.

The Bafana Bafana international opened the scoring in the 19th minute, side-footing into the corner from Ricardo van Rhijn’s cross.

The former Ajax Cape Town man was also involved in the second goal as Barcelona gave the ball away on the edge of their area.

Viktor Fischer’s shot was saved, but Danny Hoesen made no mistake with the finish. Barcelona pulled one back from the penalty spot through Xavi after Veltman fouled Neymar and was showed his marching orders, but Ajax held on for the victory, with Serero running his heart out all night.

It leaves the Dutch in with a chance of reaching the knockout stages, providing they beat AC Milan in their final match.

http://www.kickoff.com/mobile/news/39351/thulani-serero-scores-as-ajax-amsterdam-beat-barcelona

And You had to quote Me? sadsadsadsad

My Barca will bounce back! angry

Champions league glory for the Catalan giants tongue

Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by Richbeyondmoney(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2013
donem: I wonder Y Neymar cant step up 2 d task.
d Guy is a toy
Re: Ajax Vs Fc Barcelona - UCL (2 - 1) On 26th November 2013 by victor2exl(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2013
PUYOL HAD NO BUSINESS IN THE GAME...NEYMAR WAS A SHADOW OF HIMSELF-NO RHYTHM..PIQUE AND INIESTA MAN OF THE MATCH..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 0) On 20th April 2016 / Sheffield United Vs Liverpool (0 - 2 ) On 28th September 2021 / West Ham Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 6th October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.