Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike (49150 Views)

ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike (read) / ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG / Governor Lamido Appeals To ASUU To End Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by shark2last(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
link2ok: I cnt believe am actually on FP! Wat a day 2rememba! Wnt to dedicate this victory to my pastor who tru his constant prayer made me attain dis height,2d deacons in ma church and entire member who have prayed tirelessly for me, also wnt to say a big thnk u @home who gave me this opportunity,praying that soon it wuld b ur day! Thank U,gracia,inapenga. I love U.

shey na child you born or na car you buy? MUMU
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by yinkson(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
link2ok: I cnt believe am actually on FP! Wat a day 2rememba! Wnt to dedicate this victory to my pastor who tru his constant prayer made me attain dis height,2d deacons in ma church and entire member who have prayed tirelessly for me, also wnt to say a big thnk u @home who gave me this opportunity,praying that soon it wuld b ur day! Thank U,gracia,inapenga. I love U.

Bros pls wake-up from your sleep
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by onyxo76(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
so how much have you made in naira by being on FP??

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Korede038: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
May God help us in this country
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by solomonedavid(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
GOd dey
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by solomonedavid(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
solomon.e.david:
GOd dey
mk dem continue 2 dey play with our intelligenc like toys
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by senrino(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
buoye1: u quoted d whole story because of dis mess!!!na wa u

U no get sense Oº°˚˚˚°º​o .. U cum quote d mess I write..skelewu lik u..
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by babsomotde(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Conditions that have never ended the strike for once. Abeg, my seats and sofa don tire for my yanshs oooo. ... ASUU, please do something. Heads Don Dey Dull Oooo.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by senrino(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
ccollins:

You are still searching for a source when this information is explicit all over the net.. Instead of sauce, why not look for salad angry

Mumu we dy tlk ASUU u dey tlk fud.. Fooool y u noo go quote me. angry angry
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by lullyboy: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU wants to come out of this without sacrificing anything,student lost 4months+,trader lost patronage(arnd schul areas),parents,FG and others.selfish ASUU wants 2 av n chop deir boli ba....make dem stay house naw.....*porting 2 Angola
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by GboyegaD(m): 12:55am On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU is acting in their selfish interest as usual. Why not clamor for the disbursement of the first tranche of the monies towards funding universities rather than just a commitment from a government who initially failed to honor the earlier agreement they entered into instead of just payment of outstanding salaries? I weep for them.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 26, 2013
Wats d source?
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by shinkafimoon(m): 1:16am On Nov 26, 2013
I have a question, "which lecturer would award marks to a student for an exam he did not attend or write?"...so why would ASUU be demanding payment for period they were on strike?...Make una dey there when boys don find shade for onitsha main markeeti undecided

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by suco50(m): 2:22am On Nov 26, 2013
Guys, quote me when this come true. One of the three conditions given by ASUU, which is no suspension of strike till all salary arrears are paid could take this strike further than expected, even if not till next year. Most people will be surprised when FG will find it difficult to meet that single demand as simple as it appears, stating that there are insufficient funds in government coffers for the instant payment of the Union's arrears.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by imperiouxx(m): 3:19am On Nov 26, 2013
Eneze1: Immediate payment of all outstanding salary arrears and allowances of varsity teachers

since they did not work for that period of time they should not be paid, IMO, no work no pay

ASUU are just one thing...... MAD!
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by paschalndidi(m): 3:27am On Nov 26, 2013
One thing that's annoying in this whole thing is that the children of some the members of this assu re in private universities. I ve a professor of one fed university in my area whose three kids re attending one big private university along lagos ibadan expressway. They re not concerned at all. Look at when they held the last meeting with the president, the days they spent in mourning a single soul and now these conditions. These were the conditions they said would be met after their last meeting with Mr president. Now they want table it in this new meeting with the president. What a waste of time!
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by LadyH(f): 5:40am On Nov 26, 2013
hiroz: see this selfish group.this is one of the most one sided negotiations ever,where only one sect(ASUU) benefits.they are talking about salary when they didnt do one thing for 5 months what about the students,dont they deserve some compensation for losing almost half a year of their academic life.just call off the strike already or shut up and stop all these multiple repetitive meatpie meetings and blackmail of the govt and an entire nation. i understand ASUU wants to improve education but they are very unreasonable in their request .ASUU as una want plenty money the FG should make them account for every pencil,cement bag,light bulb,nut and screw,wire and biro they spend it on.200+billion no be beans.seun hold me i dey vex.
The bolded is a GIDIGBAMER!!!
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by LadyH(f): 5:41am On Nov 26, 2013
u dint work but u want pay. no be small awoof. una belle go run eh?!
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by bebechuks: 5:46am On Nov 26, 2013
what is special abut dis fp?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by ruggedpastor(m): 5:49am On Nov 26, 2013
calling off d strike now dat Xmas holiday is near does not make sense @ all, afterall wen we xpected d strike to be called off they were busy telling us trash, i bliv calling it off now is as good as callin it off next year.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Godsnumber1(f): 6:07am On Nov 26, 2013
Btw. Two things are involved for this strike to be called off. It's either xmas is postponed or ASUU postpone their call off!
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by YankeeJoe(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU can go to hell & rot recklessly 4 all i care... Gush! Ds union so called ASUU, ve bitten more they can chew
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by ababs001: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU....haba! habatically
ASUU....saga! sagatically
believe me the main problem(s) we have in the education sector is this bunch of unqualified academic professionals termed ASUU.this demands at this moment to me is unresonable. i believe this should have been tabled before mr president at the first sitting.now they will come out and say we are fighting for our students......after 5 months at home.believe me the instant payment of there 5months salary will not be met by FG.i'm always against ASUU and i will always be against them because i believe they are just a group of greedy idiots sabotaging the time and future of nigerian youths

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2013
A guy said he has masturbate.d 468x since ASUU embarked on strike. A girl equally confessed she had used toys on her pusssy over 184x to feel ease since her bf is not around since ASUU locked the classrooms.

Now, those are few of what ASUU strike can cause!
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Bolurx(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2013
donnypool:

May the Lord continue to put you on FP... can i get an Amen please

Pls ooo, den dey use FP give person UK visa ni?
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by olatade(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2013
If ASUU is demanding for salary arrears,then ASUU should pay the students four months wasted house rent also
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by opylas(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I think ASUU is getting weak and probably loosing this game.
They r a bunch of shameless thieving crooks. They shld b ashamed of demslvs now dat factions of d body are pulling out. They hv lost their credibility! You w8 & c a fed uni pull out & thr'll b massive pull-outs. I jst wish FUTA wld b d 1 to take d lead.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by opylas(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2013
lully boy: ASUU wants to come out of this without sacrificing anything,student lost 4months+,trader lost patronage(arnd schul areas),parents,FG and others.selfish ASUU wants 2 av n chop deir boli ba....make dem stay house naw.....*porting 2 Angola
Dn't mind those self-centred criminals! OLE na him dem b!
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by alajor(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2013
Oh my country nigeria... I remember in d 90's,I was stil in my jss,my elder sister was in unizik, she stay home for months without going to school bcus of ASUU strike, fast forward to 15yrs later and ASUU has kept pple's children at home bcus of strike. So how is nigeria developing?
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2013
jamesbridget13: ASUU needs money 4 xmas jamboree; JEG no sign any stupid agreement. ASUU wicked, i never see association wey greedy reach them. Thats hw they kept me in sch n made me graduate march 2011 instead of 2010. Its barely 3 years n d same drama is repeating its self. ASUU wicked #screaming#

Are you using pidgin or speaking swahili? Be straight-forward pls. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result / Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam / 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.